Is Talib Any Good?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Is Talib Any Good?

(many of us weighed in after the trade, many local sports people didnt buy it).

from rex ryan:

"We'll have to see what they do schematically. Generally if it's just straight man coverage you'll probably go away from him," Ryan said. "They're very multiple with what they do defensively, so we'll just have to see how they're playing and we'll see if coverage or whatever dictates that you go there." 

i would say so if de coords want to go away from him in man.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Is Talib Any Good?

Good would be gravy. As long as he's not as bad as Arrington we've made progress.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Lol, it's Sanchez, so even if he tries to throw it away from Talib...it might still go right to him...in fact it might be more effective to tell him to try to throw it right to Talib!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

he has been out of football for a month and is in a nesystem, he is good because he moves McCourty to safety and Arington to the bench

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

after just 1 game...the verdict is still out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

He's automatically btter than anyone we have. I don't know whethr that's good or bad but he's a definite improvement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

In both Dennard and Talib you are discussing two players that are basically rookies in this system. I like the way Talib plays in man, he can be physical when he needs to be and it seems that many WRs aren't getting much YAC. against Talib so far. The big question might be what to do with Chung in the next post-season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Talib and Dennard .....best pair we've had in years.

DMC to safety and Arrington to the bench is also positive development.

Did you see DMC break up that long pass down the sideline? I dont' recall anything like that over the last couple years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

He is good, he's been good his whole career. He hadn't  played in a while and was rusty and a little out of condition. He will get better . With Dennard back there we should be decent at corner . Much better than last year and the first half of this season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

it was a rhetorical question ( in my mind). though many said otherwise

will comment on other posts when i have alittle more time