I'm ready for next Week, Atlanta, Matt Ryan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I'm ready for next Week, Atlanta, Matt Ryan

To heck with this game, I'm over it. We need to focus on Matty Heisman and the falcons. The Steelers and the Chargers both lost. The only 2-0 teams are Denver, Jets, and Raven, and possibly the Colts. The AFC is wide open. I see the Pats going on a big winning streak. Brady is going to get better and Better every week. GO PATS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: I'm ready for next Week, Atlanta, Matt Ryan

In Response to I'm ready for next Week, Atlanta, Matt Ryan:
    [QUOTE]To heck with this game, I'm over it. We need to focus on Matty Heisman and the falcons. The Steelers and the Chargers both lost. The only 2-0 teams are Denver, Jets, and Raven, and possibly the Colts. The AFC is wide open. I see the Pats going on a big winning streak. Brady is going to get better and Better every week. GO PATS.
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

That's the attitude... get past this week and focus on the next.  Nothing we can do about today's loss other than commiserate about what could have been and what we hope will happen next time.  The sun will still come up tomorrow and we get to see another day!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Ouch that's next week? I'm not...Michael Turner....Jesus. I don't even know what to say. I'm scared shitless.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Brady is going to explode for big numbers this game. He is going to be pissed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Atlanta's D is nowhere near as good as NY's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

way to be! me too, not like many spoiled rotten pats fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jshinny. Show jshinny's posts

[QUOTE]To heck with this game, I'm over it. We need to focus on Matty Heisman and the falcons. The Steelers and the Chargers both lost. The only 2-0 teams are Denver, Jets, and Raven, and possibly the Colts. The AFC is wide open. I see the Pats going on a big winning streak. Brady is going to get better and Better every week. GO PATS.

If the Patriots play the Falcons like they played today they will get tuned by 30 points.  The Falcons offense is one of the premier units in the NFL this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

By what empirical measure do you think we can beat the Falcons?  We have the most terrible special teams in the league, our QB can't hit the broad side of a barn, we can't run the ball effectively, and our defense couldn't stop a rookie QB in the 2nd half, let's not even talk about the number of stupid penalties (how many delay of game?) we accumulated.  Fact of the matter is, the Falcons are a much better team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Atlanta's secondary is pretty suspect much like ours so I like the offenses chances....I just hope the D can stop that dual threat offense they have which is a pretty tall order I think but if it turns into a shootout I think the Pats will win.