In memory of Myra.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In memory of Myra.

I am changing my sig to MHK for the playoff run to commemorate her. We may argue sometimes but we are all Patriots' family in the end. Anybody want to join me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: In memory of Myra.

I'm in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Very appropriate.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Good idea.

Don't forget about the charity giving pledge in her memory for each Pats' win.  See Pezz's thread on MHK or my MHK thread for details.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I guess I'll be gay for the rest of the year then tcal2. Thanks for the great contribution to the gesture.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Love the sentiment. I'm in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

If a team coming together to play inspired in remembrance of a special person is gay, than color me rainbow.
    Just don't tell my wife ;(

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Hilarious pic...pretty funny.  But as the others have done, I'm in.  I didn't have one so, why not?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Tcal, admit...you've been dying to - uh - touch on that subject, right?  "Not that there is anything wrong with it."

Now be a sport and give a nod to MHK.  She did soooooo much good for the team, the region and the world. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: In memory of Myra.:
    [QUOTE]Tcal, admit...you've been dying to - uh - touch on that subject, right?  "Not that there is anything wrong with it." Now be a sport and give a nod to MHK.  She did soooooo much good for the team, the region and the world. 
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

You all should put Tom Brady as your sign if you truly want to honor the person who has done the most for this franchise.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

LOL, you are hilarious

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Done, a nice memoriam

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'm in

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Sounds good to me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

Count me in.......Great Woman! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm a follower. =p 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Rarely agree with you on much, Babe, but you are spot on with this one.

MHK

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In memory of Myra. : You all should put Tom Brady as your sign if you truly want to honor the person who has done the most for this franchise.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

It isn't because we "truly want to honor the person who has done the most for this franchise.". It's to commemorate a loss to our Pats' family. Tom didn't pass away.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In memory of Myra. : It isn't because we "truly want to honor the person who has done the most for this franchise.". It's to commemorate a loss to our Pats' family. Tom didn't pass away.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

But he did pass TD after TD after TD after TD after TD after TD, and certainly, in part, to honor MHK.

That was a good call, Babe.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In memory of Myra. : It isn't because we "truly want to honor the person who has done the most for this franchise.". It's to commemorate a loss to our Pats' family. Tom didn't pass away.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Hey whatever makes you and the followers happy.  When my parents died I didn't sew their initials into my clothing or add their names to my signature.  So I find this just a bit silly.  Anyway have fun and enjoy.