I'm sorry Tom

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I'm sorry Tom

Sorry I ranted, raved. stomped swore and almost threw up on the 55 in flat screen TV. sorry I called you out and posted you didn't really care, cause I know you do. Us fans expect you to do everything perfectly, to continue to carry this team on your back as you have done for so long.  I still love you Brady-- you are the best!!!!

ps love you too hotman.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: I'm sorry Tom

no, you were right the first time.....lol.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sing along with Leon won't you?? It;s a little song about the aging Tom Brady-here goes

Our OLD quaterback just aint what he used to be -aint what he used to be- he aint what he used to be......

How are ya!?

[/QUOTE]

Leon, he may be past his prime, but he's about ten cuts above any other QB in the AFC East, especially Sanchez.  Those who live in glass houses....

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Jump off the Verrazano Narrows Bridge.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

We'll see about that won't we!? I have all the faith in the world in Sanchez- I mean what other choice do i have a  a fan!?

[/QUOTE]

Well apparently the Jets don't really have much faith in him either cause they traded for Tebow. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

^^^

t-cal that would cause pollution 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

no, you were right the first time.....lol.

[/QUOTE]

STFU Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

LOL....a variation of the troll card. Coming from the President of the Patriots Premature Ejaculation Club, I'm surprised you even pay attention to me. Who's VP of the club, KansasPatriot....oh, yeah. Sorry, but I'm not a card-carrying member of your club.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry I ranted, raved. stomped swore and almost threw up on the 55 in flat screen TV. sorry I called you out and posted you didn't really care, cause I know you do. Us fans expect you to do everything perfectly, to continue to carry this team on your back as you have done for so long.  I still love you Brady-- you are the best!!!!

ps love you too hotman.

[/QUOTE]

wow...  That's deep .   we're all soorry.  Sickening game.  Yes it was that bad.  Fans of this team deserve better.  Come on ... Clock crap, situational  football.  BB wrote the book , right?

not so much yesterday .Back to q school. Oh and do me a favor bill... Move mccourty back to safety ...ok? Got it?   Thanks .

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4Koolaid. Show Inokea4Koolaid's posts

+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I accept your apology NEGAME2.  Nothing a night on the town wouldn't fix.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR GAMER. You seem A little down, so heres something to cheer you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY

Michael

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

LeonHess's song has 43 stanzas. One for every year since his Jets last played in a SB.

It is funny that he brings up Brady's age when you figure that Brady at 80 will probably be a better QB than sanchez and tebow combined at their current age.

Then again he was never known for his brains.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

you know many ladies think Eli is better looking

[/QUOTE]

and you count yourself as one of these ladies