Interesting Brady Stat For 2013

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Interesting Brady Stat For 2013

Nice stat.  Something else to keep an eye on this season!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Assuming he throws at least 1 TD in the first 5 games, he has a chance to tie none other than DRew Brees for the all time NFL record of at least 1 TD in successive games (would be 54 in a row in Week 6).

Ironically, NE plays the Saints that week.

Not so sure it is "ironic"... the schedule makers knew exactly what they were doing.

Are you serious?  After they do the obligatory Gomer vs Brady game and the divison games (home and way), they fill in the blanks with the NFC games (home and away), but where they slotted it in Week 6 wasn't because of that potential statistical event happening vs the Saints.

Really? And you know this game wasn't scheduled purposely how? I would say it is a prety good possibility they slotted the Saints purposely in that week.

I agree simply because it's a great story for the week should it come to pass, Imagine the comparison between Brees' award ceremony last year and Brady's complete and utter disregard for the record. Winning the superbowl is all that matters to that man!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Assuming he throws at least 1 TD in the first 5 games, he has a chance to tie none other than DRew Brees for the all time NFL record of at least 1 TD in successive games (would be 54 in a row in Week 6).

Ironically, NE plays the Saints that week.

Not so sure it is "ironic"... the schedule makers knew exactly what they were doing.

Are you serious?  After they do the obligatory Gomer vs Brady game and the divison games (home and way), they fill in the blanks with the NFC games (home and away), but where they slotted it in Week 6 wasn't because of that potential statistical event happening vs the Saints.

Really? And you know this game wasn't scheduled purposely how? I would say it is a prety good possibility they slotted the Saints purposely in that week.

I agree simply because it's a great story for the week should it come to pass, Imagine the comparison between Brees' award ceremony last year and Brady's complete and utter disregard for the record. Winning the superbowl is all that matters to that man!

i hear he also walks on water and cures with the touch of his hand

i mean laying it on a bit thick?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Superbowls and knocking up supermodels.

Watch stathound Brees reaction that week..will be really awkward.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Not bad for a chitty QB.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Superbowls and knocking up supermodels.

Watch stathound Brees reaction that week..will be really awkward.

brees is not a "stat hound"-  it's called the saints offense

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to THTM's comment:

Betcha jerry dresses like that before every game while playing Ironman breaking it down in the middle with the Brady bunch theme.

u still around Trash?

that's ok you'll be gone soon

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Brady's big stat is the NFL record for first downs in a 16 game season, set in 2012.  TD pass streaks are too random a stat.