ISAIAH STANBACK: Another Reason for Optimism

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

ISAIAH STANBACK: Another Reason for Optimism

A new weapon was revealed yesterday.  Isaiah Stanback, the WR we signed from Dallas.  Former QB for the Washington Huskies said that he signed here because he was assured that he would get the opportunity to switch back to QB.  When I first heard about this signing, I was convinced that COACH had some future plans for a lil' wild cat or something.  I'm sure he was signed as cheap QB insurance after we jettisoned everyone else.  The young man is blessed with tremendous speed, moves, athleticism, hands and a fantastic arm.  View this video and tell me why not give him a shot on 3rd and short or 4th and short.  Before you bit my head off, we used to "direct snap" to Faulk.  Why not this guy, he's bigger, faster, and has a rifle, just in case...

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=isaiah+stanback&ei=UTF-8&fr=slv8-hptb5&fr2=tab-web&tnr=21&vid=000149576169

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

Re: ISAIAH STANBACK: Another Reason for Optimism

With injuries to Aiken and possibly tate, his stock could be about to rise...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

In Response to Re: ISAIAH STANBACK: Another Reason for Optimism:
    [QUOTE]Excellent point.  He caught everything thrown to him, block well...and generally accounted for himself very well.
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

I just think you HAVE to utilize all the arrows in your quiver...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

He looked pretty versatile, he could be a good find