I'm ready to move on to the Jets..Anyone else?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm ready to move on to the Jets..Anyone else?

Definitely the biggest sports disappointment since the Superbowl but I'm glad it was now and not in the playoffs. There have to be a half a dozen things that we could have done differently or a half a dozen people we can Blame but I already lost one nights sleep and I gotta move on.
    Incidently I have already run across 2 NY fans at work this morning and I have the perfect comeback if you have the same problem..You Just say, "Hey, they covered the spread and that's all I care". Don't make it excuses because it will only get worse.

If anyone watched the Jets game yesterday you probably notice that they eat a root and there's nothing better than getting healthy mentally on a NY Jets team.
    I suspect the Pats will open up about a 55 gallon drum of Whoop @$$ on the jets this week and shut the big mouths up.

That is all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

Re: I'm ready to move on to the Jets..Anyone else?

All tney can do is focus on trashing the Jets and wait...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

The upcoming Jets game is more important than playing the Colts, even though the media wouldn't agree. A win this weekend means a 3 game lead, a loss means 1 game lead with upcoming games versus the Saints and Dolphins both on the road.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Rex has a chinese buffet in his bathroom so this one is a no-brainer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: I'm ready to move on to the Jets..Anyone else?:
    [QUOTE]The upcoming Jets game is more important than playing the Colts, even though the media wouldn't agree. A win this weekend means a 3 game lead, a loss means 1 game lead with upcoming games versus the Saints and Dolphins both on the road.
    Posted by GrantW[/QUOTE]

I would agree. Indy is 1 game and I'm not dwelling on it. The Jets and the Dolphins are most important coming up. At this point the Saints game isn't even that big except to see if we've improved since last night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

totally agree - I hope the Pats show the focus they have in the past and not have any kind of hangover from this tough loss.  They're in good shape in the division and really can take control with a big win over the Jets.  A win over the Colts would've been sweet, but there are bigger fish to fry at this point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from charlesu2. Show charlesu2's posts

Completely agree, we beat the Jets and Dolphins then we should have the division locked up.  Making the playoffs is the most important thing, not beating the Colts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Woe be unto Green New Jersey next weekend.

Big time woe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

You mean the team we lost to by 7 earlier this season? The team we dominated for the first half and fell apart in the second half. Much like last night? Yeah they sure fixed things as the season has progressed. Still can't close out games...this will haunt them all season!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]You mean the team we lost to by 7 earlier this season? The team we dominated for the first half and fell apart in the second half. Much like last night? Yeah they sure fixed things as the season has progressed. Still can't close out games...this will haunt them all season!
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]

Once again I have to say, Who's We. I haven't seen you around until today troll.From the looks of your profile you post when the Pats lose.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Woe be unto Green New Jersey next weekend. Big time woe.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I'm already set to hit theganggreen.com this week. For once I want to be the troll instead of the person responding to one.
    This loss means more to Patriot haters than it does to the fans. I saw a lot of good things last night until we went conservative in the 4th quarter and fell apart. First the Nyets and then the Aints. You gotta look out the windshield not the rearview mirror.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Pats vs. Jets...........Patriots are going to unleash a storm!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

I am ready for BB to get some qualified Assistants in all three losses the Pats played awful in the second half.  What happened to the best half-time adjustments? and how about a d-line coach that can teach the fat slobs to atleast get into the same zip code as the opposing QB.  We won't beat anybody in the playoffs with the Defense we currently have......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Even though my short ddicckked friend seadentro can not see it. We will take out the Jets this week in the same way we will take out the colts in the pay offs...One more time with feeling...

You know neither team wants a rematch...as much as they will say otherwise

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Pats vs. Jets...........Patriots are going to unleash a storm!
    Posted by sday4x4[/QUOTE]
    It's Payback time and the Jets looked horrible yesterday against the Jags. The only fans more miserable than us today are the Jets fans because they know they're most likely not going to the Playoffs this year. We could pretty much seal that fate on Sunday. Sanchez has come down to earth and their defense is just not as effective as they were the first few weeks of the season. The Pats offense seemed to click pretty well last night against a good Indy Defense and Brady very seldom loses at home.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOGAH-2009. Show TOGAH-2009's posts

Get used to losing.  BB has lost his mind.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

ewhite... I agree...  let's move on.  Any further discussions will only lend to nastiness, especially from out of town posters deriding the "whining" Pats fans, and there are many here.  If this had been a playoff game sheesh!!  Unlike some here think, the season IS NOT OVER!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

[QUOTE]Even though my short ddicckked friend seadentro  can not see it. We will take out the Jets this week in the same way we will take out the colts in the pay offs...One more time with feeling... You know neither team wants a rematch...as much as they will say otherwise
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

3 inches is not short!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm ready to move on to the Jets..Anyone else? : 3 inches is not short!!!!
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]

At least you have a sense of humor about it short stuff, see you in the play offs