Is it cold in here?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Is it cold in here?

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Looks like hadees is beginning to freeze over.  On this day, all of the Brady bashers have been proven right about everything.....everything.

Tom Brady has taken the blame for everything. In a sad attempt to overcome his clear lack of leadership, the fact that he has tried to circumvernt BB's authority by offering Branch, Ocho, Lloyd and possibly even Chad Jackson contracts to return to the Patriots in 2013, his tantrums on the field, his poor play in the playoffs since 2004, his changing BB's run plays to shotgun spread passes and his need for a binky on the field, Brady has come clean.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/26/tom-brady-blames-himself-not-new-receivers-for-offensive-woes/

?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

This is leadership. Look in the mirror, fix yourself first and don't point fingers.

He and his receivers will get on same page just have patiences I hope you are only being sarcastic. If not then root for another team

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

This is leadership. Look in the mirror, fix yourself first and don't point fingers.

He and his receivers will get on same page just have patients. I hope you are only being sarcastic. If not then root for another team

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

Bilbo - he's not a Pat's fan - he's just stirring it up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

He and his receivers will get on same page just have patiences I hope you are only being sarcastic. If not then root for another team

Typically, he just shows up to try to harrass Rusty.  I'm not sure what he is trying to do now.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Looks like hadees is beginning to freeze over.  On this day, all of the Brady bashers have been proven right about everything.....everything.

Tom Brady has taken the blame for everything. In a sad attempt to overcome his clear lack of leadership, the fact that he has tried to circumvernt BB's authority by offering Branch, Ocho, Lloyd and possibly even Chad Jackson contracts to return to the Patriots in 2013, his tantrums on the field, his poor play in the playoffs since 2004, his changing BB's run plays to shotgun spread passes and his need for a binky on the field, Brady has come clean.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/26/tom-brady-blames-himself-not-new-receivers-for-offensive-woes/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

This guy is a Jets fan and a troll and yet a lot of you still engage conversation with him.  Why?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

This guy is a Jets fan and a troll and yet a lot of you still engage conversation with him.  Why?

But I posted a link about the patsie QB, Brady.  The truth is, I know a whole lot more about the patsies than many of the 'real' fans here do.  

[/QUOTE]

Which is attributed to your obsession with them.  Get a life, loser. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yes, it is freezing in here!

Brady stepping up as a leader to take some heat off the rooks.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

You make a good point...well, two good points, actually.  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

THANKS TFB12 I love it... and wish I had not responded at all... but your points are well made and appreciated!!!!!!!Tongue Out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

Typically, he just shows up to try to harrass Rusty.  I'm not sure what he is trying to do now.

By his last post he is as I have thought for a while just another Rusty personality.  Rusty likes to come on here and argue with himself with multiple screen names. 

PhatRex, RidingWithTheTroll, Buttcheese, and HarveyBallBuster all Rusty!!!  Also known as "Post has Been Removed"

Rusty if you are cold you'll have to unlpug your laptop in the one outlet in your mom's basement and plug in the space heater...Sleep tight!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

You make a good point...well, two good points, actually.  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

LOL!  Well done!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

THANKS TFB12 I love it... and wish I had not responded at all... but your points are well made and appreciated!!!!!!!Tongue Out

I aim to please!!

BTW, Bravo to you for pointin g out those two great points.