is there something fishy here or is brady injured?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

is there something fishy here or is brady injured?

is brady injured?or is the gambling part rigged?plus some are picking the dolphins to win this game?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/06/theres-something-fishy-about-the-pats-fins-game/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Re: is there something fishy here?

The Patriots are favored in the game, just not nearly as much as they were earlier in the week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: is there something fishy here?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/06/injured-finger-causing-concern-about-brady/

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1163

I guess we will know how his release will be,and timing come game time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

Re: is there something fishy here or is brady injured?

Dont read into what Mike Florio has to say. He is the king of speculation and well over half the time what he reports does not hold water. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

oh leon!!! you r adorable!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: is there something fishy here or is brady injured?:
    [QUOTE]oh leon!!! you r adorable!
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE] i know your not refering to me as leon.for way to many here knows me.im an original all by myself.even leon would jump on you for this assumption.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to is there something fishy here or is brady injured?:
    [QUOTE]is brady injured?or is the gambling part rigged?plus some are picking the dolphins to win this game? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/06/theres-something-fishy-about-the-pats-fins-game/
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't pay attention to anything that comes out of NBC at this point in my life...They're still pushing the Global warming lie..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Brady walking into the stadium with the docter for the second week in a row. Pretty good chance he is injured we just do not know how injured he is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

They showed a close up of his throwing hand on one of the stations. his ring finger is black and blue near the nail. It happened during the Friday practice.  Belichick and OBrian were watching him throw.  Could be an issue DAMN!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Brady with no fingers, no toes, only one arm and no eyes is still better than Henne

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Well guess what, if his finger is hurt and can't throw THEN RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Re: is there something fishy here or is brady injured?:
    [QUOTE]They showed a close up of his throwing hand on one of the stations. his ring finger is black and blue near the nail. It happened during the Friday practice.  Belichick and OBrian were watching him throw.  Could be an issue DAMN!!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

GAMER, you are an attention to detail... Great Work!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Finger looked good on the Moss throw