Injuries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Injuries

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Amazing the depth this team has, amount of injuries would be overwhelming to most contenders. We miss Mike Woiceck, strength and conditioning coach for 6 SB championship teams between the Patriot and Cowboys dynastys.

Talib and Dennard are a very good CB tandem. Gregorys hand looked bad to me, thumb was hanging out. That will be a big loss for the secondary.

Also amazing any self respecting Patriot fan can muster up the ignorance to take a shot at Ninko. Loved the Andre Carter depth signing, another example of great "team building"  by our guy....but better then Ninko??? Come on 49!

[/QUOTE]

There are two things TCal and I always agree on. Arrington blows and Nink is overrated, so, this should surprise no one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Amazing the depth this team has, amount of injuries would be overwhelming to most contenders. We miss Mike Woiceck, strength and conditioning coach for 6 SB championship teams between the Patriot and Cowboys dynastys.

Talib and Dennard are a very good CB tandem. Gregorys hand looked bad to me, thumb was hanging out. That will be a big loss for the secondary.

Also amazing any self respecting Patriot fan can muster up the ignorance to take a shot at Ninko. Loved the Andre Carter depth signing, another example of great "team building"  by our guy....but better then Ninko??? Come on 49!

[/QUOTE]

There are two things TCal and I always agree on. Arrington blows and Nink is overrated, so, this should surprise no one.

[/QUOTE]

Well Arington certainly can't play very well on the outside, thats for sure, but if your gonna tell us to look again because Andre Carter was really a beast, then you need to look at Ninkos career again, and what he does on a game to game basis.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well Arington certainly can't play very well on the outside, thats for sure, but if your gonna tell us to look again because Andre Carter was really a beast, then you need to look at Ninkos career again, and what he does on a game to game basis.

[/QUOTE]
    Well he wont miss any games to prove you right or me wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I watched every second...never saw the Collie injury...what happened??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Me, too.  I was puzzled when I heard an allusion to the injury later in the game.

With respect to the Gronk thing, yeah, I heard that he took one to the jewels as well.

Man it's getting to be like the Bataan death march on the defensive side of the football.  Bye week couldn't come at a better time.  That said, Gregory will be back, Nink appears to be ok, Talib was just an investment in continued healing. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Steve Gregory: There has been no determination tonight on his thumb injury, and he'll undergo further evaluations tomorrow morning, according to a source. Gregory exited for the locker room with a towel draped over his hand and was ruled out shortly thereafter, which isn't ever a great sign.

Rob Ninkovich: He didn't need a walking boot while leaving the stadium despite exiting in the third quarter with a foot injury. Ninkovich returned to the sideline in the fourth quarter with all of his equipment but didn't return to the game, perhaps due to the score. He limped around the locker room after the game but was in relatively good spirits.

Austin Collie: Left the game in the first half, didn't return to the sideline in the second half and was ruled out with a knee injury. No further update.

Brandon Bolden: Got dinged up in the game but appeared fine after the game.

Alfonzo Dennard: Left late in the fourth quarter and was evaluated by the medical staff due to a leg injury, but he was fine after the game.

Rob Gronkowski: Briefly left the game after taking a hard shot to the leg but shook it off. “That was a big hit,” Gronkowski said. “He got me right in the groin area.”

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

From where we were sitting i think he could have had his leg rolled up on. Can't be 100% sure they never showed a replay in the stadium.