Inside the NFL on Showtime

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Inside the NFL on Showtime

Did anyone see this on Wednesday?  They had that Bart Scott chump from the Jets on there, what a terrible guest to have to talk about the Playoffs.  Total Ravens love fest going on.  Just another NFL show not giving the Patriots any respect.  Makes me sick!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Inside the NFL on Showtime

Hey check it out-TFB started another thread! That's his 2,416th so far this year!How does he do it?

What makes me sick is how nobody and I mean nobody in NE wants to dicuss the Curse of Spygate! Yes the subject makes me sick to my stomach and I'm sure that you all feel the same way too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Spygate is only a story for the weak minded and uninformed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Digger-What an "A" typical reaction to Spygate from a NE pats fan! he he he-You people are funny in a sad kind of way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

TFB12 I cant beleive Bart Scott would even be on any show. After all the shows are for $hmuck fans that get picked last at recess!

Troll above did you educate yourself yet and read the article I posted to you on the other thread? Dont make me tell you again Bltch! Go hug your mommy and maybe she will gve you a little attention!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Quagmire-It seems that old Leon has struck a nerve!! Good!!

Spygate has been on my nerves for 10 years now! but at least I have the two fluky losses by the pats in their last two Sb appearences to fall back on.

Call it retribution for all of us that were and still are disgusted bt BB's actions during Spygate.

Name calling over the interenet? has to be a NE thing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Hey check it out-TFB started another thread! That's his 2,416th so far this year!How does he do it?

What makes me sick is how nobody and I mean nobody in NE wants to dicuss the Curse of Spygate! Yes the subject makes me sick to my stomach and I'm sure that you all feel the same way too.

Awesome!  I have a stocker on here!  Thanks for following me along my football journey on here.  Speaking of spygate, it's amazing that since spygate the Patriots have been awesome and that they have made it back to a couple of Super Bowls!  In fact, they had a perfect regular season back in 2007.   Apparently there isn't a curse of anything, to make it to the super bowl is pretty amazing, let alone 2 more in 5 years after the whole spygate attack. 

Oh but wait!! You are saying since they didn't win those 2 Super Bowls then there must be a curse?  Oh, you sad little troll.  How many teams out there have never made it to the Super Bowl or haven't made it in many, many, many years?  LOTS!  Amazing how jealous other teams fans are. 

Speaking of spygate, check this out... unless of course you are one of those jealous closed minded haters.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/who-was-spying-the-patriots/6412/

In either case, one element of the story remains strangely absent from the discussion. On Feb. 2, 2002, on the eve of Super Bowl XXXVI, on the very same day Walsh was allegedly filming Rams practice, the New York Times reported that somebody was seen spying on the Patriots as they prepared for the big game.   The most interesting aspect of the story? League officials themselves saw the spy, at least according to the Times story filed by Judy Battista.   The key passage from her 2002 report:   "Club and league officials (our emphasis) said a telescope was clearly visible in the window, according to a pool report, and that 15 minutes later, a person appeared at the window, and then vanished."    

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Yeah they made it back to a couple of Sb's then lost them in the craziest of ways.First a ball off a guys helmet then that horrid pass from Brady to Welker as time ran out.I call it the Curse of Spygate...you seem to white wash the whole event.

But facts are facts-The Curse has bitten the pats organization and their fans twice in the last two SB's that they appeared in.

All I can hope is that the pats win tomorrow by no more then 8 ,get into the SB then lose it in some of sorty fluky way again.

Nobody can ever be accused of stalking you. You start more posts then anybody in here and they are always about your man crush for Tom Brady. Give us all a break and try just try not to start another thread in the next 10 minutes. baby steps.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Don't feed the troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Bruzer- Still not wanting to discuss the Pink Elephant in the room huh?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Bart can certainly speak from the yets many accomplishments. They are extremely gifted in providing humor to the league.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

This is a comedy show on showtime right... They had clowns on it....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yeah they made it back to a couple of Sb's then lost them in the craziest of ways.First a ball off a guys helmet then that horrid pass from Brady to Welker as time ran out.I call it the Curse of Spygate...you seem to white wash the whole event.

But facts are facts-The Curse has bitten the pats organization and their fans twice in the last two SB's that they appeared in.

All I can hope is that the pats win tomorrow by no more then 8 ,get into the SB then lose it in some of sorty fluky way again.

Nobody can ever be accused of stalking you. You start more posts then anybody in here and they are always about your man crush for Tom Brady. Give us all a break and try just try not to start another thread in the next 10 minutes. baby steps.

Stocker!

It's amazing how many jealous fans of other teams come here to try and tear this team down.  It's not our fault you are terrible at making choices.  Maybe next time you chose a favorite team you should use better judgement.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Stocker!

It's amazing how many jealous fans of other teams come here to try and tear this team down.  It's not our fault you are terrible at making choices.  Maybe next time you chose a favorite team you should use better judgement.

Hilarious!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Leon...Leon..LeonLeon

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Iceman!How are ya my horribly accented neighbor from the North!

Old TFB 12 is at yet again. he's started his 2,416th thread so far this year. He's a big "we" and 'us" guy when it comes to talking about the pats.I get a kick out of those like him.

We were discussing Spygate and many members of the BDC Forum would call names,change the subject,post a funny picture but none of them really want to get into it.

I would love to right now but I'm starving and must feed the machine.I'll check in later. Try not to miss me too much.

TFB_NO MORE THREADS STARTED BY YOU OR U WILL BE REPORTED TO BDC FOR BORING US TO TEARS!!!

Be back later!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

I am happy for you Leon, that you have something to hold onto in your darkest hours. Without Spygate and the Jets stinking up the field you would be one miserable SOB. Then again, you seem to be one miserable SOB anyways.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey paul-I'm the happiest guy in here! The Curse is alive and well in NE and I'm willing to shouit it from the rooftops!!

Once again the name calling in NE is really something else!It's a defense mechanism and with Spygate always coming up I understand why you are all so defensive and I,being the bigger man will go ahead and forgive you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Did anyone see this on Wednesday?  They had that Bart Scott chump from the Jets on there, what a terrible guest to have to talk about the Playoffs.  Total Ravens love fest going on.  Just another NFL show not giving the Patriots any respect.  Makes me sick!

Curious, did they ask Bart about that blazing speed he demonstrated in chasing down Shane Vereeen?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

When Scott was blabbing about how he hates the Pats and all the reasons they would lose, Collingsworth head looked like it was going to burst. He looked like he wanted to unload on Scott, but being as Scott is the "guest", CC let him speak his piece and the show just moved on.

Why they would have SUCH a biased player on to discuss conference Championship games when he OBVIOUSLY hates one of the teams is beyond me. I guess they thought they were getting a big scoop cuz Scott had a media lockout this year. Made my stomach turn

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Quagmire-It seems that old Leon has struck a nerve!! Good!!

Spygate has been on my nerves for 10 years now! but at least I have the two fluky losses by the pats in their last two Sb appearences to fall back on.

Call it retribution for all of us that were and still are disgusted bt BB's actions during Spygate.

Name calling over the interenet? has to be a NE thing.

You NY fans are hilarious. Your JETS will NEVER be a Winner. 5 potential GM's turned down the job. LOL

Can you imagine the conversation. "We'll give you 2 million a year, ok how about 5 million, what about 7 million & a new house......."

"I'm going to have to pass on that"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

hey leon, we all understand your belief in conspiracies and such and your belief in the spygate theory....so tell me, what have the jets ever done to deserve being so bad for so long? if the pats cheated and karma is still letting them have successful seasons, then the jets must have done something much worse to warrant the karma they have been receiving.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Leon...why not just take the name "Spygate" ....its all you ever talk about...

24. This post has been removed.