is it likely Peyton will find a sponsor or refreshment coordinator for that OMAHA OMAHA spot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

is it likely Peyton will find a sponsor or refreshment coordinator for that OMAHA OMAHA spot?

bud light is the official beer sponsor of the NFL, what a corporate jabby! have a feelin it will b on 3, coors light coors light coors light in the middle of the game.. think about it, would b genius marketing a shameless guy like PM will buy into.. just keep giving them free press all game. or like soccer have his calls sponsored  by different brands by the quarter. this could get ugly in time.. brady audible or dummy call.. uggs uggs uggs.. cbs fashion show, cbs fashion show... hair plugs hair plugs, lexus lexus...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: is it likely Peyton will find a sponsor or refreshment coordinator for that OMAHA OMAHA spot?

l photo 2manningpapajohnspizzadelivery_zps90104d4d.gif

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

Re: is it likely Peyton will find a sponsor or refreshment coordinator for that OMAHA OMAHA spot?

He was adveritising for Omaha Steaks!  =P

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I assume he will change out his cadence call outs for the Pats game..obviously "Omaha" is snap on the next verbal command and "Whiskey" is snap on a hard count.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Makes me nauseas listening to ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I assume he will change out his cadence call outs for the Pats game..obviously "Omaha" is snap on the next verbal command and "Whiskey" is snap on a hard count.

[/QUOTE]

and don't forget "apple apple"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Omaha Omaha O my mama O my mama 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He used it too many times for it to be real. He was all about drawing San Diego off-side. This is something our guys will need to be careful with.