I'm sure Brady isn't happy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy!

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy!:
    [QUOTE]Vincent Jackson for pats 1st round pick and Minnesotas 3rd
    Posted by foxboro1[/QUOTE]

Would make sense of this mess.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I'm glad to start reading that people are starting to realize, bottom line, this was for the best interest for the team. Haven't you noticed the only time Moss does any celebrating is when he makes a big play, some else, an he just steers into out of space, but the rest of the team goes crazy. Anybody see any excitement or celebrating from Moss mon. nite. I didn't!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]People were ready to jump off bridges when we traded Bledsoe, and Milloy, and Branch, etc.  Ultimately all of those were good for the franchise (Branch for example has done absolutely nothing since leaving).  The team will be fine. 
    Posted by 123meg[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's the fact that the Pats traded Moss that has got so many fans so upset...it's what the Pats got in compensation that has them mad. The Pats traded Moss and a 7th round pick in 2012 for the Viking's 3rd round pick next year.

Had the Pats gotten a second rounder, I don't think there would be such an outcry.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-dude. Show The-dude's posts

Sure Brady isn't happy, but Brady probably knew that Moss was unhappy and wanted to leave.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Randy Moss... Randy Moss............. wait for it......... Randy Moss....... I'm pretty sure it was Brad Childress on the grassy knoll with a repeating rifle. I know Brett Farve could never shoot himself because someone would intercept the bullet. Happy trails big guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Brady is probably pissed because for only 2 and a half years he only got to play with Moss and only 1 full healthy year.

Hopefully they can get him some elite WRs soon. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

In Response to I'm sure Brady isn't happy!:
    [QUOTE]How tired is Tom getting from all this crap the Patriots have done and continue to do with good players, solid vets?  He isn't getting any younger, he won't be around when all this young talent pays off, if they ever do.  His time is now, not 4-5 years from now. He's gotta be sick of this.  Just open the wallet and pay up.  But I'm sure the Patriots don't care what Tom thinks now as he is signed long term, they got him now. I would bet that Tom has now had too much of the Kool Aid and is now getting sick.  Take away his biggest weapon, thanks, team!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]
    I'm not so sure Brady is that upset Moss is going. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Brady was so unhappy he didn't throw the ball to Moss last Monday. Why? Because he wasn't open. Brady and the Patriots exist to win games not feed Moss's ego. Signing Moss to a 2 or three year contract and then having to stroke his ego by trying to force balls to him instead of bringing along a young replacement is not a game winning formula. Having him spend this year disrupting the team and refusing to block is not a winning formula either. I don't expect the instant gratification crowd to admit that since they expect the team to win a SB every year and rebuild at the same time. A completely delusional view of life in the NFL.

Then again maybe they're all mad because it screwed up their fantasy team. And that's what the NFL is all about right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Okay - I just spoke with Brady and he said he was very, very, very happy, just so you know!

Happy, happy happy!  That's what Brady told me.

Happy.SmileSmile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Evil, I know your are most astute and have a better grip on Patriot football than I will ever have. I'm old and slow. Tom Brady shook his helmet and looked to Moss in what could have been one of the coolest plays in Patriot's history. With Dan Marino watching, Brady hit Moss in the hands with a brilliant pass, on a stop clock fake. It dropped to the turf.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm not too worried about what Brady Thinks. FRom what Rappaport said on NFL today Brady actually took Moss out to dinner after his week 1 Tirade to talk things over and Moss was unreceptive so I don't think Brady is all that mad. He's filthy rich with his new contract and he has plenty of weapons left on this offense to keep him occupied.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not too worried about what Brady Thinks. FRom what Rappaport said on NFL today Brady actually took Moss out to dinner after his week 1 Tirade to talk things over and Moss was unreceptive so I don't think Brady is all that mad. He's filthy rich with his new contract and he has plenty of weapons left on this offense to keep him occupied.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Would that many millions make you  complacent? Let's hope he still loves football.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : Would that many millions make you  complacent? Let's hope he still loves football.
    Posted by BigPapi61[/QUOTE]

Compalent???? Watch him play, his reactions this man doesn't know the meaning of the word!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

[QUOTE]I'm glad to start reading that people are starting to realize, bottom line, this was for the best interest for the team. Haven't you noticed the only time Moss does any celebrating is when he makes a big play, some else, an he just steers into out of space, but the rest of the team goes crazy. Anybody see any excitement or celebrating from Moss mon. nite. I didn't!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

[QUOTE]I'm glad to start reading that people are starting to realize, bottom line, this was for the best interest for the team. Haven't you noticed the only time Moss does any celebrating is when he makes a big play, some else, an he just steers into out of space, but the rest of the team goes crazy. Anybody see any excitement or celebrating from Moss mon. nite. I didn't!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Moss is an egomaniac and cares only about his numbers his highlight reels and his legacy, not a team player despite the talent.

Last year it was Adalius Thomas being a cancer, this year, Randy Moss. The Pats had no choice but to cut ties with him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriot666. Show Patriot666's posts

I'm sure Brady is fuming but will spew the company line.   This will impact the rest of our season obviously.  I will withhold my judgement until I see wheather Tom is reduced to throwing 5 yard slants the rest of the season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from highflysox. Show highflysox's posts

Little TOMMY BOY has to be the happiest  he has ever been .You have to be happy when  you are now CANCER FREEEEEEEEEEEE  AT LAST.Thats all  players like Moss are    A  BIG CANCER that destroys clubhouses.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from polpolk9. Show polpolk9's posts

Brady is the problem ! ego personality! big mouth! no morals and values! In 2 years the Patriots will regret keeping Brady!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

In Response to I'm sure Brady isn't happy!:
    [QUOTE]How tired is Tom getting from all this crap the Patriots have done and continue to do with good players, solid vets?  He isn't getting any younger, he won't be around when all this young talent pays off, if they ever do.  His time is now, not 4-5 years from now. He's gotta be sick of this.  Just open the wallet and pay up.  But I'm sure the Patriots don't care what Tom thinks now as he is signed long term, they got him now. I would bet that Tom has now had too much of the Kool Aid and is now getting sick.  Take away his biggest weapon, thanks, team!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

How dumb does this thread seem now after the Brady-Moss spat has came out.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sned1. Show Sned1's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sure Brady is fuming but will spew the company line.   This will impact the rest of our season obviously.  I will withhold my judgement until I see wheather Tom is reduced to throwing 5 yard slants the rest of the season.
    Posted by Patriot666[/QUOTE]

Brady throwing 5 yard slants for the rest of the season?  Mix that in with several of his excellent 20-yard frozen ropes every game, and I'll see you at the Super Bowl.