Inagural "Ciao! Chump" List

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Inagural "Ciao! Chump" List

deleted post

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Inagural

Seawolf you're better than this. No need to start these types of threads or the who am I going to ignore threads. Mthurl and Pezz are both Pats fans, they don't agree with Rusty and he's labeled them everywhich way because of it. And, they need to learn to ignore him instead of getting into flame wars but he's just as guilty as them so no need to call out just them just for different views on the Pats in general. 42and46 can be trollish at times but on occassion he's good to chat with and does bring an outside perspective. You just have to know when to talk and when not to with him. But, really there is no other point to this thread than look at the people I don't like so don't like them with me. You are a better poster than this

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I never ignore Pats fans. Having a differing opinion from my own about a team we both love is okay. Mthurl and Pezz4Pat are Pats fans, as far as I know.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont feel the need to ignore anyone on here, but as far as your list goes.....well i cant disagree that those members arent the sharpest tools in the box.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The only person I have ever put on ignore was Rusty.  As for the list you have there seawolfxs, I really don't mind most of them even if there are some jets and giants fans listed there.  I would rather read what they have to say then what RallyC and Rusty who you list as both Pats fans have to say.  RallyC was a fraud and couldn't handle being wrong and always took discussions to the first grade level if you didn't agree with him.  He was exposed as a fraud and laughed off of here.  Rusty is the same way but that knuckle head just wont go away.

Pezz4pats and mthurl are Pats fans.  Why do we all have to agree with every single thing the Pats do to be considered fans?  The Pats make mistakes, they are not perfect, they don't always make the right decisions.  It's not bad to question them and speak out about them for some of the things they do.  That's why discussion boards are here.  How boring would it be here if we all agreed and we all thought the Pats did everything right, win or lose.

One thing that I don't like is people who are only here to call out fans of other teams and don't really add to the discussions here.  They end up really making a mess out of the forum, and what is worse is from what I have seen they are even accusing Pats fans of being Jet fans, much like you have done here with Pezz and mthurl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

do me a favor...put me on ignore before the lunch bell rings and your teacher calls you in from recess

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

do me a favor...put me on ignore before the lunch bell rings and your teacher calls you in from recess

[/QUOTE]

Ok, Done!

Just kidding, I like what you bring to the forum rkarp.  Not sure why anyone would want to put you on ignore.  You have a lot of good info and I look forward to seeing your posts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I put myself on ignore.   There is no reason to re-read what I wrote since I saw it the first time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I put myself on ignore.   There is no reason to re-read what I wrote since I saw it the first time.

[/QUOTE]

I can't see what you wrote!

JK!  I like the things you write here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Glad I'm not on the list---but then again when you've got less than 200 posts since 2008, what's to ignore lol! (TB calls me a "lurker" which I admit is pretty funny)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I've never put anyone on ignore.  I may read their post and SMH alot!!  If the post is somewhat rational and is football grounded in some level of reality, I'll respond with a comment.  But, the minute the OP starts down the road to insult replying posters, their intent becomes obvious.  A "baiting" discussion does become obvious in many respects.  Unfortunately the recent changes BDC made to this board with the elimination of the name of the Op who created the discussion is cumbersome.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Pezz and MtHurl are good members.  You may not agree with their point of view, but they know what they're talking about and offer good thoughts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

but ive always thought you were good and still do

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seawolf you're better than this. No need to start these types of threads or the who am I going to ignore threads. Mthurl and Pezz are both Pats fans, they don't agree with Rusty and he's labeled them everywhich way because of it. And, they need to learn to ignore him instead of getting into flame wars but he's just as guilty as them so no need to call out just them just for different views on the Pats in general. 42and46 can be trollish at times but on occassion he's good to chat with and does bring an outside perspective. You just have to know when to talk and when not to with him. But, really there is no other point to this thread than look at the people I don't like so don't like them with me. You are a better poster than this

[/QUOTE]

i respect your opinion, alot -along with a slew of others

I have not and do not come here to take shots at anyone

I dont really care if I agree with anyone or not - or they me

And with these people I am not looking at the Rusty back and forth - that doesnt count- others have complained too

Its not that i just dislike them its that

I read some of it, and it is just baiting with no point.  

And it is soooo tiring

But Next time I see something i will ask your opinion

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

And with these people I am not looking at the Rusty back and forth - that doesnt count- others have complained too

And it is soooo tiring

Wow really? If that's how you want to take it fine but you started two separate threads saying I don't like these people and here's why. That is directly taking shots at them. If you don't want to read them then don't, I have Rusty on ignore for that exact reason, but making a whole thread about it is a a way to seek confirmation on your opinion that you don't like these people. How is it any different than them starting a thread to start something with Rusty or vice versa? There is no other point to these types of threads then to take shots at those people and you're better than that. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, that's hilarious.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Whaaaaaaaaa.  She wolf , you hurt my feelings. I'm telling the mods and it will be time out for you. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I will put it out there for the rest of us who pretty much ignore the kindergarten-like behaviour everyday and say that posts like this are why this place has gone way, way down hill.  These kinds of daft posts clutter up the board and many good threads. 

I got no horse in this race - ignore me or discard me to the pile of unreadables if you wish and I will not lose one second of sleep.  But FFS, some of you really, really need to get over yourselves.  It's a bloody internet posting board gents - it's not real life!  Could you spare the rest of us with your electronic chest puffing?  Why don't you lot exchange e-mails and torment eachother in private? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will put it out there for the rest of us who pretty much ignore the kindergarten-like behaviour everyday and say that posts like this are why this place has gone way, way down hill.  These kinds of daft posts clutter up the board and many good threads. 

I got no horse in this race - ignore me or discard me to the pile of unreadables if you wish and I will not lose one second of sleep.  But FFS, some of you really, really need to get over yourselves.  It's a bloody internet posting board gents - it's not real life!  Could you spare the rest of us with your electronic chest puffing?  Why don't you lot exchange e-mails and torment eachother in private? 

[/QUOTE]

I like this post.  I start posting here a month ago and apparently it was bad timing as there must have been a big argument with some Patriot fans here and some non Patriot fans here just as I joined.  I start posting my opinion and immediately get labeled a jet troll. Have been arguing with them ever since so they will just leave me alone. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thank you sir.....  Pathetic man.

I saw rusty lumping me in a pile of others being a troll. The Nutjob cited that we are all angry due to being married and having children...LOL. you cant make this up. Thats why i still come here to laugh. Its like all the People with no life are the ones who take this board seriously and attempt to demean people who DO.....This place is a Riot now....Every now n then, you can talk football when the trolls are sleep...smh

btw, Having Kids was the best thing that ever happened to me. Its not a death sentence. Its a beautiful thing. Thank God Rusty is anti-having kids..He did the world a huge favor. Not that any women would sleep with him anyways....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thank you sir.....  Pathetic man.

I saw rusty lumping me in a pile of others being a troll. The Nutjob cited that we are all angry due to being married and having children...LOL. you cant make this up. Thats why i still come here to laugh. Its like all the People with no life are the ones who take this board seriously and attempt to demean people who DO.....This place is a Riot now....Every now n then, you can talk football when the trolls are sleep...smh

btw, Having Kids was the best thing that ever happened to me. Its not a death sentence. Its a beautiful thing. Thank God Rusty is anti-having kids..He did the world a huge favor. Not that any women would sleep with him anyways....

[/QUOTE]

never thought you to be a troll

may or may not agree but i believe if I asked you a civil question
    I would get a civil answer

All i really care about

have a good one

pats fn lost in jet land

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

And it is soooo tiring

Wow really? If that's how you want to take it fine but you started two separate threads saying I don't like these people and here's why. That is directly taking shots at them. If you don't want to read them then don't, I have Rusty on ignore for that exact reason, but making a whole thread about it is a a way to seek confirmation on your opinion that you don't like these people. How is it any different than them starting a thread to start something with Rusty or vice versa? There is no other point to these types of threads then to take shots at those people and you're better than that. 

[/QUOTE]

you may be right

But when all you see from a poster is negativbe mean and taunting

i want them gone - you are what you write

I didn't get into the Rusty ignore thing either

I thought it was a losing effort during that

Now I know it is based upon what I have seen.

I will quietly put people on ignore I dont want to hear from

now back to the Pats

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I'm not bald or fat. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pipe down, PatsEng. Your status here has fallen mightily since BB wisely walked from Welkie in March.

[/QUOTE]

Ya, real wise. Brady sux worse than he ever has and Amendola has already been hurt, what, three times?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to seawolfxs's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    never thought you to be a troll

may or may not agree but i believe if I asked you a civil question
    I would get a civil answer

All i really care about

have a good one

pats fn lost in jet land

[/QUOTE]

If you asked me a civil question you'd get a civil answer as well but you've been brainwashed by the forum clown into thinking I'm bustchise.