Is Edelman the new Welker? What about our TE's?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Is Edelman the new Welker? What about our TE's?

I think so. I really do. He was all over the field throwing his body around fearlessly. He was holding on to the ball. He was returning punts. He is fiesty. Plays with a chip on his shoulder.

He got the receptions but, considering the weather and such, the yardage was not execly Welker-ish. 

But, I think Edelman, without him lat night, we lose the game. Period. I hate using the "new Welker" tag but, in all honesty, that's what he reminded me of.

Also, not ONE completion or even throw to a TE all night. What's up with that? I thought we'd at least see Zudfeld. 

Was Bolden ready to play? If so, why no touches? Why not give Blount more carries too?

All in all, I'm beginning to think that McDaniels is part of the problem. THat somehow we don't need to pay big money to a Grade A deep threat WR like Fitzgerald. McDaniels will use schemes instead of big time players. I believe Dobson and Thompkins will turn out OK. I do. But why no time for Josh Boyce? 

Frustrating. Very frustrating.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Is Edelman the new Welker? What about our TE's?

Definitely liked what I saw from Edelman. 

Not terribly surprised to not see Zudfeld out there, but I do hope Sudfeld will return next week from his injury. 

Bolden has an ankle injury, I believe, and was inactive last night. 

Let's go Pats!