I'm rooting for the Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

I'm rooting for the Jets

I would rather take my chances with the Jets than both the Colts and Ravens maybe even more than the Chiefs. I just don't like playing Manning.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Re: I'm rooting for the Jets

I never root for New York teams. It's not in the genes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

I'd feel dirty...
    The kind of dirty a shower doesn't help...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I want the Pats to play whatever team looks like having the best chance to beat them.  Then I want the Pats to destroy them, each and every one all the way to the Superbowl. Then in the bowl I want the Pats to beat the other team so badly that the stands start emptying by halftime and everyone starts wondering why the game was even played in the first place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: I'm rooting for the Jets:
    [QUOTE]I want the Pats to play whatever team looks like having the best chance to beat them.  Then I want the Pats to destroy them, each and every one all the way to the Superbowl. Then in the bowl I want the Pats to beat the other team so badly that the stands start emptying by halftime and everyone starts wondering why the game was even played in the first place.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsDK. Show PatsDK's posts

The Pats can only meet the Colts in the AFC conference finale, and Manning is going to be pretty beat up by then. They are the lowest seeded team in the wild card, and the Pats will meet the highest seeded in the div. game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

ya know I will alway have alot of respect for ray lewis for his passion for this game. however, having watched our boys totally, and I mean totally destroy the jests jests jests! I think that the icing on the cake would be to have ol peyton come back up to the razor in january and get his candy azz handed to him.
    fk the jets. rexy who loves to lick his old lady's feet in nylons can kiss my NE Patriots azz. he's nothing but a big mouth pot bellied punk who doesn't deserve to come back up to the razor. period. I think we ought to kick the living sheep dip outta peyton.....what say you my brothans and sistahs!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

the only team that gets me worried is the ravens,  if indy wins they face pit, but  look at indys last few, save for the oakland game, they have had to outscoretheir opponents to win  a good D like pit should have no issues taking them down and pit has a very good offense.  am hoping that KC pulls  off a monster upset because they would have spent so much enegery in that game we roll on them

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

no sweat wolfwood. the blackbirds can not handle the weapons under the wings of TBrady.................dude, we got tight ends this year. we got wide recievers and running backs.............we are so fkn loaded it is rediculous.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: I'm rooting for the Jets:
    [QUOTE]I want the Pats to play whatever team looks like having the best chance to beat them.  Then I want the Pats to destroy them, each and every one all the way to the Superbowl. Then in the bowl I want the Pats to beat the other team so badly that the stands start emptying by halftime and everyone starts wondering why the game was even played in the first place.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

+1!