Is ne game a man?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lastat. Show Lastat's posts

Re: Is ne game a man?

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man?:
    [QUOTE]Ok Im ready for the hate mail but Harley is over rated and so over priced! Been there done that, tired of them always being in the shop and the cost so I sold out. I have a custom built with S&S Engine that never needs work on, Jims 6 speed trans. Nothing wrong with people loving their Harley but this for me is just so much better and being next to Daytona Beach it just turns heads everytime, so the women love to talk about it and take pics with it but when they do I never mention football.
    Posted by alcondragon[/QUOTE]

What you have before and old AMF year Harley? Ive had mine since 98 and only had to replace a stater almost everyone I know with EVO's have close to 0 problems, hell my 98 has been better to me then my old mans last 2 J*P(cant beleive I cant type that or w*f for that mater) bikes (one needed a rebuild engine with in 40K miles). An S&S enigine can be just as bad as the AMF's or anything else, just ask anyone that owned a 90's Indian, S&S engines were one of the main reasons they went south.

What I have found is a lot of people that buy Harleys lately cant leave em alone..they have to make em faster, F with the suspension to make em low riders, bob em, Chrome everything (even the oiltank and filters...anyone tell these people chrome RETAINS heat) then get pissy cuz it doesnt act like it did new or that it F's up cuz they tried to make it do stuff it wasnt made to do without make'n all the needed changes to make it do that....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Ne Game is whatever you think he or she is. Just like the Colts babe. I will Put money on the Colts babe being a complete fraud/ Possibly leon..Who Cares one way or the other? There are better websites than this for that stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Ok Im ready for the hate mail but Harley is over rated and so over priced! Been there done that, tired of them always being in the shop and the cost so I sold out. I have a custom built with S&S Engine that never needs work on, Jims 6 speed trans. Nothing wrong with people loving their Harley but this for me is just so much better and being next to Daytona Beach it just turns heads everytime, so the women love to talk about it and take pics with it but when they do I never mention football.
    Posted by alcondragon

No such thing as a bike that never needs work. Every bike needs maintenance.
    Harley's are much improved with fuel injected engines but they still have rep. as being oil leaking, breaking down all the time bikes not true anymore, I have 100,000 miles on the 2 roadkings I own with nothing more than scheduled maintenance on them. You say Harley's are costly well I've never seen a custom that was cheap unless you build it yourself. But hey bikes are bikes and you ride so you are alright in my book.  I might even like underdoo if he rode....Nah! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

we are definitely in the OFF-SEASON!  ... Waiting for COMBINE / FA (Mar 5) / then the DRAFT -!!! so we can get back to Football TALK!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Ne Game is whatever you think he or she is. Just like the Colts babe. I will Put money on the Colts babe being a complete fraud/ Possibly leon..Who Cares one way or the other? There are better websites than this for that stuff.
    Posted by ewhite1065

no, NEGAME is not close to being Leon.....I think that NEGAME is legit.

alcondragon = LEON. they both have the same mentality.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : No such thing as a bike that never needs work. Every bike needs maintenance. Harley's are much improved with fuel injected engines but they still have rep. as being oil leaking, breaking down all the time bikes not true anymore, I have 100,000 miles on the 2 roadkings I own with nothing more than scheduled maintenance on them. You say Harley's are costly well I've never seen a custom that was cheap unless you build it yourself. But hey bikes are bikes and you ride so you are alright in my book.  I might even like underdoo if he rode....Nah! 
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Harley,
    My brother in law has a road king and a fatBoy that he's done nothing too over the last 60,000 Miles( Between the 2 ). I also had a Fatboy that I got rid of last year with 35,000 that I did nothing too except for general Maintenance. The new ones aren't bad but need to be treated right like any other machine. The prices aren't that bad on the new ones either. I have ridden all the Japanese Bikes too liking the off road stuff better than the street machines. It's nice not having any laws to obey. It's all preference. I know Guys that would never ride anything but a Harley and I know guys that would never buy one. One thing is for certain. They hold their value. I sold mine with a few Modifications for $1500 less than I paid and got to put 35K on it in the mean time. Never happen with any other kind of bike.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : no, NEGAME is not close to being Leon.....I think that NEGAME is legit. alcondragon = LEON. they both have the same mentality.
    Posted by m1021us

Actually I said the Colts Babe was possibly Leon and even more  Possibly a guy that hangs on this site as a regular. Bottom Line being..Who cares one way or the other?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Hey e, nice to hear from you. It's great to find out all people that ride. I love dirtbikes/quads (polaris 500). If you read the "where is everybody from thread"
    I told everyone I grew up on a farm in the Berkshires and there always was some type of dirtbike me and brothers beat the snot out of. I won't bore you with all the stories but in college we had to write for this English Lit. class and I wrote 30 pages called "Motorcycle Mayhem" ....got a 4.0Laughing 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : Actually I said the Colts Babe was possibly Leon and even more  Possibly a guy that hangs on this site as a regular. Bottom Line being..Who cares one way or the other?
    Posted by ewhite1065

Ah....good point....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Hey e, nice to hear from you. It's great to find out all people that ride. I love dirtbikes/quads (polaris 500). If you read the "where is everybody from thread" I told everyone I grew up on a farm in the Berkshires and there always was some type of dirtbike me and brothers beat the snot out of. I won't bore you with all the stories but in college we had to write for this English Lit. class and I wrote 30 pages called "Motorcycle Mayhem" ....got a 4.0  

I hear ya..To Me riding is the most relaxing thing in the world. I grew up with trails and sand pits all around me. Now unfortunately they have built houses everywhere and there are no good places around Haverhill to go off roading. Yeah I saw where your from and I'm jealous. I'd move further north or west if I could find steady work that direction that could support my spending habits. I'm Bikeless now, but not for long. Believe it or not I was out test driving a Honda XR650L Last week. I can register that and at least drive to where I need to get to. I'm also waiting for that first 50 degree day. The only thing with the off road stuff early in the year is the hidden ice and I've wrecked pretty bad on it before but it's worth it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : Weren't you blonde in the other picture?
    Posted by m1021us

Exactly what I was thinking m1021us

It like ewhite said, They are who you think they are.  One thing all Harley chicks have now a days is Tats.  The girl in the picture is to clean. 

I defiantly would need to see nuude photos to make a better judgment.  Have any game?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

e, you're just like me....waiting for that first 50 degree day, though I have the quad to run around the farm with and my sled. I have to admit sledding is starting to get to me (cold) so for next year I'm getting the heated clothing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Uh no I am not a man, just a crazy female that loves football, riding the Harley with my sexy guy, being outdoors, drinking white wine by the pool, running a fairly prosperous business from  my home, (no don't go there LOL) and a football nut!! I follow all the teams, not just the Patriots, pay a lot of money to get the Direct TV Superfan, can't wait for the combine, the Draft and Augest!! I read all your post and have learned so much from you football gurus. I'm here to stay, in fact been here a lot longer than some of you newbies. But thanks for asking. PS That is me.
    Posted by NEGAME

Too good to be true!  Looking for the TATS now? ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Posted by ewhite1065

You are correct e

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

Man  you guys are easy.

Oh and by the way NEGAME..."Augest" is spelled August. I hope that home based business you have has spell check.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Patsgirl6, we maybe easy but we're not cheap. Do you still have faith in Maroney? I see you're wearing his jersey.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : Is that really you or are you a woman?

It's game

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : It's game
    Posted by Tcal2

Man all this cross gender stuff has me confused. First she's cute blonde in a tight tee,then a  sexy brunette on a beach, now she/he is plowing snow on a quad???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I think someone is 'jealous' now....(patsgirl6) ? 

Yeah, your right harley - it's confusing!  I guess we just need cold hard pictures of Tats and more bikini pics from these ladies so maybe that will help!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

[QUOTE]Man  you guys are easy. Oh and by the way NEGAME..."Augest" is spelled August. I hope that home based business you have has spell check.
    Posted by patsgirl6[/QUOTE]

I with you pg6.  I have a feeling that game is a fat dude with issues.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hey Patsgirl I new I spelled it wrong, but didn't bother to correct it!!  too busy posting new avatars  HEH HEH!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : I with you pg6.  I have a feeling that game is a fat dude with issues.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

Hey Tcal nice to see u r so uninterested you are saving pic of me.. BTW BLACK headband!!  WET hair. com on man haven't you ever been around a blonde with wet hair??  apparently( pls check my spelling Patsgirl) not!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Patsgirl I new I spelled it wrong, but didn't bother to correct it!!  too busy posting new avatars  HEH HEH!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

I really don't blame her for being jealous.......please post more avatars.....  :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : Hey Tcal nice to see u r so uninterested you are saving pic of me.. BTW BLACK headband!!  WET hair. com on man haven't you ever been around a blonde with wet hair??  apparently( pls check my spelling Patsgirl) not!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

You spelled come wrong.....LOL!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : You spelled come wrong.....LOL!
    Posted by m1021us[/QUOTE]

gee no kidding you and Pats girl make a good pare!!