Is Carson Palmer The Drew Bledsoe Of His Generation?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Is Carson Palmer The Drew Bledsoe Of His Generation?

1.  #1 Overall Pick.  

2.  Early career success - Palmer put up Bledsoe like numbers his first few seasons as a starter.

3.  Well Paid - Carson Palmer makes as much as any of the elite QBs in the league.

Watching the Bengals game last season reminded me of Bledsoe in 2000 and the beginning of 2001, a guy who just can't score points and lead his team to victories.   Like Bledsoe he just can't put it all together and teases the fans with his talent.   If Joe Flacco and Brady Quinn have good years which is a decent possibility, Palmer will probably be viewed as the 4th best QB in that division when all is said and done. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Re: Is Carson Palmer The Drew Bledsoe Of His Generation?

Um, Palmer is still a good QB, unfortunately he has been hampered by injuries the past couple of seasons.....

Bledsoe just lost it....

I will have to go with a no on this one, since it is comparing apples to oranges...

So you watched one of the 4 games that Palmer played last year? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

I watched him struggled against Denver, made me think of Bledsoe struggling against the Bengals and Jets in 2001.   It will get ugly if Palmer's backup turns out to be Tom Brady since his brother is the backup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Re: Is Carson Palmer The Drew Bledsoe Of His Generation?:
    [QUOTE]I watched him struggled against Denver, made me think of Bledsoe struggling against the Bengals and Jets in 2001.   It will get ugly if Palmer's backup turns out to be Tom Brady since his brother is the backup.
    Posted by DuncanOrange[/QUOTE]

So you watched his first game back after an 11 game layoff (and the first game of the season) and came up with that he was now Drew Bledsoe? 

you do realze that the Palmer's last full season was one of his best, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

too early to tell its only week one. I think he is primed for a big year but i guess we will see