Is Jake Long or Sebastian Volmer a better player?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittycat6969. Show kittycat6969's posts

Is Jake Long or Sebastian Volmer a better player?

I believe that SeaBass is a better player at about 1/15th the cost of Jake Long.  More evidence that it is almost always wise to get out of the upper first round because of the high $$$$. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Re: Is Jake Long or Sebastian Volmer a better player?

I think it's early to tell that for sure.

But for the sake of discussion and fun... I'll go with Vollmer.  Not trying to be a homer, but the guy is an absolute monster!! He stone-walled Freeney all night sunday and has been solid in all of his starts.  He had some trouble with false starts in London, but that's to be expected... after all, they're allowed to have whistles and lots of noise-makers that aren't allowed in the crowds in the USA. 

Vollmer may be pushed to RT when Matt Light comes back, but that is fine with me because he has shown he can play both positions.. but he is definitely the LT of the future, which is great to know!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Is it still possible for Vollmer to make the Pro Bowler this season? He probably got too late a start.

I'm not going to say he's better than Long just yet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Let's give him a little time.  Don't forget the Sanchize was the greatest thing in the NFL for his first three games, consistency is key.  Honestly I haven't been following Long's season, how is he doing?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Way too early to be formulating the comparison chart.  Let's back up a little bit, Matt Light has played a lot of good ball at LT over the years.  Sure, he's gotten beat some times but Volmer will too.  Let's not throw Light under the bus just yet.