I'm done an you should be too.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: I'm done an you should be too.

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm done with the defense.  Arrington blows.  Cole blows.  Dennard blew today.  LBs are slow and can't cover.  Gregory went back to playing like he did last season.

[/QUOTE]

You're right!  I'm only going to watch the offense from now on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I done with the NFL. They've engineered too many games the past few years and here is yet another one. That 4th and 5? Yeah blatant obvious holding on Ryan. No call. Obvious. He was truly the only one who could have stuffed him. The last drives, especially the Edelman no catch. His left arm was being pinned to his side. Kind of hard to catch it with one hand. And the coup de gras. Simms saying "probably was PI, but not at this part of the game.". Really. That statement right there, not by a radio host, not by a forum poster but a NFL announcer tells you all you need to know. Why? Because last week, the Pats received a PI with 30 seconds to go. Same situation, what gives? Corruption, that's what gives. Peyton lost homefield? Gotta make life hard for Brady if they get down to the bitty gritty. Yeah, the missed FG hurt. Wouldn't have mattered had PI been called at least once, if not twice at the end. With the "rules" now, with 4 downs and Brady at QB, from the 15, you get a TD. Unless you molest the receivers. Engineering. We, and the NFL would be much better off if we stopped supplying them,  the self correction they would have to do would be tremendous. Or they would crumble. I'm gonna do my part, it would behoove the rest of you to do yours. 

[/QUOTE]

OK ! OK ! OK!

I promise to get you "100,000 Conspiacies (Real and Imagined) For Dummies" in the Secret Santa program!

[/QUOTE]

Okay. This is the ONLY question you have to answer. If you ran a multi-billion dollar corporation, would you just sit back and let things go, or ensure you made the most profit you could? I imagine it would be the latter(unless you are extremely dumb) and thefore is what the NFL is doing. It's smart. Not even a conspiricy. It's a business model. One that is extremely profitable for them while creating the "illusion" of fairness. 

[/QUOTE]

All right!  I'll throw in a few GI Joes and a Barbie (not that there's anything wromg with it!). Jst stop the whining! My dogs whine, but they will eventually stop.

Quitcherbichin!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Lol. So pointing out inaccuracies of calls and where and when is whining? So ignore them like the didn't happen? Imseemyou couldn't answer my question. Proves you have nothing. Nothing. I'm actually trying to point out how to clean up this sport. You apparently are content to let it destroy itself. I've got a big lump of coal for you. That is all you get.

[/QUOTE]

And here I am thinking thqat Craftsman made a terrific tool!
    The game was called pretty consistent across the board. Once again, the Pats didn't do it on their own on the field, so you immediately start blaming something intangible. They did not, cannot, and probably will not replace Gronk this season in a game plan.

Were you not paying attention to the 20 total points the Pats scored? Two drives taking 30 plays that only netted 6 points? How about the gassed defense? The shanked kickoff that gave the Fish the ball on their 40, needing a FG to tie? Of course not!

I was on this board lasteek saying the Fish were going be tough on D, and the Pats would probably lose.  Oh, the names I was called! How about giving the Fish some credit on D?  N, it's much easier to show the ID of your overworked brain cell by coming up with another conspiracy theory reach.

Your drivel about billion dollar corporations is just that, and not worth commenting on. Now move along... your GI Joes beckon.

[/QUOTE]

So the tough D negates the PI that even Simms said most likely was, but not at that point in the game? When did they change the rules so that a penalty at .01 in the game isn't one at 59.59? In a normal league the Dolphins played hard. Historically the Pats struggle in Miami. Drivel about billion dollar corporations? Is that not what the NFL is? Or are they penniless? I have more brain cells than you could ever hope to have my man. Your responses show it. Games have their ups and downs. Add the officials and what do you get? So last week should have been no PI? How are you supposed to know what is and what's not? I think if I'm getting GI Joes, a nice My Little Pony set would suit you just fine. Don't try to be smart, it's unbecoming of you. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

I done with the NFL. They've engineered too many games the past few years and here is yet another one. That 4th and 5? Yeah blatant obvious holding on Ryan. No call. Obvious. He was truly the only one who could have stuffed him. The last drives, especially the Edelman no catch. His left arm was being pinned to his side. Kind of hard to catch it with one hand. And the coup de gras. Simms saying "probably was PI, but not at this part of the game.". Really. That statement right there, not by a radio host, not by a forum poster but a NFL announcer tells you all you need to know. Why? Because last week, the Pats received a PI with 30 seconds to go. Same situation, what gives? Corruption, that's what gives. Peyton lost homefield? Gotta make life hard for Brady if they get down to the bitty gritty. Yeah, the missed FG hurt. Wouldn't have mattered had PI been called at least once, if not twice at the end. With the "rules" now, with 4 downs and Brady at QB, from the 15, you get a TD. Unless you molest the receivers. Engineering. We, and the NFL would be much better off if we stopped supplying them,  the self correction they would have to do would be tremendous. Or they would crumble. I'm gonna do my part, it would behoove the rest of you to do yours. 

[/QUOTE]

waaaah! Its a conspiracy to keep the Pats down! Every call against them is done on purpose and the refs look the other way when Brady is shot stabbed and mugged! The Pats are so great even God can't beat them so they have to be stopped by cheating! Waaaaaah! The Pats would go 19-0 every year but the NFL plots against them! Waaaaaah!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The title of the thread should be....What will we see first, social security run out or the Patriots defense built properly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

No secret - it's called home cooking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and yet Pats fans wonder why they are disliked so much....it ain't "jealousy" its classless sore losing like this

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and yet Pats fans wonder why they are disliked so much....it ain't "jealousy" its classless sore losing like this

[/QUOTE]

I don't "wonder" about that... but I do "wonder" when the Giants will win 10 games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The title of the thread should be....What will we see first, social security run out or the Patriots defense built properly.

[/QUOTE]

: )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK ! OK ! OK!

I promise to get you "100,000 Conspiacies (Real and Imagined) For Dummies" in the Secret Santa program!

[/QUOTE]

Okay. This is the ONLY question you have to answer. If you ran a multi-billion dollar corporation, would you just sit back and let things go, or ensure you made the most profit you could? I imagine it would be the latter(unless you are extremely dumb) and thefore is what the NFL is doing. It's smart. Not even a conspiricy. It's a business model. One that is extremely profitable for them while creating the "illusion" of fairness. 

[/QUOTE]

All right!  I'll throw in a few GI Joes and a Barbie (not that there's anything wromg with it!). Jst stop the whining! My dogs whine, but they will eventually stop.

Quitcherbichin!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Lol. So pointing out inaccuracies of calls and where and when is whining? So ignore them like the didn't happen? Imseemyou couldn't answer my question. Proves you have nothing. Nothing. I'm actually trying to point out how to clean up this sport. You apparently are content to let it destroy itself. I've got a big lump of coal for you. That is all you get.

[/QUOTE]

The game was called pretty consistent across the board. Once again, the Pats didn't do it on their own on the field, so you immediately start blaming something intangible. They did not, cannot, and probably will not replace Gronk this season in a game plan.

Were you not paying attention to the 20 total points the Pats scored? Two drives taking 30 plays that only netted 6 points? How about the gassed defense? The shanked kickoff that gave the Fish the ball on their 40, needing a FG to tie? Of course not!

I was on this board lasteek saying the Fish were going be tough on D, and the Pats would probably lose.  Oh, the names I was called! How about giving the Fish some credit on D?  N, it's much easier to show the ID of your overworked brain cell by coming up with another conspiracy theory reach.

Your drivel about billion dollar corporations is just that, and not worth commenting on. Now move along... your GI Joes beckon.

[/QUOTE]

So the tough D negates the PI that even Simms said most likely was, but not at that point in the game? When did they change the rules so that a penalty at .01 in the game isn't one at 59.59? In a normal league the Dolphins played hard. Historically the Pats struggle in Miami. Drivel about billion dollar corporations? Is that not what the NFL is? Or are they penniless? I have more brain cells than you could ever hope to have my man. Your responses show it. Games have their ups and downs. Add the officials and what do you get? So last week should have been no PI? How are you supposed to know what is and what's not? I think if I'm getting GI Joes, a nice My Little Pony set would suit you just fine. Don't try to be smart, it's unbecoming of you. 

[/QUOTE]

CLUE TIME: Having taken a 3 point lead late in the game, needing to help secure a victory, who kicked the freaking ball out of bounds, giving teh Fish the ball on their 40 yd line against a gassed D? I don't recall seeing any three pieces kicking off, nor did I see any on that gassed defense trying to defend an incrediblt short field.  I don't remember seeing any of the "suits" over, and underthrowing rceivers, nor any double breasted grays dropping passes.  No, this was a TOTAL team loss. Everyone shares in the blame.

Put down the exhaust hose, and open the garage door. If the refs themselves on the field don't, as you claim, have a clue as to how to call the game, just who are yoyu to determine this? Other than your 60's electiornic football game, and/or Madden 2050, I think you'd stain your panties if they gave you a whistle and told you to be a back judge in a tight ball game with under 2 minutes left. ANd that would just be for Pop Warner!

My dogs have beat you.... they've stopped whining. Remember, stay away from the red Legos.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to teegee's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No secret - it's called home cooking.

[/QUOTE]

No different than when the Pats host the Fish in Foxboro in late December, is it? Weather matters. And a good defense, solid offense, and a better Special Teams. Those three items didn't come together yesterday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would have more respect if the "I'm done with the NFL" rants came after a win. Coming after a loss they feel like sore loserism. In other words, "If my team doesn't win, I"m done with the NFL."

There's a lot wrong with the NFL but today I saw the Pats get outplayed and lose. There may have been some bad calls, but the Dolphins were a little better.

[/QUOTE]

disagree with one point of your post. The Dolphins were nor a little better.....they were alot better.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The postings of a few "fans" here is enough to apply a broad brush to the ENTIRE fan base of the Patriots?!  Please DO NOT include me in that bunch and, I believe, there are many, many more who feel the same.  So many, like yourself, have the tendency to have blinders on to focus only on these types of posts and apply them as being representative of an entire fan base.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think at the end of the game there were two instances where they could have called P/I and it was legit but after all the contraversy from last week and the media saying it wasnt P/I, I feel that no call was either a makeup or they just didnt want to have that convo again regarding P/I in the endzone. Its sad really but noone to blame. When your D blows chunks like that, you arent going anywhere. It was a fun ride. We held it together for a while but that game to me was the straw that broke Jay Z's back. I have seen enough from the D at this stage to say we are cooked.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if you have any conviction, you should stop watching NFL games and stop posting in this forum.  I guess we'll find out soon enough how much conviction you have in your declarations.

[/QUOTE]

Who are you aiming this at?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lmao!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm done with the defense.  Arrington blows.  Cole blows.  Dennard blew today.  LBs are slow and can't cover.  Gregory went back to playing like he did last season.

[/QUOTE]

You're right!  I'm only going to watch the offense from now on.

[/QUOTE]

Good idea!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK ! OK ! OK!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Quitcherbichin!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

CLUE TIME: Having taken a 3 point lead late in the game, needing to help secure a victory, who kicked the freaking ball out of bounds, giving teh Fish the ball on their 40 yd line against a gassed D? I don't recall seeing any three pieces kicking off, nor did I see any on that gassed defense trying to defend an incrediblt short field.  I don't remember seeing any of the "suits" over, and underthrowing rceivers, nor any double breasted grays dropping passes.  No, this was a TOTAL team loss. Everyone shares in the blame.

Put down the exhaust hose, and open the garage door. If the refs themselves on the field don't, as you claim, have a clue as to how to call the game, just who are yoyu to determine this? Other than your 60's electiornic football game, and/or Madden 2050, I think you'd stain your panties if they gave you a whistle and told you to be a back judge in a tight ball game with under 2 minutes left. ANd that would just be for Pop Warner!

My dogs have beat you.... they've stopped whining. Remember, stay away from the red Legos.

[/QUOTE]

i have to laugh at this. Officiating a football game is a far cry from flying combat missions so you have an epic fail there. So I'm sure officiating a tight game with 2 mins to go would not be that big of a deal for me personally. Rules are rules. Okay, so by your logic, which is undeniably flawed, because they messed up some plays, they don't deserve to have had a PI that would have made it first and goal from the 1? Even though if it was called by the book would have been? You attempt at demeaning me and acting like you are all high and mighty is a failure. And did I say they don't have a clue? How about they have been told to call things one way or another. If, for instance, with the game on the line, the defense can do whatever it wants then what kind of advantage does that give the defense? Total control. That's unfair. So you can ramble on about how the prior failings would have made the non calls irrelevant. That however makes no sense and shows you have no ability to process facts. It's okay, some people are just a tad slower than others. Don't feel bad, you have plenty of company.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

This thread has something to offer for everyone:

*conspriacy theories

*criticism of the Pats D

*criticsim of the Pats O

*second guesses for everyone

*revisionist history

Kind of one-stop-shopping for the half-empty wing of the forum.  Gotta love it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

*conspriacy theories

*criticism of the Pats D

*criticsim of the Pats O

*revisionist history

[/QUOTE]

All we are missing is "Curse of Spygate" - now we have it LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

*conspriacy theories

*criticism of the Pats D

*criticsim of the Pats O

*revisionist history

[/QUOTE]

All we are missing is "Curse of Spygate" - now we have it LOL 

[/QUOTE]

By gum, you're right. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4047318. Show user_4047318's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4047318. Show user_4047318's posts

Refs miss calls all of the time.  They can't see everything.  From my observation, it happens to every team in every game.  You just don't notice the ones that don't matter.