I'm done as a fan!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: I'm done as a fan!

In response to NedBraden's comment:

They stick the Johnny Come Lately fans in the upper deck like that. lol

[/QUOTE]

Real fans get their own seats . . . no one cares if your Auntie has tickets . . . 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Real fans get their own seats . . . no one cares if your Auntie has tickets . . . 

Haven't you heard?  You are not a real Pats fan unless your mommy's or daddy's brother has season tickets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

rut roh

man you are fast i took it down on second thought!!!

[/QUOTE]

I deleted it when I saw you did.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

rut roh

man you are fast i took it down on second thought!!!

[/QUOTE]

I deleted it when I saw you did.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Thought it was funny but then figured it would get me in trouble when I took a sec to think how strick it is here.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

Jader, where are your seats that you are giving up??? I might be willing to upgrade if they are better than mine. 

Off topic, but don't you like the new upgrade procedure the Pats have used for the past two years?   I'm slowly working my way to the front of the third deck at midfield. 

have tried to upgrade a few times but we became very friendly with the 2 guys next to us and the 4 guys behind us. Right now we are in 239 I have seats 1 & 2 in my row. The guys next to us have 3 & 4 and the guys behind us have 1 thru 4 in their row. It is difficult because we requested the same set up down in the 1st tier and they have not been able to find that set-up for us. The new upgrade procedure is a good one the issue is what we are asking for.

If you can get to the 1st few rows in the upper deck at mid field those are great seats. We have a buddy who sits on the Pat's side/north end of the field 2nd row upper deck 20 yard line and he loves his seats.

My uncles have a seats about 15 rows up or whatever the last row is of the lower section. Forget what section, specifically, but it's at the 45 yard line of the end zone with the massive scoreboad, to their left.  I want to say it's section 132. They have 2 seats on the end. It's rare for the wives to get to go to game, where one of them stays home. lol

It's even rarer for them to give up seats for a game for me and a buddy. haha

[/QUOTE]

I rarely miss a game but I would never give my tickets to someone I can't trust. The Pat's have a no tolerance policy regarding conduct.. Regardless of who is using your seats if their is a conduct issue the season ticket holder loses the tickets. Most likely why your uncles don't miss don't miss many games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Jader man ... take a pill. That's a huge over-reaction. 

If you are really selling your tickets, I know some people who would really be interested, haha. 

But in reality, you won't. You'll keep them, and you'll keep going to games, long after this emotional outburst is over. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

have tried to upgrade a few times but we became very friendly with the 2 guys next to us and the 4 guys behind us. Right now we are in 239 I have seats 1 & 2 in my row. The guys next to us have 3 & 4 and the guys behind us have 1 thru 4 in their row. It is difficult because we requested the same set up down in the 1st tier and they have not been able to find that set-up for us. The new upgrade procedure is a good one the issue is what we are asking for.

If you can get to the 1st few rows in the upper deck at mid field those are great seats. We have a buddy who sits on the Pat's side/north end of the field 2nd row upper deck 20 yard line and he loves his seats.

[/QUOTE]

My ideal seats are in that lower ring (rows 1 to 7) in the third deck in one of the four centre sections (309, 310, 331, 332).  I've sat in those periodically and they give you a really good view of the game.  I also don't mind the first few rows in the upper part of the third deck (rows 8 to 10 or so).  I'm getting close: one section away from the centre sections and row 14 next year . . . 

[/QUOTE]

My buddy is pestering me to move into the club seats. I keep having to remind him that I have 2 kids in college and that is a long way off for me. LOL! Plus they are horrible fans never back in their seats for the start of the 2nd half.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

My ideal seats are in that lower ring (rows 1 to 7) in the third deck in one of the four centre sections (309, 310, 331, 332).  I've sat in those periodically and they give you a really good view of the game.  I also don't mind the first few rows in the upper part of the third deck (rows 8 to 10 or so).  I'm getting close: one section away from the centre sections and row 14 next year . . . 

My buddy is pestering me to move into the club seats. I keep having to remind him that I have 2 kids in college and that is a long way off for me. LOL! Plus they are horrible fans never back in their seats for the start of the 2nd half.

[/QUOTE]

DO NOT do that.  Those are for bandwagon uber wealthy fans who are never in those seats when it matters.  I am mortified when I see all those red seats wide open.  Kraft made a mistake in the design of the stadium.  The Bears knew that might be an issue, so they limited those seats in the mid tier and then stacked any private suites ABOVE the upper tier, so all the noise stays down towards the field.

[/QUOTE]

Way above of my financial means at this point. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

DO NOT do that.  Those are for bandwagon uber wealthy fans who are never in those seats when it matters.  I am mortified when I see all those red seats wide open.  Kraft made a mistake in the design of the stadium.  The Bears knew that might be an issue, so they limited those seats in the mid tier and then stacked any private suites ABOVE the upper tier, so all the noise stays down towards the field.

[/QUOTE]

I would imagine. THose are mostly corporate boxes anyway, aren't they?  Those seats are great, which is what ticks me off.  Great sightline to watch football live.  The wrong fans get access to them, however.

[/QUOTE]

the luxury boxes are seperate from the club seats and they are right above the club seats. The club seats have their own shared food court and bars indoors. They charge a premeium for those seats as they are in between the 20's on both sides in the 2nd tier. They also ask for I believe a 5 year minimum commitment.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pro, are your seats on the Pat's side or the visitors side?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

would you mind sending me all of your authentic patriot jerseys that you may have?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, in those seats you can rest assured you'll never miss anything because the guy in front of you stood up Foot in Mouth

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was on the waiting list when Gillette opened.  I remember getting the prospectus for those seats.  I believe they ranged in price from $3,500 to $6,000 per season per seat.  And I think you needed to commit for ten years.  So if you wanted two perfect seats right in the middle of the field you had to shell out $120,000.  Seemed a bit steep to me Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pro, are your seats on the Pat's side or the visitors side?

[/QUOTE]

This year they are on the visitor's side (333).  The last four or five years I was on the Pats' side.  I actually prefer the visitor's side because the sun's not in your eyes . . . Before I was a season ticket holder myself, I used to buy a friend's seats in 334.  Sometimes sitting in the sun is nice, but I prefer not having to look into the sun.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

My uncles have a seats about 15 rows up or whatever the last row is of the lower section. Forget what section, specifically, but it's at the 45 yard line of the end zone with the massive scoreboad, to their left.  I want to say it's section 132. They have 2 seats on the end. It's rare for the wives to get to go to game, where one of them stays home. lol

It's even rarer for them to give up seats for a game for me and a buddy. haha

It can be fun sitting that close, but honestly I prefer the view higher up.  I sometimes switch my tickets for tickets in the first tier, but if I do that I always go for something close to row 30.  I like the elevation to see the game.  I've sat right in front of the press box a number of times, but actually sort of prefer the third deck.  (Fans are more into it too up in the nosebleeds.)

My wife's family has had Packers tickets since Lambeau opened.  They are something like row 10 on the 20 yard line.  They are great when the play is right in front of you.  But if the teams are at the other end of the field you really can't see much.  I hate those seats.  Would rather be up high.