improvement each week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

improvement each week

Each week the PATS as a team are getting better and better, both offensively and defensively.  And, certain players are surely showing individual improvement i.e. Brady, Merriweather, Vollmer, Guyton, McGowan, Banta-Cain, Aiken, Pryor, just to name those who have impressed me over the last few weeks.

However, that being said, can the PATS, now that they have feasted on a couple of 'JV' teams, continue their success against some varsity teams, namely the Dolphins and Colts?

And I would not be too quick to dismiss the Dolphins. 

I do like what I've been seeing.  Granted, there are some areas and/or weaknesses that must be addressed, but this group is really starting to take shape as their identity evolves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: improvement each week

I was watching the Dolphins.  Look good.  But, I think we can get past them.  We play a more gap control oriented defense, and that will work well against the wildcat.  Henne will have to beat us on his own, and I am beginning to like our secondary more.  The Colts, well, thats a tougher one, but I dont see why not.  At the current rate of improvement, we can do it.  Jets for sure we can beat at home.  Saints look tough again.  After that we have a good run of "B" teams right up to the Texans.  I'm calling it 12-4 for the season, #2 seed.