INVITE-CHALLENGE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

INVITE-CHALLENGE

i know its a bit late in the game but since a lot of you here love to prognosticate like me, y dont you come over to espn pigskin pick 'em on their fantasy football link and join my little group. sign up as your username is here and lets see how well you do compared to me in picking games each week for the rest of the season! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: INVITE-CHALLENGE

Sorry, but I have this sharp stick that I have to stick in my eye first..... but gee thanks though for the invite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to INVITE-CHALLENGE:
    [QUOTE]i know its a bit late in the game but since a lot of you here love to prognosticate like me, y dont you come over to espn pigskin pick 'em on their fantasy football link and join my little group called theorules. sign up as your username is here and lets see how well you do compared to me in picking games each week for the rest of the season!  special code is 7710.
    Posted by bubbakilla[/QUOTE]

Bubba. You need to unlock it. It says it's locked and you can only join before the season begins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: INVITE-CHALLENGE:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, but I have this sharp stick that I have to stick in my eye first..... but gee thanks though for the invite.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Helpful Hint #17b: Temper the stick in a very hot fire first. Ask anyone, hot poking is always better. 

(oh . . .   and not for nuthin', but there's a thread right here every week where you can make your picks, if you really feel the need to embarass yourself.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Thanks Mike but I thought red hot pokers were for another orifice....a little lower down...no lower....there you go...ouch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

In Response to Re: INVITE-CHALLENGE:
    [QUOTE]In Response to INVITE-CHALLENGE : Bubba. You need to unlock it. It says it's locked and you can only join before the season begins.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]thanks... will do so next year!