Is Defense worse than we thought?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Is Defense worse than we thought?

Watching the pathetic offenses of Cincinnati and Buffalo today makes me wonder if our defense is so bad it made these guys look good.  I know it is hard to compare different games at different times, but what happened to the Buffalo that was in the game right up to the end last week and scored 23 points on the defense?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Is Defense worse than we thought?

In Response to Is Defense worse than we thought?:
    [QUOTE]Watching the pathetic offenses of Cincinnati and Buffalo today makes me wonder if our defense is so bad it made these guys look good.  I know it is hard to compare different games at different times, but what happened to the Buffalo that was in the game right up to the end last week and scored 23 points on the defense?
    Posted by boomerst3[/QUOTE]

its a young defense, alot of patriots fans knew going into the season they would be some issues. just have some faith that by the end of the season it will have balanced itself. don't become a gloom and doom fan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Well, they scored 14 against the Jets, but is it a matter of our defense being bad or the Jets defense being better?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blgrane. Show Blgrane's posts

49 How about it's probably a little of both??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I just said a similar thing that 49Patriots did. We don't have a D like the Jests, yet the bills put 14 on the board regardless. allowing 9 more points then the self proclaimed" #1 D" shouldn't mean its all gloom and doom.

Just like I said in the other thread, Gloom and Doomers, come back on tuesday if the Fins put up 30+ on us Monday night. If not, GTFO!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Is Defense worse than we thought?:
    [QUOTE]Watching the pathetic offenses of Cincinnati and Buffalo today makes me wonder if our defense is so bad it made these guys look good.  I know it is hard to compare different games at different times, but what happened to the Buffalo that was in the game right up to the end last week and scored 23 points on the defense?
    Posted by boomerst3[/QUOTE]

The only thing pathetic in this thread is idiotic pink helmeted bandwagon fans like you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Is Defense worse than we thought?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Is Defense worse than we thought? : The only thing pathetic in this thread is idiotic pink helmeted bandwagon fans like you.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Get this man a medal.  #1 Troll Basher.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Cincinnati had 413 total yards. I don't call that pathetic.
    T.O. alone had 10 rec for 220 yds and a TD.

The only stat that matters for the Patriots is wins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

I think the D is about what we expected. The first game was really quite a surprise how well they played but the last two have been about on par with what people expected going into the season. 

They need game time for the most part. I think they younger players will improve their fundamentals as time goes on and we hopefully will see better tacking, less being out of position, and more coherence as a whole as time goes on. Hopefully they don't lose too much confidence and start really giving up on games.

The offense is going to keep the Pats in most games and probably is what will hold the D afloat until they can get it together. It's nice to play badly and still win. If the D improves enough this team might be in the mix at the end of the season. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Heck by the sixth or seventh game we will be reminiscent of the Baltimore Ravens. Just kidding!!