Incognito Finished

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Incognito Finished

"The report states that the volunteer told police that Incognito "used his golf club to touch her by rubbing it up against her v@gin@, then up her stomach then to her chest. He then used the club to knock a pair of sunglasses off the top of her head.

"After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks with his private parts as if dancing, saying 'Let it rain! Let it rain!'" the report states. "He finally finished his inappropriate behavior by emptying bottled water in her face."

I can't even believe this after reading it. Incognito did all of that! THEN just dumped a bottle of water on this woman's face? This guy is an animal. 

I hope people will stop gettting all over Martin's case. 

This guy Incognito is a sicko, and everything he has done is so far beyond the pale ....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"The report states that the volunteer told police that Incognito "used his golf club to touch her by rubbing it up against her v@gin@, then up her stomach then to her chest. He then used the club to knock a pair of sunglasses off the top of her head.

"After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks with his private parts as if dancing, saying 'Let it rain! Let it rain!'" the report states. "He finally finished his inappropriate behavior by emptying bottled water in her face."

I can't even believe this after reading it. Incognito did all of that! THEN just dumped a bottle of water on this woman's face? This guy is an animal. 

This guy Incognito is a sicko, and everything he has done is so far beyond the pale ....

[/QUOTE]

What he allegedly did to her pales in comparison to what Manning purportedly did to that female trainer, who was paid off, not once, but twice regarding the incident.

But PM is the darling of the media. Sickening.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What he allegedly did to her pales in comparison to what Manning purportedly did to that female trainer, who was paid off, not once, but twice regarding the incident.

[/QUOTE]

What do you mean??????????????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Google Peyton Manning, college, groping, harrasment, assault, et al. Haha. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Molested a female at charity golf tournament and held OL meetings at strip clubs.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9944012/police-report-filed-richie-incognito-alleged-molestation-2012-no-charges

[/QUOTE]

Harvey the guy is a straight up loser but remember your talking about the NFL. Stallworth & Little both got jobs after being convicted of Vehicular Manslaughter. Some GM will pick him up on the cheap. He might have to wait but someone will pick him up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

While he was at UT and had this athletic trainer working on his foot he dropped his pants and more or less sat on her face.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Is that wrong?  lmao

Considering the OP this is beyond ironic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ok HOLD UP a minute!  So this broad just STOOD there as he moved the club from her vag to her breaseses???  Ummm, yea Im  not buying that. The guy is a scumbag no doubt but any chic that sits through all of that is obviously enjoying it, hence NO CHARGES!

Moving on

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

ok HOLD UP a minute!  So this broad just STOOD there as he moved the club from her vag to her breaseses???  Ummm, yea Im  not buying that. The guy is a scumbag no doubt but any chic that sits through all of that is obviously enjoying it, hence NO CHARGES!

Moving on

Or maybe she was just scared s hitless of what the psychotic 6'3 320lb Incognito would do to her if she resisted.  No offense man, but that last sentence is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

While he was at UT and had this athletic trainer working on his foot he dropped his pants and more or less sat on her face.

[/QUOTE]

Well then....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

Moving on

Or maybe she was just scared s hitless of what the psychotic 6'3 320lb Incognito would do to her if she resisted.  No offense man, but that last sentence is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.

[/QUOTE]

Idk, I really dont like this guy based on what ive heard but how hard it is to umm Walk away, move. Maybe I dont know enough. Its very possible that she didnt press charges because she was scared but thats not what im saying. Im saying HoW do you sit there and let this happen at a public place. If someone walks up to you and puts a stick to your groin are you gonna sit there until they get to your neck or Bail? Was he holding Her down while moving this club up her body? Doesnt check out to me in that context, sorry need more info

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Im saying HoW do you sit there and let this happen at a public place.

What makes you think it was public?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Moving on

[/QUOTE]

She is a lowly employee. He is a football player, star, 6'4" 300+ millionaire she is working for. 

The situation is really common; she was probably terrified and in shock.

One of my GFs was groped out in the street by a stranger ... it happened quick ... she was too terrified to do anything about it.

She didn't want that to happen.

Secondly ... no girl wants someone to poke at her with a golf club ... that is nuts! 

She was probably telling him to stop the entire time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Im saying HoW do you sit there and let this happen at a public place.

[/QUOTE]

What makes you think it was public?

[/QUOTE]

What makes anyone think there is a difference. If it's a round table with a bunch of football players and Incognito is playing it off like he is horsing around, it's a terrifiying situation for a woman to be in. 

She is probably thinking about her job, etc. She isn't reacting or thinking clearly. 

I don't understand how this is even a question. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Moving on

[/QUOTE]

She is a lowly employee. He is a football player, star, 6'4" 300+ millionaire she is working for. 

The situation is really common; she was probably terrified and in shock.

One of my GFs was groped out in the street by a stranger ... it happened quick ... she was too terrified to do anything about it.

She didn't want that to happen.

Secondly ... no girl wants someone to poke at her with a golf club ... that is nuts! 

She was probably telling him to stop the entire time.

[/QUOTE]

That's phukin terrible, sorry to hear that.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

Moving on

[/QUOTE]

She got pissed since they only tipped her $5...   not enjoyable at all....!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Julian Edelman was falsely accused iof molesting a woman at a club and was exonerated by videotape . 

this woman'a story does not make sense -unless she was tied down 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

If Ray Lewis can be involved in a Murder and still retire a Hall of Fame Icon I remain unconvinced Incognito is finished.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Ray Lewis can be involved in a Murder and still retire a Hall of Fame Icon I remain unconvinced Incognito is finished.

[/QUOTE]

Have you considered this simple yet very important difference?

Lewis' victim did not have the resources to fight a prolonged legal battle. The Martins do. Both parents are Harvard-educated lawyers. The dad is a professor of criminal justice administration and an associate dean of CSU's college of business administration and public policy. He is also an opinion leader on terrorism and homeland security. Given his current occupation, is probably very well-connected in government and the court systems. They cannot be bullied in the civil court system.

Going to court is probably the last thing that the Dolphins and/or Icognito needs. With the established pattern of behavior by Incognito and/or the Dolphins, it's going to be difficult for a court to side against the Martins.

It's not like the organization is denying these things happened. They are saying the things that happened are acceptable. Bad D on their part.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportswizard1. Show Sportswizard1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Alledgedly the woman was Martin's sister.  Though I've never seen any detailed report what are your sources?????????????????????????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Call me a skeptic, he'll go on Oprah with Martin and they'll hug and cry like a couple of women and everything will be forgotten. Americans love tearing people down, but they love redemption even more. He'll be back.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

If this turd tried to extort money from me as a teammate because I couldn't or didn't want to attend his strip club gatherings, I'd knock his tooth loose.

[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't want to go to strip club meetings?

I KNEW IT!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Did you see this video of him going nuts at a bar?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/video-1063360/Richie-Incognito-shouts-N-word-bar.html

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

I am just enjoying the fact that tool is from NJ, like you Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say cellar dweller.  Get a job.  Get a life. Up to 4617 so quickly, wow.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportswizard1. Show Sportswizard1's posts

It would appear that both guys are done in Miami. I would guess that Martin is done with the NFL, and Incognito will play again.