IS Tom Bradys Best Football ahead of him,or behind him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

IS Tom Bradys Best Football ahead of him,or behind him?

being at 32,and the team the pats have.tom brady should remain successful.sure many can argue that at 32 he is getting older,and time is running out,or something about his injury.but i would have to think his best football is still going on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: IS Tom Bradys Best Football ahead of him,or behind him?

That age for a qb is not a problem. And this year, if he has a hiccup, can be explained.  He's got plenty of good/great years ahead of him (if that mysterious shoulder injury isn't something real and nagging) and Gisele doesn't have his dck making decisons for him (which with her would be hard to do).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I think Brady will be fine. We've seen how he's developed from a guy who simply managed the game and made a few key plays to the league MVP. He has a great work ethic, and he has the drive to continuously improve. The only thing that could derail his career is a devastating injury. He has a great supporting cast (you have to assume Moss will be in Canton someday, and Welker too, if he keeps putting up 100 catches a season). I would say he's got at least five more years (probably more) of being at the height of his profession. I do not think we need to worry so much about who the second and third string QBs are at this point in time! Hopefully all of them will have moved on before Tom hangs up his cleats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

When you think of what makes Tom Brady a great quarterback, his incredible physical prowess is not the first thing that leaps to mind. He's not renowned for throwing footballs over (or through) mountains, like . . .  say . . .  John Elway; he's not particularly prone to beating you with his feet, the way a guy like Michael Vick might. Brady plays quarterback primarily with his head, and while his physical gifts (such as they are) will surely deteriorate over the next several years -- Brady says he wants to play 10 more years, but, frankly, I think that's ridiculous -- his knowledge of defensive schemes and formations, his ability to read keys and make correct decisions; in short, his ability to put the ball in the open spot quickly, should only increase.

The Patriots may not win three more Super Bowls in Brady's career, but I see no reason to believe he can't continue to be the quarterback he's always been, if not better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bjneal. Show bjneal's posts

I think it's right now....
    And he has probably another 8 years of Pro bowl caliber type play left!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

In Response to IS Tom Bradys Best Football ahead of him,or behind him?:
    [QUOTE]being at 32,and the team the pats have.tom brady should remain successful.sure many can argue that at 32 he is getting older,and time is running out,or something about his injury.but i would have to think his best football is still going on.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you. TB has been relatively injury free throughout his career, excluding his recent knee injury and day-to-day football brushes and bumps, and hasn’t had any issues with his throwing shoulder or elbow. If Brett Favre can play well within his 40's then you would think TB has the ability (pocket passer, game manager, and accurate thrower) to play just as long. If I had to guess I would say TB has 4-5 more great seasons and 2-3 average seasons thereafter, baring any major injuries along the way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

He definitely has plenty of years left in him with strong/solid play, barring an injury. With the weapons the Patriots have lined up for him, it wouldn't be surprising to see him outperform his statistics from the first few years of his career.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Tom is in his prime, it's up to the O Line and tightends to keep him healthy.  Larger more dominating offensive tackles should help...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

If no one is saying this about Peyton Manning who is older then Brady then I dont understand why its even a question for Brady. Age means nothing in this day and age at the QB spot. He ll if he wants to play till he is 40 Brady will play till he is 40

10. This post has been removed.