interesting side bar to Kelly IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: interesting side bar to Kelly IR

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Avoiding involvement in the annoying and childish personal attacks, the POINT IN THE FLIPPIN THREAD is that BB played the move to get Sopoaga quite well and got the guy he wanted for a couple of places in the draft.

Rant complete, carry on.

[/QUOTE]

What's funny is this is exactly the kind of information that Rusty would normally be touting as a prime example of Bill Belichick's genius as a GM.  But to do that, he'd have to admit RKarp was right and he was wrong, which is something Rusty will never, ever do.

So silly. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Avoiding involvement in the annoying and childish personal attacks, the POINT IN THE FLIPPIN THREAD is that BB played the move to get Sopoaga quite well and got the guy he wanted for a couple of places in the draft.

Rant complete, carry on.

[/QUOTE]

What's funny is this is exactly the kind of information that Rusty would normally be touting as a prime example of Bill Belichick's genius as a GM.  But to do that, he'd have to admit RKarp was right and he was wrong, which is something Rusty will never, ever do.

So silly. 

[/QUOTE]

thats actually the point I wish to make and conclude with. I wrote the last line of my post; BB always 2 steps ahead

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

thats actually the point I wish to make and conclude with. I wrote the last line of my post; BB always 2 steps ahead

[/QUOTE]

Umm...no you didn't.

You guessed and got one right.

Troll.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm...no you didn't.

You guessed and got one right.

Troll.

[/QUOTE]

he is like a boil on a butt. squeeze him and he goes away, albeit usually with a different handle

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Oh My! Looks like I missed a lot. I was at home on the couch when i heard the report of kelly going to IR and All I could say was DOH! in my homer voice!  LMAO!

you gotta give the guy credit for coming back and taking a beating. The problem is he  isnt acknowledging it. He is still trying to act like Rkarp was wrong. He gets called out for something and lies. A Poster revives his post showing what he said and then he gets on his unicycle and starts going backwards! LOL

A week like that would send most to the Tobin, but not Rusty! He is Built Ford Tough

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

RKarp: 

"take it for what it is worth. itis not official, I do not have a link. no "reporter" will come out until verified. thats my disclaimer...I will include I posted on BDC 5 hours before Yahoo reported "first" that Mayo was out for the year...

hearing Kelly could be done for the year with his knee..."

Rusty:

"You don't preface it by saying "take it for its worth" at all."

NAS:

"Errr...yes he did."

Rusty:

"No, he didn't."

---

Schools out, Alice. 

You'll never recover.

[/QUOTE]

Kelly practiced, though. That proves it was not defnitive when RKrap speculated.  RKrap gambled and won. Big deal.

He readily enjoys any bad news with the Pats. It's like Kraft and BB abused him at some point in his life.

It's quite sick.

[/QUOTE]

Do you know Kelly practiced? What did he do? Stretch, warm up? Or was it full contact?

if you read what rkarp said, he said that the pats didn't put Kelly on IR as to not give the leverage battle to the eagles. Of course they would give outward signs of him practicing. This supports what their intent was all along. 

Its actually quite funny you are defending youself here on this as the entire event is actually brilliantly played by bb. A simple, hey good call and bb is brilliant might have been enough. However, your ego is above your love for bb or anything else patriots. It's clear now. 

Finally, rkarp nevers said it was definitive. He simply said, this is what he heard, take it for what it's worth. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

well that's the point PCM...it didn't. the team knew quite a while ago. As I understand it the player wants to try and give it a go

[/QUOTE]

Idk karp.  It seems to me that knee injuries are either season ending or they aren't.  There isn't a lot of gray area and frankly given the speed with which NE put Vince and Mayo on IR I find it hard to believe they would wait this long on Kelly if they knew the injury was that serious a few weeks ago.

[/QUOTE]

I understand he is going to try and practice next week and the team is letting him. This is not coming from the team but from people around the team

[/QUOTE]

Seems pretty clear to me what RKarp was saying about the situation

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh My! Looks like I missed a lot. I was at home on the coach when i heard the report of kelly going to IR and All I could say was DOH! in my homer voice!  LMAO!

you gotta give the guy credit for coming back and taking a beating. The problem is he  isnt acknowledging it. He is still trying to act like Rkarp was wrong. He gets called out for something and lies. A Poster revives his post showing what he said and then he gets on his unicycle and starts going backwards! LOL

A week like that would send most to the Tobin, but not Rusty! He is Built Ford Tough

[/QUOTE]

I hope that was home on the couch, unless the coach is a girl :-) 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh My! Looks like I missed a lot. I was at home on the coach when i heard the report of kelly going to IR and All I could say was DOH! in my homer voice!  LMAO!

[/QUOTE]

I hope that was home on the couch, unless the coach is a girl :-) 

[/QUOTE]

Wow! Ooooops! good looking Bro!  lol