Inactives for the Super Bowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Inactives for the Super Bowl

Super Bowl XLVI inactives are: Ryan Mallett, Kevin Faulk, Shane Vereen, Gary Guyton, Donald Thomas, Nick McDonald & Ron Brace

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Inactives for the Super Bowl

Sad for Faulk, was looking forward to him getting some screen plays and his blocking in the backfield to put a final stamp on his great career!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

God Faulk has got to be pissed, he makes it all the way back from that injury and you have to watch the Super Bowl? This makes the Underwood thing look like peanuts. I'll tell you what though, as safe a bet as Faulk is to not fumble a kick - his legs are toast and he would of hurt as much as he helped.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Inactives for the Super Bowl:
    [QUOTE]Super Bowl XLVI inactives are: Ryan Mallett, Kevin Faulk, Shane Vereen, Gary Guyton, Donald Thomas, Nick McDonald & Ron Brace
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

...and Eli Manning....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I'm sure Faulk wants to play but he's the ultimate team player and has to understand he's not their best option right now.
    He'll be fine, especially when he gets that ring.
    On the other hand, if a certain someone fumbles...........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I think BJGE will fumble for the first time in his career today, but the Pats will still win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmk. Show tmmk's posts

Feel so bad for Faulk.  He is dependable but seems to have lost a step and Ridley will be more help provided he don't turn the ball over!  Hopefully we won't miss his blocking.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

I'm glad Faulk is inactive, just doesn't have anything left in his body.  His mind...yes, his legs...not so much.  The last time I saw him run the ball I was very dissapointed for him. he looked very slow and stiff.  I hope OCHO will get in the game and give us a vertical game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Faulk knows whats best for the team... He will still be on the sidelines talking to his RB group.