Is ne game a man?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: Is ne game a man?

LMCLAO,, Wow, really gotten to those two teen agers LOL!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

Hahahaha....Kellie. I like you :) Scr*w NEGame. Fake a**.

Seriously, I cannot say scre* on here?!?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man?:
    In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : Now you could just say you are a day trader.  Yes, I do the same thing at times, like when F was under $2 and AAPL tanked when Steve Jobs announced his 6-month break.
    Posted by carawaydj

caraway, I assume you went short and made a lot of money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Any of you girls relize that WendyLee3 has her picture on her Avatar?  You should say somthing to her about it.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Sadly, I haven't been a teenager in 8 years....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

dayum, an onslaught against NG, come on.

kellieMB, you're new avatar doesn't leave much to the imagination, at least NG gave us a whole view of her, and 

Patsgirl6 you're definetly a honey, why you giving NG grief 

i wish NG would go back to her brady t-shirt picture that mnakes her look 16 thoughWink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Hey Kellie,  My motivation was to try to get the boys on here all horney, so they would Email me and BEG me to date them!!!!! Ilso I was hoping to snare one that has a lot of money so I can go buy a new Alyssa Milano Brady shirt!!!!! Posted by NEGAME

Well that sounds good to me......I make good money. However, Obama is going to redistribute my money so I wont have enough to buy you that new Brady Shirt.

Oh yeah....I am married and very happy. Great post though......good looking, football loving, cat fighting pats fans.....what a great post!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : Sadly, I haven't been a teenager in 8 years....
    Posted by KellieMB

Kellie,

Nice pic. Keep posting some good football talk and don't worry about age. Soon you will be 30 and still hot. Tough life but somebody has to live it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

Rediculous. I am what I am. Post away boys.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Laughing

Why is everyone hating on Game? Kellie, I don't know you too much, but where did the hate for game come from?  Game is beautiful, so she flaunts it. It's not like she only post pics of herself and rarely ever contributes to any Football discussion. She, as far as I know, loves Football.  Both of you, Patsgirl and Kellie, if you love the Pats you would put aside something as childish as what someone's avatar pic is.  

We shouldn't be fighting each other. We are all Red, White, Silver, and Blues, lets hold the hate for those throw-up Green New Jerseyans (Leon) and those White and Blue Ponies Underass(s).

GO PATS!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Can't we all just get along, and post topless avatars in a show of solidarity?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

What in the Wide World of Sports is going on here, Gamer ?!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

So far, the one difference I know that sets Gamer apart from you two, IS that she has the decency, decorum and above all "confidence", Not to NEED making a post like this:  

"Kellie, if this 'person' really is who she says she is, she is obviously lacking both confidence and attention. Not to mention a BRAIN."

...or a post like this:

"Oh "Game", I suspect you're the only one who needs to "lighten" up and thats why you post pics of someone who probably weighs about 150lbs less than you actually do."

~When I came back on this site upon taking a year or two hiatus (another vocab term lost on our 2 "ladies"), NEGAME welcomed me back with one of he sweetest posts sent in my direction, Telling me that I was missed here and not to disappear again...  So call it what you will little girls, call it perhaps-An empty remark which was sent from someone and towards someone, who also found that little parcel of "confidence and attention", important and actually meaningful (to ME...and sorry, but that's what trully matters).  So in the end, Send this piece of advice to BOTH you, and whatever guys you two currently step on as boyfriends...you all need to adhere a little more to the quatrained poetry of the greatest learned existentialist poet (at least of our time), Dr. Dre...when he said, "It ain't about no medallions, dreadlocks, or black fists. It's just that gangsta glare, these gangsta raps, makes my gangsta posts, snap these fake chicks's backs, An' so If your b#tch in mine our gamer's sht, It's your b%tch you check fool..." (except if you specifically reside in 3 non-named of 50 states...ya know, single use of accelerated rehabilitation?)...       

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Gamer, didnt  u have an avatar in chaps a while back?  Anyway, to the 2 newer ladies.  Gamer has been on for ages, posted more picts than I can remember.  And as I posted earlier, if that avatar isn't her, the person is stalking the person in that picture.
    *HUGS* to all, let just enjoy the off season. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

I was just having fun - Didn't take it serious at all. Had some laughs. Don't really care either way. Serioulsy, TRUCE!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

And I'm not offended if she is a girl, or if he is a guy, or what he/she shows or does not show, or whatever.  BUT the "Harley" snobbery makes me vomit.  Ich bin riding a stripped down "naked" Goldwing.  I do not say "I enjoy riding my Goldwing"-  I say "my motorcycle".  Harley people are soooooooooooo quick to say "Harley" to let you know its not one of the regular motorcycles.  Reminds me of the days of snotty yuppies talking about their "Beemers"  BARF. WRETCH. VOMIT.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

"BEGUN, THESE FLAME WARS HAVE!"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I wouldn't say I was riding a Goldwing either if that was what I was riding!! (just kidding it is a nice bike)

Just a question, if I'm riding a long distance, where are the Honda shops along the highway that I can stop, use the facilities, freshen up then be on my way. Aren't any??  Thought so. But you are welcome in those any time, no matter what you ride.

and remember, it's not what you ride--it's the journey!

But anyway--SEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I wouldn't say I was riding a Goldwing either if that was what I was riding!! (just kidding it is a nice bike) Just a question, if I'm riding a long distance, where are the Honda shops along the highway that I can stop, use the facilities, freshen up then be on my way. Aren't any??  Thought so. But you are welcome in those any time, no matter what you ride. and remember, it's not what you ride--it's the journey! But anyway--SEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME

You only stop at Harley dealerships?
    Me, I stop at gas stations, malls, stores, woods, and whatever is handy.  But also, there are quite a few Honda shops.  Maybe more than Harley shops.  I'm just guessing there.  Not that I have a Honda thing.  I don't, I'm a motorcycle agnostic.  My wing is a 1982, its got 80,000 on it, with no rebuild.  I paid $800 for it 5 years ago, and when it is dead, I will move on to some other disrespected, unattractive MACHINE that I will hack up and form to my liking.  No chrome to polish and fret over, no factory maintenance, and if I wrap it around a pole or get left turned in front of (someone did this to me when i was driving a car, for pity's sake) if I walk away alive, I'm good.  I like to keep it low to the ground expense wise. And I love machinery.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

I should of said wouldn't it be FUNNY if n.e. game was a man. All i was doing is looking at the difference in the photos.As my father once said to me stalking and sports handicapping are two of the finest things a man can do,if and only if done right.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : You only stop at Harley dealerships? Me, I stop at gas stations, malls, stores, woods, and whatever is handy.  But also, there are quite a few Honda shops.  Maybe more than Harley shops.  I'm just guessing there.  Not that I have a Honda thing.  I don't, I'm a motorcycle agnostic.  My wing is a 1982, its got 80,000 on it, with no rebuild.  I paid $800 for it 5 years ago, and when it is dead, I will move on to some other disrespected, unattractive MACHINE that I will hack up and form to my liking.  No chrome to polish and fret over, no factory maintenance, and if I wrap it around a pole or get left turned in front of (someone did this to me when i was driving a car, for pity's sake) if I walk away alive, I'm good.  I like to keep it low to the ground expense wise. And I love machinery.
    Posted by Davedsone

It looks good, nice you can do all that work..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I should of said wouldn't it be FUNNY if n.e. game was a man. All i was doing is looking at the difference in the photos.As my father once said to me stalking and sports handicapping are two of the finest things a man can do,if and only if done right.
    Posted by james355

Well, it certainly got some attention. Now you can ask -- is negame a cat.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Can't we all just get along, and post topless avatars in a show of solidarity? Posted by arodrambone

LOL...  classic

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

You can always tell the offseason! There seem to be a lot of these types of posts here. Last year we discussed Iraq, Obama, and a dozen other things that turned into online arguments! At least all the Michael Vick BS had at least something to do with football! No sense to fight over avatars! People change them all the time. And NEGAME has been here longer than 90% of the people who have posted on this thread. She was here when I joined back in 2004. I believe she is a girl, but even if not she has the right to post as anyone she wants. I'm sure most everyone here has not divulged all of their personal info, so how do we know anyone is who they claim to be online? Hell, my screenname is the name of one of my cats! And at least NEGAME can talk football. There are many here who seemingly cannot do so! Whatever happened to discussing the draft?