Is Haynesworth gone after next week?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week?

Ocho's only problem is that he still doesn't know the play book. He had 3 mishaps yesterday, a false start and that route where he didn't come back to the ball and Brady had to chew him out. Yet almost every catch he has made for us this year has been a timely 1st down....I'm happy with Chad so far but wish he would remove head from rectum.

I saw the false start..  what were the other 2? One of those you site happened in the buffalo game me thinks. Chad played pretty good yesterday. He contributed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Al ain't going anywhere. For reasons expressed here, plus the fact we aren't that deep on the DL at this point are 2 good reason he stays.

Do you think Brace and Deaderick coming off of PUP will be better or contribute more than Al?..I doubt it. Brace has a shot, but I'm not counting much on Deaderick.

Plus we don't know what will happen with Wright, if he can last until the playoffs.

It will be interesting to see who gets jettisoned if Brace and/or Deaderick come back.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It is not yet time to give up on Al.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Ok I expected Rusty and his minions to call me a troll but was surprised to see so many come to Big Al's defense and seemingly see a game I did not.  Pulled this from Mike Riess blog and this is his headline ---  Defensive Snaps-Little help from Big Al. 

He goes on to point out Big Al played on only 20 of 54 defensive snaps (compared to Vince's 48).  He also noted that 4 of those 20 plays came in the middle of the 4th quarter on the drive the Jets went right down the field and scored a touchdown.  He listed Big Al's contribution as minor (0 tackles, 1 QB hit).

The amazing thing was to read all your posts about how Big Al "clogged" up the middle and was a "major" factor in the run d.  That truly is amazing since for the first 3 and half quarters he was basically on the sideline.  Remember the first 4 Jet drives, all 3 and outs?  Go back and watch the film, that is Kyle Love NOT Big Al next to Vince.

Next will come the "oh he was hurt, and its his first game back".  I would advise all of you to do a little historical research on Big Al.  The oh my back hurts, oh my knee hurts, are classic 101 lazyness tactics he has used over and over again to get out of practice and get in shape.  Oh yea the shape thing....

When it was the pre-season and I was on his case do you all remember your rally cry then??  -- "OH its only the pre-season.  BB's plan is to have him get in shape and be ready for the regular season.  DON"T YOU REMEMBER RANDY MOSS!!!! NEVER PLAYED A DOWN IN THE PRE-SEASON AND HE WENT ON TO HAVE AN INCREDIBLE YEAR!!!!"

Well believe it or not we are just about 1/3 of the way thru the regular season.  Do you want to compare Moses impact to Haynesworth's???  Oh right, Haynesworth has been "injured".  I will check back after week 10 when he is out of shape still....then week 15....if he is still on the team.

I don't think its a stretch to ask if guys like Brace and Deadrick are ready to come back if they really want to keep Haynesworth around when he is clearly not improving.

Oh and of course after Big Al played all of 4 plays in a row after playing only 16 snaps  he cramped up and needed to come out.  Bruschi on ESPN noted that if your cramping up when all you do is play a sub package it says ALOT about your conditioning, or lack there-off.

But again he has been "injured".  As soon as he gets in shape he will be a beast.  You were saying that when he signed, all thru pre-season, and now 1/3 of the way thru the season.  Just wait till he gets in shape....OH by the way they were saying that for 2 years in Washington.  There still waiting.

So you can call me a Troll Rusty, but by the end of the season you will also be calling me Right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week?:
    [QUOTE]I suspect Gronk had more drops than Ochostinko because he was ill.  I suspect Hernandez had a drop at the goalline becuase of a still bad knee. Stinko didn't have a bad knee against Buffalo.  I contend the Pats lost in Buffalo because of Stinko.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

U serious?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Who do you even replace Albert with anyways....

This thread is crap.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]Who do you even replace Albert with anyways.... This thread is crap.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Your joking right????  He missed two games with an injury and was in for only 20 snaps last game.  How do you have to replace someone who is NOT EVEN IN THE GAME?????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week? : You're never right, Phat Rex. This isn't Washington and BB won't wait on Haynesworth.  That simple. The fact is, your stats sheet premise is flawed. That's where you show how dumb you are. Wilfork missed a sack yesterday. Ran right by Sanchez.    Do you have any comments on that?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Thank you for making my point Rusty.  BB will not wait. Which is why I raised the question in the first place.  He is on the roster now because of the lack of depth on the D-line.  IF Brace and Deadrick are healthy and return and Haynesworth is still out of shape and not performing,  BB does have the guts to admit it was a mistake and cut him.  I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]Wright will go to IR, Brace will be activated (Or Deaderick). That's my prediction. There is way, way too much value to Haynesworth's upside. He'd have to do something out of the norm to rattle the cage, but by all accounts, he's done what he's been asked to do.  If not for the back issue, you wouldn't even be trolling here. Also, your snaps argument is a joke. He's not meant to be an every down player here.  He costs 1.5 million so it's a bargain. He will be used for impact, role and specific reasons. Hernandez has been out for 2 weeks too.  He dropped a TD. Shall we cut Hernandez?

You have used the same argument twice now.  Vince missed a sack should we cut him?  Hernandez dropped a TD should we cut him.  Do they actually produce?  YES.  Is the missed sack and dropped pass the aberration instead of the norm for them?  YES.  Has Haynesworth produced?  NO.  Is his being "hurt" or out of shape the norm rather then an aberration? YES.

Figured out the difference yet?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week? : Your joking right????  He missed two games with an injury and was in for only 20 snaps last game.  How do you have to replace someone who is NOT EVEN IN THE GAME?????
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Your threads a joke....

PLayoffs... That's all I am thinking about.  If he gets healthly by playoffs then it was a genius move. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsDK. Show PatsDK's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week? : Your threads a joke.... PLayoffs... That's all I am thinking about.  If he gets healthly by playoffs then it was a genius move. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Spot on mate.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Haynesworth is going no place.  He is here for the long haul unless he gets hurt.  Brace and Deaddrick have several more weeks.  They are on the PUP for 6 weeks and than have 3 weeks to practice.  This allows the Patriots until week 9 before they need to make a roster move.  During that time, chances are a player get injured.  Ellis looks more like a roster cut than Haynesworth.  I think BB is planning on the playoffs.  Last year there were so many injuries on the DL that they could not field a quality line in the playoffs.  He will not let that happen two years in a row.  I think there is a greater chance of Chad getting cut.  He has not learned the playbook and is causing penalties.  That will not sit well for long.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]Getzo, he's too dumb to see the difference.  Haynesworth's value and production is not always on the stat sheet. Phat Rex/Patsman 3 doesn't watch the game, he looks at a box score as an angle to start the thread, trolling. Again, it was like Haynesworth had a big week 1, then was dobule teamed allowing Wilfork in single to be Wilfork. The value doesn't always show up in a stat sheet.

Keep avoiding the facts.  Your right his production doesnt show up on the stat sheet.  Hard to show up on the stat sheet when you don't play for 2 games and then when you do play your on the field for 16 out of 50 plays in the first 3 and half quarters then have to leave the game with cramps after playing a whooping 4 plays in a row.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]You have a point about the run game being a wreck without Big Al.. The jets rushed for 97 yards! What did Oakland put on the D without Big AL???? Darren McFadden ran all over the Patriots 127 I think?
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

I guess you didnt watch the Raiders game. McFadden did almost nothing other than one big 41 yard run. Something like 75 yards overall.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week? : Oh, we've got you figured, Phat Rex. I'd worry about your own team.

Rusty stop feeding this fool.  Looking for something, when there's nothing there.  The team is successful right now, and someone has to rain on the parade. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week? : Rusty stop feeding this fool.  Looking for something, when there's nothing there.  The team is successful right now, and someone has to rain on the parade. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Wow you really are Rusty minion.  Are you wearing a pink hat too?  Rain on what parade?  The Pats ARE SUCCESSFUL.  This isn't about the Pats success, this is about whether or not Big Al is a part of that or not, and if not, can they bring in someone else who will be more productive.

Why are you equating my questioning of Big Al to the Pats as a whole.  My whole point is there successful without him, not that there is anything wrong with the Pats.  To bad your just a Rusty wannabe that rather then have a rationale discussion on what the Pats should do when Brace and Deadrick come back have to turn it into a name calling whine fest, oh your a troll rant post. 

Thru 5 games Big Al has 2 tackles, 0 sacks.  Yea stats don't tell everything but you all were not talking about Big Al coming here to tie up the OL and let others get the tackles.  It was all about how this was going to be the most dominate line in football and how Big Al was going to have the same impact on D that Moss had on the O.  Also, if stats are so meaningless why does every sport keep them and everyone track them so much.  They surely don't tell the whole picture, but they sure do tell alot of it.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week? : "rationale", Phat Rex? Wrong word. I dind't see 1st rd pick, Muhammad Wilkerson on the field yesterday or Keller.  Another 1st rd pick. Focus on your own issues, Phat Rex. 

Sorry Rusty Can I am not a Jets fan or obessed with them like you.  I am on the Pats forum to talk about the Pats.  I will leave the Jets talk to you.

25. This post has been removed.