Intervention Time for Rusty Again...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Intervention Time for Rusty Again...

rusgriswold is the Jets troll impersonating Rusty.  Wozzy most certainly is not Rusty.  He is not nearly as confrontational as Rusty is and to the extent that he has attacked anyone on this board (basically Babe) it has been in a fashion that was way less crazy than Rusty (i.e. he didn't compare him to serial killers, mention Brady blow up dolls or female genitalia).  I don't agree with wozzy or true champ on everything, but they seem like decent guys to me.  I used to think Rusty was okay and sometimes he can be, but the longer I've been here the more time he spends as the "crazy unbearable Rusty".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

OMG you guys are hilarious !  This has been going on for years now I think.... LOL

Deja vu

btw BP I also believe Woodhead with less touches of the ball is more effective.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

rusgriswold is the Jets troll impersonating Rusty.  Wozzy most certainly is not Rusty.  He is not nearly as confrontational as Rusty is and to the extent that he has attacked anyone on this board (basically Babe) it has been in a fashion that was way less crazy than Rusty (i.e. he didn't compare him to serial killers, mention Brady blow up dolls or female genitalia).  I don't agree with wozzy or true champ on everything, but they seem like decent guys to me.  I used to think Rusty was okay and sometimes he can be, but the longer I've been here the more time he spends as the "crazy unbearable Rusty".

[/QUOTE]
    I agree that although I don't usually agree with either true champ or Wozzy, they both seem like good guys.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

SmileySmileySmileySmiley

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I keep telling you guys, Rusty's ego is way too large for fake accounts.  It's blatantly obvious that he wants to take 100% of the credit for all the crapola he posts. He's proud of it!

As someone pointed out (NY Pats Fan?), Glenr and all the others frequently called "Rusty" clearly aren't Rusty because they have very different writing styles.  And as much as Rusty likes to think he's a genius, I don't think he's clever enough to have fifteen completely different writing styles.  To Rusty's credit, his writing style is fairly unique and recognizable.  By writing style alone, Glenr and the others clearly aren't Rusty, unless Rusty is some kind of protean writing genius who can adopt multiple and very different styles at will.

Now this Rustygriswold character who's been posting today . . . he's a fake.  But I'll give him credit for being a pretty darn good counterfeiter.  His first post nearly fooled me, but it was just a little too exaggerated in some points to be the real Rusty.  Remember, Rusty really believes whatever nonsense he's spewing.  You could tell Rustygriswold was being just a tad sarcastic.  The slight exaggeration gave him away.  Very close though.  With some practice, he might get good enough to fool us. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Every account Rusty has had (RussGriswald, DelGriffith, etc.) has a tone that is exactly the same. glenr is not Rusty. Their writing styles are not even remotely similar.

[/QUOTE]

i think sporter 81 or muzwell or even wozzy are better rusty alter ego candidates...always back him and agree with him and swoop right in within a post or two of his

[/QUOTE]

I doubt wozzy is Rusty. He's probaly just a guy who played high school ball, TE and DL, who likes smash mouth football. His every post is pretty much about that.

The other two, you may very well be right about.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I keep telling you guys, Rusty's ego is way too large for fake accounts.  It's blatantly obvious that he wants to take 100% of the credit for all the crapola he posts. He's proud of it!

As someone pointed out (NY Pats Fan?), Glenr and all the others frequently called "Rusty" clearly aren't Rusty because they have very different writing styles.  And as much as Rusty likes to think he's a genius, I don't think he's clever enough to have fifteen completely different writing styles.  To Rusty's credit, his writing style is fairly unique and recognizable.  By writing style alone, Glenr and the others clearly aren't Rusty, unless Rusty is some kind of protean writing genius who can adopt multiple and very different styles at will.

Now this Rustygriswold character who's been posting today . . . he's a fake.  But I'll give him credit for being a pretty darn good counterfeiter.  His first post nearly fooled me, but it was just a little too exaggerated in some points to be the real Rusty.  Remember, Rusty really believes whatever nonsense he's spewing.  You could tell Rustygriswold was being just a tad sarcastic.  The slight exaggeration gave him away.  Very close though.  With some practice, he might get good enough to fool us. 

[/QUOTE]

I have zero doubt Rusty posts under fake accounts. You're right about the agenda. It's all about him posturing himself as some kind of brilliant football mind (LOL). But you're missing the usefulness of the fake account tactic by him to support that agenda. The fakes artificially support the real him and hopefully in his warped mind that will cajole others into buying into his BS.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Despite my past battles with them, I agree, they are good fans and are not Rusty.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

'

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have zero doubt Rusty posts under fake accounts. You're right about the agenda. It's all about him posturing himself as some kind of brilliant football mind (LOL). But you're missing the usefulness of the fake account tactic by him to support that agenda. The fakes artificially support the real him and hopefully in his warped mind that will cajole others into buying into his BS.

[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%. He is insecure enough that he needs people to agree with him - thus he creates false accounts to do so.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Well, I guess the jig is up.  Can't get one past you geniuses.  OK, so I'm Rusty.  I really didn't think it was so obvious, but Babe and Jints must be detectives in real life or something. I hope you can all forgive me, but then I guess it's just a matter of time until I'm banned.  

For posterity, here's how it works: I wake up about 6 am (in my momma's basement, of course) and fire up my four laptops, my two Androids and my iPad.  Well, I forgot, first I yell at my moms to bring me my four redbulls, my poptarts and chocolate milk.  OK, so one laptop is me, you know Rusty, DelGriffith or whatever my latest account name is, the second one is Glenr, the third one is sporter81, then Muzwell.  Muzwell is my high brow, occasional poster of utter brilliance.  I don't break him out too often, don't want to dilute the brand.

See, the phones and iPad I use for my Jets troll alter egos, like PhatRex and for new ones that I start from time to time to basically just sing my praises and defend me with stuff like: "Well, I'm new here but I think this DelGriffith guy is onto something.  When I think about it, Brady is really overrated  and all the Patriots success over the years is due to the brilliance of Belichick...DelGriffith is right, why do all you guys hate on him."  

Then I reply under DelGriffith with something like: "Thanks dude, I've been saying for months that this was all part of Belichick's master plan. He didn't plan on making the Super Bowl in 2011, that was planned for this year when the running game would be at it's peak and all the defensive draft picks would form the core of this team for the next seven years.  Morons like BP who lives in the Alzheimer's ward, call me a troll because they can't handle the fact that the Pats would have won two more Super Bowls if Brady didn't telegraph every throw he's ever made and didn't overthrow every critical pass in every big game.  And if Mankins wasn't so overrated. Don't get me started."

Oh, here's one that might surprise you.  I'm actually Laz as well.  He's a particular favorite of mine.  Love that stream of consciuousness style.  It's quite liberating.

I use advanced spoofing, proxy servers located in the Seychelles and an Oracle VirtualBox setup to keep everything straight.  It's really quite the challenge.  If I do say so myself, Frank Abagnale has nothing on me.

You can't make this stuff up. Or, can you...?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, I guess the jig is up.  Can't get one past you geniuses.  OK, so I'm Rusty.  I really didn't think it was so obvious, but Babe and Jints must be detectives in real life or something. I hope you can all forgive me, but then I guess it's just a matter of time until I'm banned.  

For posterity, here's how it works: I wake up about 6 am (in my momma's basement, of course) and fire up my four laptops, my two Androids and my iPad.  Well, I forgot, first I yell at my moms to bring me my four redbulls, my poptarts and chocolate milk.  OK, so one laptop is me, you know Rusty, DelGriffith or whatever my latest account name is, the second one is Glenr, the third one is sporter81, then Muzwell.  Muzwell is my high brow, occasional poster of utter brilliance.  I don't break him out too often, don't want to dilute the brand.

See, the phones and iPad I use for my Jets troll alter egos, like PhatRex and for new ones that I start from time to time to basically just sing my praises and defend me with stuff like: "Well, I'm new here but I think this DelGriffith guy is onto something.  When I think about it, Brady is really overrated  and all the Patriots success over the years is due to the brilliance of Belichick...DelGriffith is right, why do all you guys hate on him."  

Then I reply under DelGriffith with something like: "Thanks dude, I've been saying for months that this was all part of Belichick's master plan. He didn't plan on making the Super Bowl in 2011, that was planned for this year when the running game would be at it's peak and all the defensive draft picks would form the core of this team for the next seven years.  Morons like BP who lives in the Alzheimer's ward, call me a troll because they can't handle the fact that the Pats would have won two more Super Bowls if Brady didn't telegraph every throw he's ever made and didn't overthrow every critical pass in every big game.  And if Mankins wasn't so overrated. Don't get me started."

Oh, here's one that might surprise you.  I'm actually Laz as well.  He's a particular favorite of mine.  Love that stream of consciuousness style.  It's quite liberating.

I use advanced spoofing, proxy servers located in the Seychelles and an Oracle VirtualBox setup to keep everything straight.  It's really quite the challenge.  If I do say so myself, Frank Abagnale has nothing on me.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe the best post I've ever seen on here...absolutely hilarious!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Tears Muzwell Tears of laughter, thank you. You just got a standing O Muz!!

C'mom Muzwell give us an encore but please include mthurl with the cupcakes and pink frosting, Memory Manor where Babe lives,  explain your courses completed at community College, touching a girl ... we want the works!!!

Hitler has nothing on Rusty, we'll never forget him either .... Rusty lives on!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well done Jimmy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is so clever I now am convinced that Muzwell really could be Rusty (and Glenr and PhatRex and etc) . . . if he wanted to. 

But, then, why would someone this clever want to be Rusty?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just a thought: could Rusty actually be Bellichick??!!

NO CAN't BE!   can it...?

[/QUOTE]

No, but I could believe he is Coughlin.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is so clever I now am convinced that Muzwell really could be Rusty (and Glenr and PhatRex and etc) . . . if he wanted to. 

[/QUOTE]

Poor baby. Calling someone Rusty is the childish insult you use to escape from explaining your past posts that show you know zip about football.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Poor baby. Calling someone Rusty is the childish insult you use to escape from explaining your past posts that show you know zip about football.

[/QUOTE]

You know nothing about football Rusty. You here is like the turd in the punchbowl.