Injury Report!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Injury Report!

Just talked to Bill. He gave me a run down on who is hurt and who may play this w/e. Said Gronk is a go and ditto for Amendola, but no word on Bolden, Solder, Dennard??

Any of you guys here anything..

Kind of concerned with Depth of our RBs with Bolden leaving the game. Ya think its time for Leon to give it a go with that "thigh" Bruise?!  YES

The re-signing of M.Cole this week tells me Dennard is probably out so either Arrington or Ryan will be outside...(prayer would be nice)

I didnt notice if Solder got back in the game but he is needed back. Brady cant be worrying about getting hit on top of all his other problems with WR chemistry. IM concerned with our center exchange and G.Atkins trying to disrupt that by bulldozing Wendell in short yardage.

Also havent heard anything on Kelly who I was told left the field. Any info would be appreciated. I know patriots wednesday  is on , but Im not at home.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Injury Report!

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Just talked to Bill. He gave me a run down on who is hurt and who may play this w/e.

I interpreted this as you personally talked to Bill Belichick and he told you who was going to play this weekend.  Am I missing something here?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Also Cole was resigned presumably because he is healthy enough to play ST again.  The reason he was waived in the first place for K Davis was because we needed a body on ST for Atlanta.  I don't think it means anything about Dennard.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I was at the stadium today...they dont let you linger once they are ready to start practice...from what I could tell, everyone but Vince is present. Thats not official, but DA, Gronk, Dobson, Denneard are definately out there

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

You personally spoke to Belichick?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I heard Dennard and Dobson were present for practice.  At least that is encouraging

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

yes agree, after seeing the Dobson hit, I thought he would be missing some time.

also, just because guys are out at practice, does not mean they are playing, or vice versa, but it is a positive sign that they are present

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Just got off the phone with him, he said: "We'll file our injury report as we're required to by the rules, and we'll go with the players that we have." I interpreted that to mean Gronk is out, Amendola is playing. For what it's worth...(which isn't much).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I was at the stadium today...they dont let you linger once they are ready to start practice...from what I could tell, everyone but Vince is present. Thats not official, but DA, Gronk, Dobson, Denneard are definately out there

Thx bro. I think my attempt at comedy was misinterpreted...lol

Good news if Dennard is a go and esp. Dobson who I first thought may have seriously hurt his neck or broke a collarbone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I thought Dobson was concussion

I am unaware that Ridley is an issue?

I agree that the Pats OL will over power the Cincy DL and the RB's will have a big day

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just got a text from Bill.....

Vince out!

Everyone eles... day to day.

Asked for help setting the time on his car stereo.  I told him I would get back to him. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Anyone wanna guess which week TB shows up on the report with the "right shoulder" injury? With this commitment to the run, Im guess he makes it till week 12!

Rkarp, do you really think the Pats O-line has a chance to dominate the Bengals D line? They are pretty stout and ATL is more of a finess line and although they were ranked 6th vs the run, I think was more due to teams attacking their secondary. I think its gonna be tough sledding vs their line. I hope you right tho'

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yeah I spoke to Bill this is what I got:

Gronk - He was inactive

Amendola - He was inactive

Vereen - He is inactive

A. Wilson - I made one stupid mistake listening to Rusty. Sue me

Armstead - He is inactive

Dennard - He practiced with a lower body injury

Talib - He praticed with a lower body injury

Brady - He practiced with a sore shoulder

Dobson - He practiced with an upper body injury

Wilfork - He is inactive

What do you want % points? Next question

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Cincy D Line not performing that well so far to start the year.

agree. I did not see the game, but was told that the Browns over powered Cincy's DL the entire game. Cincy DB's also missed time and if Hoyer had time and picked them apart, TB should as well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You personally spoke to Belichick?

Cannot wait for the sequel this XMas, I am assumign they didn't wait 9 years to blow it, so I expect it to be at least good. Won't be as good as the original, but it should still be a good bookend.

Pulling out my Ron Burgundy get up for a Halloween party this year.  It's been a few years.

[/QUOTE]

I expect it to be good.  With a cast like that, there's no way it can be bad.  I'm getting a little antsy considering they've delayed the debut about 4 times to date.

I've always wanted to get 3 of my buddies and do the suits for Halloween.  I'm more of a Brian Fantana guy.  "60% of the time, it works everyy time"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

yes agree, after seeing the Dobson hit, I thought he would be missing some time.

also, just because guys are out at practice, does not mean they are playing, or vice versa, but it is a positive sign that they are present

Yeah, I thought it was a collarbone injury at first, which would obviously not be good. 

Obviously being at practice isn't a sure sign of them being game-ready, but it's still encouraging.  Amendola/Gronk were both "present" for the past 2 weeks but obviously haven't played.  I take it as a sign it won't be more than 2-3 games when guys are at least "participating" in drills.  Hopefully this is the week DA and Gronk come back, although I'm hearing that Gronk won't be back until NO. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Dennard is a big part of this team, glad he is OK.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I feel a Ridley trade coming on------

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

[QUOTE]

Thx bro. I think my attempt at comedy was misinterpreted...lol

Good news if Dennard is a go and esp. Dobson who I first thought may have seriously hurt his neck or broke a collarbone.

[/QUOTE]

I got it.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I feel a Ridley trade coming on------

Ridley to Clev and a 3rd for Taylor, done deal. I'll even drive Ridley myself. I love Ridley but Taylor would be a steal with Vince down. However, I don't see that happening. But we can dream right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Cincy D Line not performing that well so far to start the year.

agree. I did not see the game, but was told that the Browns over powered Cincy's DL the entire game. Cincy DB's also missed time and if Hoyer had time and picked them apart, TB should as well.

sounds good man. It sounds like this could be a laugher. Their D line is supposed to be a strength so if they are not playing well, even better chance for us to pull it out.

I would caution looking too much into divisional matchups. The brown always play Cincy tough and the fact is, the Browns only scored 17 points. They put up much more the week before. Sure, Hoyer had a pretty good game but 10 of his receptions went to their Stud Rookie TE, Jordan. If you guys havent noticed, we have NO Tight end. So unless Gronk comes back,, I see a battle. Our WRs are still a work in progress and I have to see it play out.

NFL is a game of matchups. You cant just say, well this team did this so..... Case in point. Tony G! Why is he just a good player vs other teams, but vs us, he is a Giant?  Different matchups. Lets not get too giddy and start underating opponents.... (not that WE play) but still.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Just finished up Happy Hour with Bill. Expect a trade for Julius Peppers just after the Bengals game. We are only giving up next year's third rounder!

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Just finished up Happy Hour with Bill. Expect a trade for Julius Peppers just after the Bengals game. We are only giving up next year's third rounder!

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Sweet! I wouldnt even be surprised. Imagine him playing tackle for us...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I just got off the phone with BB myself...he called me a idiot and said if I didn't stop calling he would have me arrested....geezzzz...guy's got no sense of humor...

No Gronk, no Amendola.........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Just got done having lunch with Bill and he said he didn't have a clue who was playing this weekend.  Oh wait I had lunch with Bill Smith and he doesn't know squat. :)

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr