I'm so damn bored--I've become a Bruins fan!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: I'm so damn bored--I've become a Bruins fan!!

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Dear Bandwagon Bruins fans,

There is plenty of room for you!  We don't care if you've been a fan for 50 years or 50 minutes.  The B's are playing great.  Come enjoy the ride with us!

NAS

(Bruins board member and Rusty executioner over there)

Thank you!  I will be first to admit I don't know much about the sport but I am sure enjoying following the Bruins again this post season.  I Enjoyed the game last night, they are playing great and would love to see a sweep here.  Looks like they just might get it too!  Very exciting!

You don't know much about football, let along hockey. Try learning from others for once instead of pretending a team sport is about 1 or 2 stars.

Oh brother, not another day of you!  Just like most days you were owned yesterday and last night.  Owned pretty badly I might add. Since you have short term memory loss take a look here...

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/super-bowl-50-to-be-held-in-san-fransisco-go-pats/100/6653162?page=2

It sure took you a long time to answer my question if you ever played organized football and dude, I seriously doubt you did.  I'm sure you finally got tired of me asking and posted another one of your lies because it shows in here you didn't. 

One thing about sales people, they think they can baffle people with BS, well pal, you aren't getting away with that on this forum any longer.  You have an agenda, you are a troll, you lie about most everything and you make up your own facts.  Think about it and take a look around.  You aren't liked here, nor are you wanted here so please wise up and get the hint.

I answered you. I played football.  Did you?  I don't think you did because your only commentary in here is about Welkie or Brady with photoshopping. You talk no technical aspects of the game, ever.

Stick to the photoshopping.  Know what you're good at it. lmao

Sure ya did!  Video games don't count dude!  I played a lot of football, I coached too, so just you can keep digging, trying to find something t gt under my skin with if you want, it isn't going to work. 

So lets see, in the past day you have insulted me, insulted my Father, finally proven wrong of where I live and once you found out where I did life you insulted that too, not knowing anything about the place which was more then evident by not knowing there are mountains, seasons, etc!  You are a troll!  A disturbed little troll.  You must live a pretty miserable, lonely and pathetic life. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Bruins are maybe two forwards away from being a juggernaut. Defense looks great Hamilton, Chara, Boychuk and Seidanberg. Rask has been good. If Seguin gets going watch out IMHO; the Bruins could go on serious run (and to some extent they already are on a serious run). Why Iginla didn't want to be part of that is due only to playing with Crosby? If the Bruins can stay healthy the future looks bright.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

just saying-----

As a decades old Bruins fan I just have to say we don't need you bandwagon jumpers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

just saying-----

As a decades old Bruins fan I just have to say we don't need you bandwagon jumpers.

Lame. The more the merrier, glen. As long as you're from Boston that is!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

just saying-----

don't worry I'll be gone soon , ha ha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

just saying-----

glenr, the only fan who doesn't want cute girls who actually know something about sports and not just there to sing karaoke and to look pretty on the bandwagon.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

just saying-----

As a decades old Bruins fan, I just have to say that we welcome you bandwagon jumpers with open doors.  Hockey and football are very different, but similar in overall excitement (unlike boring ace basketball and, even worse, baseball). 

Come one, come all.  Get behind this team.  9 wins to the Cup!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

There is plenty of room for you!  We don't care if you've been a fan for 50 years or 50 minutes.  The B's are playing great.  Come enjoy the ride with us!

NAS

Thank you!  I will be first to admit I don't know much about the sport but I am sure enjoying following the Bruins again this post season.  I Enjoyed the game last night, they are playing great and would love to see a sweep here.  Looks like they just might get it too!  Very exciting!

You don't know much about football, let along hockey. Try learning from others for once instead of pretending a team sport is about 1 or 2 stars.

Oh brother, not another day of you!  Just like most days you were owned yesterday and last night.  Owned pretty badly I might add. Since you have short term memory loss take a look here...

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/super-bowl-50-to-be-held-in-san-fransisco-go-pats/100/6653162?page=2

It sure took you a long time to answer my question if you ever played organized football and dude, I seriously doubt you did.  I'm sure you finally got tired of me asking and posted another one of your lies because it shows in here you didn't. 

One thing about sales people, they think they can baffle people with BS, well pal, you aren't getting away with that on this forum any longer.  You have an agenda, you are a troll, you lie about most everything and you make up your own facts.  Think about it and take a look around.  You aren't liked here, nor are you wanted here so please wise up and get the hint.

I answered you. I played football.  Did you?  I don't think you did because your only commentary in here is about Welkie or Brady with photoshopping. You talk no technical aspects of the game, ever.

Sure ya did!  Video games don't count dude!  I played a lot of football, I coached too, so just you can keep digging, trying to find something t gt under my skin with if you want, it isn't going to work. 

So lets see, in the past day you have insulted me, insulted my Father, finally proven wrong of where I live and once you found out where I did life you insulted that too, not knowing anything about the place which was more then evident by not knowing there are mountains, seasons, etc!  You are a troll!  A disturbed little troll.  You must live a pretty miserable, lonely and pathetic life. 

Pretty sad you coached and I know a lot more than you do. lmao

I was at the 1996 AFC title game, were you? How can I be a troll if I am a diehard Pats fan for 30 years?

You just bandwagoned over here in 2007 all googly eyed with big stats from Brady, Moss and Welker, so you as a newer fan shouldn't be calling longtime, loyal fans of the TEAM, a troll.

And, I very sure I did not "insult" your father in any which way, shape or form.  Nice try.

Just stick to the photoshopping and stop trying to align with trolls who come after me.  You look like a moron aligning with trolls from other boards here.

Whooo Hooooo!  look everyone, Rusty was at a 1996 AFC title game!  He must know more then everyone who wasn't there!!  What point are you trying to prove, little child?

Tisk Tisk, little Rusty.

You know more then me, okay, sure.  Whatever makes you feel better!  LMAO!! 

It's funny, the people who feel the need to get 'technical' in a discussion forum are the ones who seem like they need to prove they know the game better then everyone else.  Hey look, I'm pointing my finger at you on this comment, Rusty! 

When was the last time you talked "technical" about football when in face to face discussion with your friends (your one and only friend whom you are helping move tonight)?  I never do, nor do they.  We all know the game very, very well.  Heck some of use even played the game together since we first laced up the ol cleats in Pop Warner days. 

I am very knowledgeable in several other sports too, probably more knowledgeable then most, such as Boxing, Basketball, MMA to name a few.  Yet, I never, ever talk "technical" about them when I do talk with friends about the sports..  It has nothing to do with how much I know.  Nobody talks that way, unless like I said, you feel the need that you have to prove something to someone. 

I believe you are very insecure dude.  It really shows here, and in every post you make.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

To you take medication that makes you act like a d!ck? Or is it all natural?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

NAS

I was at the 1996 AFC title game, were you? How can I be a troll if I am a diehard Pats fan for 30 years?

You just bandwagoned over here in 2007 all googly eyed with big stats from Brady, Moss and Welker, so you as a newer fan shouldn't be calling longtime, loyal fans of the TEAM, a troll.

And, I very sure I did not "insult" your father in any which way, shape or form.  Nice try.

Just stick to the photoshopping and stop trying to align with trolls who come after me.  You look like a moron aligning with trolls from other boards here.

Whooo Hooooo!  look everyone, Rusty was at a 1996 AFC title game!  He must know more then everyone who wasn't there!!  What point are you trying to prove, little child?

Tisk Tisk, little Rusty.

It's funny, the people who feel the need to get 'technical' in a discussion forum are the ones who seem like they need to prove they know the game better then everyone else.  Hey look, I'm pointing my finger at you on this comment, Rusty! 

When was the last time you talked "technical" about football when in face to face discussion with your friends (your one and only friend whom you are helping move tonight)?  I never do, nor do they.  We all know the game very, very well.  Heck some of use even played the game together since we first laced up the ol cleats in Pop Warner days. 

I am very knowledgeable in several other sports too, probably more knowledgeable then most, such as Boxing, Basketball, MMA to name a few.  Yet, I never, ever talk "technical" about them when I do talk with friends about the sports..  It has nothing to do with how much I know.  Nobody talks that way, unless like I said, you feel the need that you have to prove something to someone. 

I believe you are very insecure dude.  It really shows here, and in every post you make.

I am pretty sure you are the one who is insecure as you follow me around. You've blown a gasket 3 times when I challenged your analysis:

1. Kaepernick vs Smith (Kapernick choked at the 5 yard line in the SB on 4 tries). Read option has been exposed.  Don't expext those QBs who needs that gimmick as a base to ascend in this league.

2. Welkie walking with a butt hurt ego. You imploded here with PatsEng like no one has ever seen.  We all thought you might be Welkie's Hooter's wife.

3. Your recent doozy was "a deep threat is the key to a good run game".

Clearly that line is one of the more preposterous comments anyone has read here and it's clear any football fan with a clue would not say that.

Rusty you have a melt down every day on here.

I proved to you with facts in another thread how the deep threat opened up the run game especially against the better teams in the playoffs.  Go check out Moroney's rushing playoff stats in 2007 with a deep threat (122 yards each game) Compared to rushing stats in all the other playoff games after Moss left!  Apparently you seem to ignore these facts and want to keep saying a deep threat doesn't matter in the run game.  You dude, are the one who looks like a fool!!

Rusty -  "Deep threat has nothing to do with the run game" 

Actual Stats  - Yes it does!

Bwahahahahaha!!  I keep owning you dude!  When are you going to stop letting yourself get abused here?   Have some dignity for yourself and stop letting your pride keep making you get tooled here every day, every thread, every post.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

NAS

Tisk Tisk, little Rusty.

I am pretty sure you are the one who is insecure as you follow me around. You've blown a gasket 3 times when I challenged your analysis:

1. Kaepernick vs Smith (Kapernick choked at the 5 yard line in the SB on 4 tries). Read option has been exposed.  Don't expext those QBs who needs that gimmick as a base to ascend in this league.

2. Welkie walking with a butt hurt ego. You imploded here with PatsEng like no one has ever seen.  We all thought you might be Welkie's Hooter's wife.

Clearly that line is one of the more preposterous comments anyone has read here and it's clear any football fan with a clue would not say that.

Numb nuts, I really don't see what is so hard to believe with number three. A deep threat will at the very least put safeties on the back of their heels, rather than always cheating towards the line.

You got be kidding me? You are getting into beefs with TFB12? My lord. Say, do you look up to whale crap? That's as low as I can imagine...you are under whale crap. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

NAS

Tisk Tisk, little Rusty.

Numb nuts, I really don't see what is so hard to believe with number three. A deep threat will at the very least put safeties on the back of their heels, rather than always cheating towards the line.

You got be kidding me? You are getting into beefs with TFB12? My lord. Say, do you look up to whale crap? That's as low as I can imagine...you are under whale crap. 

Hahaha!  My new favorite post!  Well done Mthurl! 

It will take a few minutes for Rusty to respond to your post, he is over in the Bruins forum getting owned at the current moment.  The dude must have a very low self esteem, he keeps getting pummeled day after day, post after post, thread after thread, forum after forum.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oops, I spoke to soon, Rusty is back, licking his wounds from the Bruins forum only to get more here!  LOL!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

NAS

must be tough to be a hockey fan, they don't get much love from the media. I ve been watching ESPN on and off this morning  and have't seen any coverage of the Bruins game.

It is fun but frustrating to watch, so many shots, so few points.

Nothing that moving to Canada won't cure.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ahh, he's been following me around ever since I said Kaepernick is a one trick pony. Then, the Welkie blow up where he had a mental breakdown.

He's getting into it with me.

A deep threat is in no way predicated for a solid or good rushing attack. It's about the O Line, the blocking, when you run, who your RB is, etc. 

Do you really think any of the great RBs in history had to have a deep threat to be part of a good rushing attack?

Absolutely not!

Can a deep threat open the middle of the field or draw a CB in man coverage away from the line or a Safety over? Sure. Sure.

But, that's not what he said. He said a deep threat is the key to a good rushing attack? The key?  Go to tell ant HOF QB or good RB who had a good career that was "the key" to their rushing game behind the O Lines they ran behind.

Please. And, something tells me he's going in there with that sneaky statement to yet again make one more excuse for Brady. He then exploded when I said this team's offense after we dealt Moss. So did Brady's QB play.   He was ranting and raving about Moss leaving was so devastating, which of course is his way of saying BB is a big meanie making it so tough on Tom Brady every year.  It's getting very old and I am sure the rest of the board is sick of it, too.

The fact he just started following this team in 2007 also doesn't look good.

He's apparently mortified of how dumb his statement was and now he's taking it out on me.

Face it, he's lost it since the Welkie thing in particular. 

Learn to use quotes smart guy! Hahaha!

You know I didn't start following the team in 2007, you darn near were on your hands and knees begging me to tell you when I did, once I did you said you got it.  Now your just trolling dude!

Show me another team that runs the mid to short field game like the Patriots do.  It's common sense that if you are playing a mid to short field passing attack with the lack of a deep threat the defense doesn't need to spread the field which makes it a lot easier to stop the run.  And if you play a good defense that's exactly what they will be able to do is stop the run.  That's basic level knowledge right there.   Better go pick up a football for dummies book and start reading.

Your crutch of Moss and Welker comments are getting old dude. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Did you just say a deep threat is why Maroney had 122 yards in the AFC title game after he ran behind Light and Logie for the entire 4th qtr?  bahwwhhahahaa!!

LMAO!  I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard right now.  You are a tool!

Maroney had two back to back 122 yard rushing games in the playoffs.. not one but two!  You need to study the facts dude!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

just saying-----

Oh, that wasn't very nice.  NEGAME2 is good people!