Im sorry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HessMent. Show HessMent's posts

Im sorry

Me sorry for mine actions, mine medicine dont work good. I have a dizeaze called hessarrhea

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Im sorry

Pathetic Post as usual!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Im sorry

Hess does get brain farts alot, if he does have a brain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Im sorry

Cobra

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Im sorry

m

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Im sorry

[Quote]

Nice try bugboy. I see this name pop up from time to time mostly to defend your other names. You fool no one defective little bug.[/Quote]

Unlike one or two of The posters on here, I have one name & one name only. There are alot of good topics started on here, but this one has nothing to do with the Patriots or the NFL in general. If hessment is not the infamous Hess,Leon, or whatever he calls himself, then I apologize if Hessment is a Patriot fan and he was just poking some fun at Hess.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Im sorry

Im sure you touch yourself leon!!!! You forgot to mention the lying, steroid eating A-roid in your sentence. Brady will be ready to go, and the pats will again be in first place, the jest have no QB and will be in 4th place.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Im sorry

There's a guy on here who comes around once in a while pretending to be apologetic Leon, claiming to be on or off his medication depending on what he has to say. I have a running bet with myself that it's gymrat, but who really knows or cares? Leon is actually rather harmless, although he will engage people who respond to his inanity. It's all just part of the fun.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Im sorry

[Quote]There's a guy on here who comes around once in a while pretending to be apologetic Leon, claiming to be on or off his medication depending on what he has to say. I have a running bet with myself that it's gymrat, but who really knows or cares? Leon is actually rather harmless, although he will engage people who respond to his inanity. It's all just part of the fun.[/Quote]

Uh mike I would have to say NO on that one. Sorry but i dont have the time or the energy to waste to pretend to be someone else. So your hypothesis is WRONG! Unlike leon who has multiple personalities!!! Sorry chum, its not me!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Im sorry

Yeah, we're taliking about a person that has 15 different versions of his name. The same troll that like to tell fibs to everyone in BDC. The same troll that is a jets or giants or NY band waggon jumper fan that spends most of his day posting on BDC mind you...expand more on that hess....Im sure everyone would love to know why you spend your precious troll time as a NY fan in BDC.

Like I said before I dont have the time or would I like to waste my time or energy spending time on wasting my time posing as leon.....that is a *u*king joke.

Speaking of cheats leon....looks like A-Roid is digging himself a mighty big hole in his lying confession as a "former" steroid user. He stopped taking roids...please. His cousin, and some guy that is banned from every MLB stadium. Purchasing something that was OTC in primobolan.......what a lying cheat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Im sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM5RzmIwkvc

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Im sorry

Hess- The Doc needs to change your meds for your Antisocial Personality Disorder

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Im sorry

Leon as a NY fan what is your obsession with being a whiney *itch at BDC. Are you jealous that the NY teams suck? I dont know, I dont think you'd see me trolling around a NY sports team website.....thats kinda &ay dont you think. I mean, dont you have friends you hang out with or talk to on them? I guess not. You want to get your excitement here i guess because your life is boring and you have no friends or a life or a job or a career or goals.....etc!!

Day after day leona you mention everyday, about the patriots cheating. Which they payed for. And Brady's knee. Unless your a doctor (and you'd probably lie and tell one of your outrageous stories and say you were a doctor in your lifetime, after you played DIV1 football) which i dont think you are, how do you know Brady will be out?

So again woof woof leon, go fetch. Because thats all you got. Talking about the patriots cheating and tom brady. Thats all you bring to any conversation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Im sorry

Girl dont go away mad, girl just go away. I think motley crue named that song for you leon

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Im sorry

Eat them?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Im sorry

Your fair city embraced the biggest football rat in history-Mangini.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Im sorry

Licking my wounds leon from what? You? HAHA silly little troll. Your just mad because I shoved it back in your face like I always do. Lurking in here day after day as a NY fan at BDC. No job, no friends, no skills, no life, no career, no goals. You and the cheater A_roid, along with the other roided up yankees.
    I think I know what your kind does to rats or mice. Its a little game that &ay people like to play. This is kinda nasty....Your kind likes to take a toilet paper roll and shove it up their butt, and let a little mousey crawl up their. Is that what you and your little troll friends like to do leon. Its not that bad leon, not that I would, but you have fun with it.

The"Get Leon off the mouse butt plug" Foundation
    2222 West 57th St Suite 1094
    NY,NYZ(Sounds so nice they named it twice)10038

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Im sorry

Leon busy weekend at the troll and mouse convention. No wonder your such a big azz....literally!!!! So are you going to tell us why a NY fan trolls on BDC, or is it to obvious? Is it because you dont have friends or family to chat with, so the only fun you have all day is to post stupid/idiotic things at BDC. No life, skills, direction, job!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Im sorry

Leon...it seems as though that you have a fetish or a hard-on with having arguments with other men. I guess that makes you a homo-sexual little bi*ch...troll-b-gone!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Im sorry

Looks like leona got schooled...ouch!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Im sorry

Leon fell into a ditch in one of his drunken breakdowns!!