Is he the answer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Is he the answer?

I know most people believe that this NE team can't stop elite passing teams like the Colts & Saints, but when we faced these two teams we had Wilhite playing as the LCB. With Shawn Springs now playing on the other side of Bodden, can this NE team stop an offense like the Saints?

I believe they can. I'm not afraid of the Colts because we know we can beat them in a "FAIR" hour battle of the two, but I would like to hear why the nay sayers believe we cannot. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: Is he the answer?

I feel the last 2 games are more of a snap shot of what's to come defensively.  More and better pressure and better coverage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

If we decide to play to win the game against Houston, the defense should be well-tested against a passing attack that's almost as good as the Saints.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

yapple,
    houston is almost as good statistically, but in reality NO has multiple weapons on offense, and in houston theres really just andre johnson.  if BB can somehow scheme him out of the game we are talking about an entirely different offense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

houston's passing game is on the same level as ours, yards, touchdowns, comp. %, QB rating.  They have 9 guys with over 100 yards.  This game right here will tell weather or not we can compete with a team like the chargers.  Both teams are tops in passing and bottom of the league in rushing.  If our D With bodden and Springs can stop this offense we have a good shot at going all the way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Houston has weapons, but they havnt all been together on the field cause of injuries. When healthy this team could be very, very dangerous. If they keep Walter and find a reliable back lookout. And when healthy this offense is far from just AJ, Danials, Walter, Anderson, and Slaton as a 2nd, change of pace back. Their D is underated too. Like I said Health and a every down back, a lil help on D, this team is a serious afc contender. I believe the real thing holding them back is a coach. Mixed messages coming out of there, some say they'll stick w/ Kub's , some say different. IMHO I cant believe their happy w/ the job he's done. And I heard Cower has shown some interest in that job. Even if the Pats played all 60 this week, this is a very tough game. No gimme by any means. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

key words... "when theyre healthy"

they arent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i would love a rematch with the saints

and we all know when and where the game would be played

to add I for one think Steven Jackson is the answer! haha.... I would love him to be a patriot but no way should the Rams deal him

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

you can add walter also,who is really good when the ball is thrown his way.plus the pats defense makes no name running backs look like barry sanders,compared to stopping great backs like jones drew.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

No.

Allen Iverson is The Answer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

If your right K-max , which i think you are, then this Pats team will be very tough to beat.