Is Kerry Rhodes the Latest Jets' Scapegoat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Is Kerry Rhodes the Latest Jets' Scapegoat?

In Response to Re: Is Kerry Rhodes the Latest Jets' Scapegoat?:
    [QUOTE]I love the post, and I don' t like to nitpick (well -- we both know that's not true), but it's MUCH funnier if you simply say "This is an article all Jests fans should have read to them . . . " and never imply at all that a Green New Jersey fan would ever be capable of anything as complex as reading. Trust me on this.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Right you are...time to edit!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

GO LAME-GREEN!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

As an outsider looking in, one of their main problems seems obvious to me. They need to stop running their mouths constantly until they actually accomplish something. From the coach on down. As reggie jackson once said "it ain't braggin if you can do it". The corollary is that it is braggin if you can't do it and the jestrs clearly can't.

Well, the jets haven't done it, haven't even been anywhere in the same area code of a SB  since 1968.

But, NYC blue collar culture is based on the loud mouth braggart mentality. Ever watch two NY lunchbuckets argue over something? They'll simply repeat their contention over and over, louder and louder, adding more obscene personal insults and fingers jabbed into the chest on each repitition. 

Eventually, the loudest meathead wins. I see ryan fitting into that scheme perfectly, and the rest of the team follows.