I'm interested in the rkarp take. . . . .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm interested in the rkarp take. . . . .

. . . . on the reported locker room explosion between Dr. Gill and Petraglia abut this blog:

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2013/10/10/source-serious-concern-over-tom-gill-surgery-on-rob-gronkowski/

Know anyone who was there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: I'm interested in the rkarp take. . . . .

This could get very ugly.

This rkarp guy has some very good and interesting information on this forum.   He probably brings the most to the table on this forum.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This rkarp guy has some very good and interesting information on this forum.   He probably brings the most to the table on this forum.   

[/QUOTE]

The only thing that will get ugly is Rusty when he reads this post....LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Hey, it doesn't necessarily have to be rkarp.  If anyone was either there or knows someone who was I'd be interested in what actually transpired.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The only thing that will get ugly is Rusty when he reads this post....LOL

[/QUOTE]

Who is Rusty?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This is when the old fashioned way is better, put it in a cast and wait.  Dumb, short sighted are some terms that come to mind...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is when the old fashioned way is better, put it in a cast and wait.  Dumb, short sighted are some terms that come to mind...

[/QUOTE]

According to my Daughter, a 2nd year Nursing Student, the original plate was put in the allow Gronk to heal faster and not be IR'ed. It would have healed on it's own but it would have ended his season. As I have said...this whole case has been one big cluster you know what from the get go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pipe down Bustchise. He speculates at best like most people.  I bluedgeone him on our Jets bet and it was hilarious. It's why Antonio Garay and Mike Goodson were your first two FA signings and barely played.

Cap hell is an ugly, ugly thing.

[/QUOTE]

Who cares about Antonio Garay and Mike Goodson? Heck I don't even know who they are because I don't keep track of the jets, goofball.  Why do you keep up so much with the Jets?  You are giving these jet trolls the attention they are looking for. You aren't smart enough to realize that.  Get off your moms internet and go out and get a job.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Rusty,,,,If you only comprehend one thing today please make it this,

The infection changed everything in regards to normal recovery.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The first break is moot...it's the second break that set the wheels in motion...capisce?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

. . . . on the reported locker room explosion between Dr. Gill and Petraglia abut this blog:

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2013/10/10/source-serious-concern-over-tom-gill-surgery-on-rob-gronkowski/

Know anyone who was there?

[/QUOTE]

1. This is old news.

2. Dr. Gill has worked at Mass Gen, one of the world's most prestigious hospitals, for many years.

3. RKrap does not know any more than we know.

Edelman was on the radio recently saying all of this overblown by the media.  That's about as close as a primary source as I've heard on the topic.

There is no way Gronk should be practicing if there was some kind of fear or playing the game.

[/QUOTE]

Please get this through your thick skull.  It's been common knowledge for weeks.

Being cleared to practice (limited) is not the same as being cleared to play.

Drew Rosenhaus, the agent for New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, told the Joe Rose Show on 560 WQAM in Miami that his client has not yet been cleared to play by Dr. James Andrews, the renowned orthopedic surgeon who is independently consulting with Gronkowski as he recovers from back and forearm surgeries.

"Up to this point, he hasn't been cleared to play in a game," Rosenhaus said Thursday. "He has not been cleared by Dr. Andrews, who is the supervising doctor."

Although Gronkowski has yet to play in a game, he has taken part in every Patriots practice during the regular season, each time on a limited basis.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Please, guys, this thread is NOT repeat NOT, I say again, NOT about the surgery or whether or not Gronk should have had it.   And I'm not asking rkarp what he knows about the surgery. I'm asking what, if anything, anyone knows about the locker room blow up that reportedly took place between Dr Gill and Petraglia over Petraglia's blog.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Now with respect to the surgery.  If what I've read about the nature of Gronk's surgery is correct, Gronk and I had the same surgery.  I had an extended conversation with the orthopedic surgeon prior to the procedure.  He explained to me that there was a chance of infection but the chance was less than 3%.  I asked him what the cause of infection might be. He responded that given standard surgical procedure and precautions, infections can be a consequence of virtually anything including what is in a patient's own body.  I was fortunate enough not to have incurred an infection.

14. This post has been removed.