Is this Mike Wallace on his way to visit the Patriots?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Is this Mike Wallace on his way to visit the Patriots?

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

No, this is Wallace on his way to visit the Patriots...

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/reckreunion/Wallace_zpsa949c1fc.jpg

Hahah!  Well done!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

I'm trying to figure out who the guy is behind him. Andy Dalton?

Nice one bobbysu!  You might be on to something here.  TFB's backup? Mallet must be gone!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Be niice to have that speed. Also be nice to have a 6'5 WR

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

No, this is Wallace on his way to visit the Patriots...

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/reckreunion/Wallace_zpsa949c1fc.jpg

FREEDOM

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to makonikyman's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

=D

Doesn't look a thing like Wallace.

What?  Really? Look again!

Same earring!!!!!!

Different shaped head.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Be niice to have that speed. Also be nice to have a 6'5 WR

We've got one kp.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4738119/holmes-height-helps-in-preparation

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d81ea9e47/2011-combine-workout-Andre-Holmes

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

=D

Doesn't look a thing like Wallace.

What?  Really? Look again!

Lips are also different, Wallace's upper lip comes closer to the tip of his nose, and so is the lower lip and chin. The mystery guy looks somewhat black, but also might be partly white or hispanic. That would fit with the more caucasion/latino shape of his head. Hairline is slightly different too, and it looks like Wallace's head is longer, unless the Wallace picture has been stretched slightly. Part of my job training involves looking at two pictures to see if it's the same person. Notice that the tip of Wallace's nose comes all the way down to almost a 90 degree perpendicular angle to his face (more of a hook nose), the other guy's nose is at a more obtuse angle to the plane of his lips, the angle of the tip doesn't come down as low. Doesn't look as big as Wallace either. This guy looks like he's about 5' 9"-5'11" and I'd guess maybe 160-170. Nice try at levity TFB, but I don't think I see the resemblance. No way the real Wallace would be on his way to NE to see the Pats and be dressed up in NE gear. That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing him sign with NE--ironically, I hope you're right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

I'm trying to figure out who the guy is behind him. Andy Dalton?

I think that's Scalebrine coming back to the Celtics

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Found this post on a different Pats forum this morning.

I was walking to my gate at PIT airport today and saw this guy with a Pats shirt under the sweatshirt and a Pats wrist band. Kind of looked like Mike Wallace but why would he be all garbed up? Any of you guys know if this is just a big fan or a person of interest?

http://oi48.tinypic.com/o1pxg.jpg

that looks like mike wallace?

geez TFB if i ever need an eyewitness at trial...u ain 't it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Dolphins think Vikings may offer Mike Wallace $13 million a year

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 12, 2013, 6:28 AM EDT Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace runs for a touchdown against the Denver Broncos during the third quarter of their NFL AFC wildcard playoff football game in DenverReuters

The Dolphins have long been viewed as the favorites to land receiver ex-Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace. But interest from the Vikings will make Wallace expensive.

We’ve already noted that the Vikings’ decision to trade receiver Percy Harvinto the Seahawks makes Minnesota a potential landing spot for Wallace and other free agent receivers. And now there’s word that the Dolphins view the Vikings as their biggest competition for Wallace.

According to Jeff Darlington of NFL Network, the Dolphins expect the Vikings to get involved in the Wallace sweepstakes, and the Dolphins believe that landing Wallace may cost up to $13 million a year.

So as much as the Seahawks are going to benefit from the Harvin trade, Wallace may end up benefiting even more. If two teams are making Wallace their top target in free agency, and if both of those teams are willing to spend heavily to acquire him, then Wallace is about to get paid.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

that looks like mike wallace?

geez TFB if i ever need an eyewitness at trial...u ain 't it!

Hahahaha!!  I was just passing on info that I had seen on another forum.

I thought it was at least close enough to where this guy could probably walk into the bars in Pitt and pick up chicks as Wallace.  LOL!!