instead of b*tchin about wilhite

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

instead of b*tchin about wilhite

can we talk about how hard maroney ran today?

22 carries, 77 yards, 3.5 ypc, 2 TD

that one run where he just WOULD NOT GO DOWN was awesome... thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: instead of b*tchin about wilhite

In Response to instead of b*tchin about wilhite:
    [QUOTE]can we talk about how hard maroney ran today? 22 carries, 77 yards, 3.5 ypc, 2 TD that one run where he just WOULD NOT GO DOWN was awesome... thoughts?
    Posted by FOWLER8196[/QUOTE]

The haters will probably say 3.5 isn't good enough. They will not take into consideration that Maroney had to absorb hits in the backfield on almost every play to work his tail off for those 77 yards and 2 tds.

Thats 6 tds in 5 games in a row but we should probably just "Cut Him"

I just hope that Terrence Nunn and BJGE can still come in and save our offense!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

He is the 33rd best RB in the NFL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

In Response to Re: instead of b*tchin about wilhite:
    [QUOTE]In Response to instead of b*tchin about wilhite : The haters will probably say 3.5 isn't good enough. They will not take into consideration that Maroney had to absorb hits in the backfield on almost every play to work his tail off for those 77 yards and 2 tds. Thats 6 tds in 5 games in a row but we should probably just "Cut Him" I just hope that Terrence Nunn and BJGE can still come in and save our offense!!!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

There is no doubt that Maroney has upped his game in the past few weeks. I love the way he is playing right now. The thing that would concern me as to whether he will be next year or not would be if this is too little too late. I think this is the final year on his rookie contract. He could resign though, however I would think that it would have to be for a minimal contract or he is gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

he'll be back next year

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to instead of b*tchin about wilhite :
    The haters will probably say 3.5 isn't good enough. They will not take into consideration that Maroney had to absorb hits in the backfield on almost every play to work his tail off for those 77 yards and 2 tds. Thats 6 tds in 5 games in a row but we should probably just "Cut Him"

I just hope that Terrence Nunn and BJGE can still come in and save our offense!!!

Yes, because our offense is so dreadful.  Pats have the #1 offense in the AFC and #3 overall.  Not in need of saving, imo.  If anything, they just need to pick it up a bit in the 2nd half.. they've been struggling to score in the 2nd half all year it seems.  They'll need the 2nd half scoring next week against the Saints tho.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

[QUOTE]He is the 33rd best RB in the NFL.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

What matters is he ran hard for a change.... We was the best offensive team of all time in 07 and went 16-0.. guess who won the superbowl?

Much love to Maroney for his performance today... keep it up. whatever motivates the sick and sensitive head of his.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=videonewsdetail&pid=40447&pcid=166

at 2:41 maroney is hilarious!  im one of the few who has been on maroneys side all year and this just makes me like him even more haha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to instead of b*tchin about wilhite : The haters will probably say 3.5 isn't good enough. They will not take into consideration that Maroney had to absorb hits in the backfield on almost every play to work his tail off for those 77 yards and 2 tds. Thats 6 tds in 5 games in a row but we should probably just "Cut Him" I just hope that Terrence Nunn and BJGE can still come in and save our offense!!!

No.  I'm one of the haters, and I'm viciously happy about how he ran today.  This is what I was waiting for.  Because I know he can.  The year he was with Corey, he was like what we saw today.  I hope he continues this way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

As a Maroney hater, I want him to bring that style of running against the Saints. They can't stop the run, you can run, help us win the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: instead of b*tchin about wilhite : Yes, because our offense is so dreadful.  Pats have the #1 offense in the AFC and #3 overall.  Not in need of saving, imo.  If anything, they just need to pick it up a bit in the 2nd half.. they've been struggling to score in the 2nd half all year it seems.  They'll need the 2nd half scoring next week against the Saints tho.
    Posted by jasonh86[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was being sarcastic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

He just proved again that if you keep giving him the ball he will continue to produce.  He hasnt had the ball enough to get in a groove.

I really like maroney and I hope he keeps it up.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

He ran hard enough and well enough for me to conveniently forget his fumble.

BUT if that fumble had turned into a momentum-changer that resulted in the Jets jumping out to a lead, I'd have been leading the call for villagers to grab pitchforks and torches to chase him out of town.

Two fumbles in two weeks.  Stay posted on this.