Injuries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Injuries

Collie, Ninkovich and Gregory, do u think is something serious? the bye arrived in a great time, We needed this

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Injuries

God, the injuries just keep piling up. Hopefully it's nothing serious for gregory or Nink. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

This is looking like the 2010 packers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Nink was returned to the sideline and was working on his one on one moves against a rookie OL. I'm thinking he could have returned if needed but because of the score, they kept him out as a precaution.

Not sure about Collie's injury.

Gregory has a thumb injury so I would think that's not a season-ender. Can it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Gregory's is reportedly a thumb. Even if broke it can't be too serious.  Nink returned to sidelines and gave teammates a thumbs-up.  Hopefully that's a good sign.  Collie's did not look good. I haven't heard anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Thank you for the info guys

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Collie is probably done.

Nink is fine.

Gregory likely dislocated and/or broke his thumb, but fortunately it's a thumb. Give him 2-6 weeks and he'll be back. 

Dennard apparently went off on the final drive with a knee. Doesn't sound too bad, though. Should be fine. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Collie is probably done.

Nink is fine.

Gregory likely dislocated and/or broke his thumb, but fortunately it's a thumb. Give him 2-6 weeks and he'll be back. 

Dennard apparently went off on the final drive with a knee. Doesn't sound too bad, though. Should be fine. 

[/QUOTE]

It shouldnt even be 2-6 weeks, id execpt him to be back after the bye. Just throw a cast on the thumb and he should be good to go. I can't remeber exactly who it was but i remeber seeing a guy for the ravens play with not one but two broken thumbs, so one broken thumbs shouldnt be a problem. 

Good New on Nink too. This team can't afford too many more injuries.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Andre Carter was beast, better push than anything we've seen from Nink. Gregory wasnt too missed either, Harmon had an okay game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Andre Carter was beast, better push than anything we've seen from Nink. Gregory wasnt too missed either, Harmon had an okay game.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, quite the dud of a game Ninkovich had. That sack-strip was just awful

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Collie is probably done.

Nink is fine.

[/QUOTE]

It shouldnt even be 2-6 weeks, id execpt him to be back after the bye. Just throw a cast on the thumb and he should be good to go. I can't remeber exactly who it was but i remeber seeing a guy for the ravens play with not one but two broken thumbs, so one broken thumbs shouldnt be a problem. 

Good New on Nink too. This team can't afford too many more injuries.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Nink will be fine. Ditto on Dennard.

Gregory will certainly return at some point, but Harmon is an adequate backup for the time being.

Don't expect to see Collie again, but he, of the guys injured, is the one we can most afford to lose.

All things considered, we came out of today relatively unscathed. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Interesting how it is the D side getting so dinged up now when it was the offense in the early games.  Bye week came just in time!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I stand by what I said, Carter is better.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And I stand by what I'm about to say:

You're wrong. 

That's not to detract from Carter, who still appears to be a solid situational pass-rusher. But Ninkovich is the better all-around player, in my opinion.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but there is no place for opinions on this board.  shame on you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're wrong. 

That's not to detract from Carter, who still appears to be a solid situational pass-rusher. But Ninkovich is the better all-around player, in my opinion.

[/QUOTE]

You cant ever have enough pass-rushers, so food to have both.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're wrong. 

[/QUOTE]

You cant ever have enough pass-rushers, so food to have both.

[/QUOTE]

Amen.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Did Ridley get injured?  He declined being interviewed after the game, wonder why.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  Beast?  Just wow.  Carter was a non-factor.  His 4th quarter sack (coverage sack) was the only time he did anything of note.  I was watching him a lot.  He was slow and having no luck in collapsing the pocket.  The Pittsburgh comeback to tie the game came after Nink left and Carter started playing regularly.  After almost every play he looked gassed, hands on hips.  Maybe he's not in shape yet.  To say he's providing better push than Nink is reaching a conclusion by ignoring the facts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

@jeffphowe Rob Ninkovich is leaving the stadium in postgame sneakers, no walking boot. #PostgameSneakers

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Looks like Rusty is out with a bruised ego . . . 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Amazing the depth this team has, amount of injuries would be overwhelming to most contenders. We miss Mike Woiceck, strength and conditioning coach for 6 SB championship teams between the Patriot and Cowboys dynastys.

Talib and Dennard are a very good CB tandem. Gregorys hand looked bad to me, thumb was hanging out. That will be a big loss for the secondary.

Also amazing any self respecting Patriot fan can muster up the ignorance to take a shot at Ninko. Loved the Andre Carter depth signing, another example of great "team building"  by our guy....but better then Ninko??? Come on 49!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It has been reported that Gronk's temp injury was a, ahh, ahh, a hit on the old family jewels.....

He shook that off in good fashion, I thought..lol

Gregory was having his best season as a Pat...hope it's not season ending, but if it's a thumb, they can always wrap it uptight and let him go at it....

[/QUOTE]

I agree, Gregory has been fantastic this season.  Gregory and McCorty have worked great together this season.  I have enjoyed watching Gregory improve and I hope he isn't on the shelf for the season.  At first I was thinking broken wrist, now talk is about anm injured thumb.  Hope not bad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would go with Nink.  Guy has motor.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  Beast?  Just wow.  Carter was a non-factor.  His 4th quarter sack (coverage sack) was the only time he did anything of note.  I was watching him a lot.  He was slow and having no luck in collapsing the pocket.  The Pittsburgh comeback to tie the game came after Nink left and Carter started playing regularly.  After almost every play he looked gassed, hands on hips.  Maybe he's not in shape yet.  To say he's providing better push than Nink is reaching a conclusion by ignoring the facts.

[/QUOTE]

Watch again, he saw coverage go his way and he consistently collapsed the pocket. All this and even with no conditioning to his name