Is this even legal?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Is this even legal?

Just heard on WEEI that donkey's management is limiting credit card ticket sales to those that only live in eight states that are the nearest to CO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Is this even legal?

In response to fourjays30's comment:

Just heard on WEEI that donkey's management is limiting credit card ticket sales to those that only live in eight states that are the nearest to CO.

If there are doing it I am sure it is...  (I am not sure if I am going to waste my time going on a Ticketmaster, probably just better to stay home!)

“@ColleenFerreira: Price range AFC Championship game: $90-$300 for reserved seats. $300-$600 for club seats. Tickets are thousands on stubhub #9newsmornings”

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

They'll sell out the game regardlessly, doubt the league cares past that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

easy to get around,  either change your car address on-line to your hotel/friend's house in Denver and call the hotel to expect a package for you and to hold it.  After purchase, change the address back.  My on-line address updates almost immediately for card verification.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Shouldn't be legal, but the Pats could've avoided all this if they had taken the Dolphins to school in the second game.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's really funny how you call them the "donkey's".  It shows a great level of maturity when someone assigns an condescending nickname and continues to use it over and over.

Reminds me of when people use "Gomer" or "Mankie".

So funny.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

There were talking about it here in Denver on the radio about the playoff game where there were more Steeler fans, than Bronco fans.... That could be the reason 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

It's really funny how you call them the "donkey's".  It shows a great level of maturity when someone assigns an condescending nickname and continues to use it over and over.

So funny.

[/QUOTE]

I couldnt agree more. All this "Gomer" stuff is incendiary, and highly disrespectful to one of the greatest qb's of all time. Which, is why I choose to be certain I use his full and proper name when I talk about him: Mr. Gomer P. Horsehead. Much better........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So funny.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, real men take passive aggressive shots at strangers on a message board to make themselves feel smart.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I heard that the concession people at Mile HIGH expect to sell a million buritos on Sunday. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Maybe the Patriots and 49ers front offices can Institute a "No Seahawks/broncos" gear permitted at next years game in retaliation and to support anyone screwed by this stupid policy. It completely legal.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Seattle is doing the same thing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

One of these two home teams will lose Sunday. Bank on it. Maybe both, but at least one will lose.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I dunno, seems a bit petty to me.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/01/13/broncos-selling-afc-championship-game-tickets-only-to-fans-living-in-rocky-mountain-region/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I tried to by tickets this morning (I live in Denver) and couldn't anyhow.  At the moment, upper deck tickets are goign for $400.  No thanks.

I bet there will still be plenty of Pats fans there.  Tons of us out here.  The downtown sports bars were full of Pats jerseys Saturday night for the Colts game.

Everybody, including sarcastic/bitter Broncos fans, local media, and all of the non-natives call them 'the donkeys'. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

So funny.

Says the man who coined the nickname "Rusty Trombone"

So funny!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

I don't see a problem with it but it does seem like a desperate kind of move. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One of these two home teams will lose Sunday. Bank on it. Maybe both, but at least one will lose.

[/QUOTE]

SF is going to beat Seattle, I think.  Pretty hard to sweep a division opponent for 3 wins in a season.

[/QUOTE]

We then lets hope its both who lose, because I dont want to see Gomer in NY.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Seattle is doing the same thing.

You are correct:

According to SF Chronicle Sports , the Seahawks are limiting ticket sales to just six states and the Canadian provinces for the upcoming playoff game. Only credit cards with addresses from Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Alaska and Hawaii will be allowed to buy tickets for the game at CenturyLink Field.

Yes, California is among the states excluded from the list.

They are afraid of any slight opposing noises to compete with their 12th man. 49ers getting ahead by a couple of scores would be sufficient silencing !!! Denver too is a very noisy stadium and the same is true of the Pats' silencing them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerLT. Show RogerLT's posts

The chargers tried that a few years back and all you have to do is go to stub hub and sit pretty much anywhere you want. I think I'll wait and maybe go to Metlife in 3 weeks instead;)