In battle of good Bel Boys, anyone still cares about Josh, Vrabel,Paoli & Cassel?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-SPIKER. Show KOOLAID-SPIKER's posts

In battle of good Bel Boys, anyone still cares about Josh, Vrabel,Paoli & Cassel?

Denver seems logically primed to stik it to Cassel this weekend but it could become a game of intangibles. They just do not have the firepower yet in KC and i suspect some dissension between paoli and healey the coach. Y didnt scott and josh arrange to hang together along with cassel? those 3 would have made quite a team all together! I will chek out the game for its not like an eric is participating. i respect all of the participants in this one! I even want to see how guys like Vrabes and Daniel Graham are doing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: In battle of good Bel Boys, anyone care if Josh & Gaffney beat up on Paoli & Cassel?

Don't be so sure, Kansas City has given Denver nightmares in Arrowhead.  Since 1995 the Broncos are 3-11 at KC including a big surprise last season when the 0-3 Chiefs knocked off the 3-0 Broncos.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-SPIKER. Show KOOLAID-SPIKER's posts

Re: In battle of good Bel Boys, anyone care if Josh & Gaffney beat up on Paoli & Cassel?

In Response to Re: In battle of good Bel Boys, anyone care if Josh & Gaffney beat up on Paoli & Cassel?:
    [QUOTE]Don't be so sure, Kansas City has given Denver nightmares in Arrowhead.  Since 1995 the Broncos are 3-11 at KC including a big surprise last season when the 0-3 Chiefs knocked off the 3-0 Broncos.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]great points! i have changed the thread's header. did not think KC had a shot. it could be one of those pride, intangible things. still think Denver wins, because they are better and in playoff hunt, but it could be closer than most assume. Denver may not cover the spread!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: In battle of good Bel Boys, anyone still cares about Josh & Gaffney or Paoli & Cassel?

Boring. Leon you're slipping!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: In battle of good Bel Boys, anyone still cares about Josh & Gaffney or Paoli & Cassel?

In Response to Re: In battle of good Bel Boys, anyone still cares about Josh & Gaffney or Paoli & Cassel?:
    [QUOTE]Boring. Leon you're slipping!
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

That ain't Leon!  Where's the bold writing and cr@p spewing out of him?