Interesting/Fun projections...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Interesting/Fun projections...

I was thinking we are far enough into the off season that maybe it would be neat to list a couple off the wall projections and see if anyone agrees... like this:

Team with the biggest drop in wins from 2009: NY Jets (not because of the rivalry either I think they have a tough year with the tough schedule and sophmore drop by Sanchez etc). My back up pick is the Cardinals, I don't have to explain that one I hope! lol

Team with the biggest improvement over 2009: Green Bay went 7-2 after a slow start in 2009 and They return basicly the whole starting team and should just get better. I could see them in the Superbowl. I have a backup pick for this as well and it is the Cowboys who don't need a whole lot to improve to a Superbowl challenger.

Now I didn't list my Patriots because I wanted to be fair but I see them being 12-4 or better if they have a solid draft. Time will tell.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Interesting/Fun projections...

I dont agree on the jests, i see them as9-7 in the wildcard and us 10-6. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Interesting/Fun projections...

As far as a "way out there" prediction... I like what KC is doing and I could see them as a Wild Card this year and maybe winning the west in 2011.