Insultingly Poor Officiating

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Insultingly Poor Officiating

I mean wow, that PI on Sergio???? The only way that doesn't get called is if he physically dissapears from planet earth.  That ball wasn't even in the realm of 'catchable'....the Roughing on Kyle Love, even some of the calls agains the Bills have been bad.  I'm not saying it's biased, it's just horrible.  Ugh.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Insultingly Poor Officiating

The officiating was horrible, but half the time we got in that position from previous poor plays. Although if a few of these BS penalties weren't called this game could have been different.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to Insultingly Poor Officiating:
    [QUOTE]I mean wow, that PI on Sergio???? The only way that doesn't get called is if he physically dissapears from planet earth.  That ball wasn't even in the realm of 'catchable'....the Roughing on Kyle Love, even some of the calls agains the Bills have been bad.  I'm not saying it's biased, it's just horrible.  Ugh.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]

PI on Sergio one of the worst I have ever seen. Let's see, TD for the Bills vs. interception for the Pats. Can you say game changing (ridiculous) call?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The Kyle Love hands to the face penalty was the one I think that turned the game.  I didn't see any hands to the face.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

sometimes, I wish Mayo would just light up the referees

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Seems like each week there are more and more bad calls. I'm not just talking about during the NE games. It is league wide and the NFL has to do something about it.

I understand the league wants to protect its players, but there are extremes and the officials, who are acting on behalf of the league, are affecting games with these horrendous calls.

Something really needs to be done about it because it is really ruining the game most of us love.

I mean seriously, what ever happened to plain old common sense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Cant argue there when a team gets over sixty yards in penalties in one drive and all of them ticky tack.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

I think some Bills fans were at Buffalo Wild Wings!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

That holding penalty on Solder that negated the long Gronk pass, was bull also. I know that Solder grabbed his jersey for about a half second, but the guy was in front of him and didnt have solder beat. If they are gonna call that, then they should call it every play, because thats how often it happens.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

yeah, mebbe the officiating was poor in this game - but today's loss wasn't due to officiating.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Insultingly Poor Officiating:
    [QUOTE]I think some Bills fans were at Buffalo Wild Wings!!!
    Posted by Bergzilla[/QUOTE]
    first time ive laughed since the game ended...thanks bud

Edit: Bubba, I wasn't suggesting that by making this thread, the pats got beat straight up....But the overall officiating was very poor, both teams got called on total nonsense 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Lots off horrible, horrible call out there today.  Not going to blame the loss on that tho even if it was pisss poor calls.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Anyone watching the Jets game? One of the worst roughing the passer calls I've ever seen.

This horrible officiating is widespread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I will say this... the penalties occur on ONE play. The D still has the opportunity to stop the other team after that penalty.  No penalty I ever heard of gives the other team points.  The D just didn't suck it up and STOP the Bills.  For the Bills to cover something like 160 some odd yards on two of their drives in only SIX plays!!  That is ALL on the D.  In all honesty, the Pats DID take the Bills lightly, especially after they took thaty 21 - 0 lead considering the first Bills' score came on a 90+ yard drive.  I really think they did.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

The NFL will start losing fans to this flag football version of the NFL-The game has become a joke due to all the changed rules. Whatever happened to common sense?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

agree 100%!!!In Response to Re: Insultingly Poor Officiating:
    [QUOTE]  That holding penalty on Solder that negated the long Gronk pass, was bull also. I know that Solder grabbed his jersey for about a half second, but the guy was in front of him and didnt have solder beat. If they are gonna call that, then they should call it every play, because thats how often it happens.
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]I will say this... the penalties occur on ONE play. The D still has the opportunity to stop the other team after that penalty.  No penalty I ever heard of gives the other team points.  The D just didn't suck it up and STOP the Bills.  For the Bills to cover something like 160 some odd yards on two of their drives in only SIX plays!!  That is ALL on the D.  In all honesty, the Pats DID take the Bills lightly, especially after they took thaty 21 - 0 lead considering the first Bills' score came on a 90+ yard drive.  I really think they did.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    Agreed, the refs didn't cost NE the game-But it's still frustrating as a fan of Football to see so many poor calls against both teams.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Time to take up hunting in the Fall or something instead of wasting any more time with this FFL(flag football league) LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thor7. Show thor7's posts

Soon we'll be questioning if the games are fixed, the refs are taking that much away from the competition.  With point spreads these guys don't have to do much to influence a game.  And the money out there is massive.  Imagine, "Here you go  Mr Referee, college all paid for for young Johnny, and all you have to do is keep your eyes open and do your job.  With the added roughing and unsportsmanlike and defenseless rules, just call em like you see em Mr Referee and Johnny's off to college, yessiree."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]The NFL will start losing fans to this flag football version of the NFL-The game has become a joke due to all the changed rules. Whatever happened to common sense?
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

Whatever happened to the game of football?

NFFL (National Flag Football League) anyone?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Soon we'll be questioning if the games are fixed, the refs are taking that much away from the competition.  With point spreads these guys don't have to do much to influence a game.  And the money out there is massive.  Imagine, "Here you go  Mr Referee, college all paid for for young Johnny, and all you have to do is keep your eyes open and do your job.  With the added roughing and unsportsmanlike and defenseless rules, just call em like you see em Mr Referee and Johnny's off to college, yessiree."
    Posted by thor7[/QUOTE]

It's definately not out of the realm of possibility. Who remembers Tim Donaghy? Does anyone really think he's the only one? Ever?

22. This post has been removed.