It is not over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: It is not over

In Response to Re: It is not over:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not over : Yeah, but I am danged if I am going to acknowlege it.  The idea that hoserboy's team takes it's second dump to the Broncos and he comes HERE and starts braying about how it ISN'T OVER is so typically Jestfan like that I refuse to participate.  If they make it, O.K.  I will have to listen to the talk then.  But right now?  You have done NOTHING, shut UP, go AWAY is all I have to say to him.  What a Maroon.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Really funny redneck. you have nothing to say put it took you 3 posts to say it.  Why dont you go duct tape something.  Start with your azz cheeks so your landlord cant come collecting like he did last month.  gtfo my thread if you aint got shizz to say to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Is that Latin? Translate for us, liverlips.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

too long; didnt read, little man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Jests will be in the hunt. But I don't think their chances are great. I see at least one, maybe two more losses on the schedule.  And they have lost tiebreakers to Denver, Oakland and Baltimore. Have a much worse conference record than Cincy. And a loss to Buffalo means they would have lost tiebreakers to them as well on conference record. Essentially, these teams have to start losing now, and the Jests have to complete the season with a record that is one win better than all of them.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

the tie breakers hurt but if we dont win out they will probably be irrelevent....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to It is not over:
    [QUOTE]Sooooooo....I am sure that most of you are thinking that the Jets season ended last night with Tebow driving 95 yards for the winning TD against my beloved Jets.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Actually the Jets fans on the Jets forum are all saying that.  Don't you read your own teams forum?  If not you should start because it is hilarious over there.  All the gloom and doom, Sancheeze bashing, everyone demanding Schittyhimer to be fired as OC, Rex is on the hot seat there too.  No real need to bash them here, their own fans are doing a fine job of it.

Might not be out of it...yet, but the Jets couldn't be closer to being out of the playoffs then they are right now.  Bad loss for them, bad game by them, 5-5 is a bad record for a Super Bowl Championship team...LOL!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

WeDrr is right it's not over yet.

The only problem is that they basically have to win out to get in. 9-10 wins is usually the mark you need to get a wildcard birth. All the Jets 5 loses were to AFC teams, with 2 being in conference. That does not look good for them in any tie breakers. They essentially have to be a full game better then all the other potential wild card teams at this point to have a shot. If they lose to Buf it's over and if they lose to another AFC team if could also be the death nail. If they lose to Phi then they basically have to get real lucky.

Basically at this point they need to win out and even then they have to cross their fingers and hope a couple other teams fall apart

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]5-5 does not mean they are out of it at all, but the margin for error for a team that makes a ton of errors is very very slim. id say 2 more losses and the jets will be done this year. 9-7 just doesn't cut in the AFC.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

+1

they make too many mistakes.  that's just who they are this year.  mistake-prone.  and mark sanchez is 55% with 2 turnovers a game.  that's just who he is three years into his career

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from saigonsmuggler. Show saigonsmuggler's posts

LT and Greene out, for how long? That'll expose Sanchez even further.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to It is not over:
    [QUOTE]Sooooooo....I am sure that most of you are thinking that the Jets season ended last night with Tebow driving 95 yards for the winning TD against my beloved Jets.  I must admit that drive hurt almost as much as the Sanchize throwing another pick 6...  We are not out and we will not give up.  Our playoffs start against the Bills. You ladies have fun with your breathing room in the AFC East. Oh yeah, I hate you all... well, hate is a strong word...I dislike you all very much... on second thought, some of you I do like, so, I dislike some of you very much... meh, it is really only a couple of you that I cant stand so I dislike a couple of you very much and the rest of you, good luck until we meet again which will hopefully be in the playoffs.  PLAYOFFS!#$%?!  Yeah, thats right the playoffs!!!!
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Nice Avatar! lol

Well since you know I'm a littel bit of a Transformers nut, I'll post this pic as a response.

"It's over Wederr"

I admire your faith, and the fact that your actually posting after last nights epic Jets upset loss.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I'm not gonna bash you for having faith in your team, but i'm not gonna say things like it's not over till it is to make you feel better about your team's situation.  Truth is that locker-room is too much of a damn 3-ring circus to overcome adversity like this and even if it wasn't they're lacking the talent at key positions on the roster as it is now to make a legitimate run at anything.  Here's the fork, you can have the honors and i'll get the lights cause this party is over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

On the menu, humble pie and crow.  I don't think the Jets can be written off just yet, but that team has some fatal flaws and I don't think they have the talent on the roster to turn it around.  They lost two must wins in a row, one at home and one away against an inferior opponent.  Not exactly gut check time in NY.  And when loudmouth teams like the Jets lose the players will find someone to scapegoat publicly (SANCHEZ).   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Please, just stick with Sanchez. Please. You will finish 8-8.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not gonna bash you for having faith in your team, but i'm not gonna say things like it's not over till it is to make you feel better about your team's situation.  Truth is that locker-room is too much of a damn 3-ring circus to overcome adversity like this and even if it wasn't they're lacking the talent at key positions on the roster as it is now to make a legitimate run at anything.  Here's the fork, you can have the honors and i'll get the lights cause this party is over.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

That's why I had to create this thread.  It aint over.  If we play like we did last night then we are a 500 team and yeah, 500 teams dont go to the playoffs.  But if we play like we are capable of and we do have the talent to play to that level then we can put a run together and get in.  imo, we have to run the table.  we lose too many tie breakers to even lose one more game.  If we go 10-6 our tie breakers will be almost impossible to overcome but 11-5 we are in.  All of this is moot if we play like we played in Denver.

As far as the doom and gloomers on Jets boards, if i am one of them, I am most upset at Wayne Hunter.  the frog hole at Right Tackle just bucks with me to no end.  if he isnt getting blown the frog up by a rookie pass rusher he is getting his obligatory 1-2 penalties a game.  And he smiles afterwards...geez, that really gets me on edge.  Knee Jerks for Rex's head doesnt even make sense.  Sanchize, I can see where they are coming from but he is still young.  He needs to be more consistent in a good way.  I will say this, he was more consistent last year and that wasnt consistent enough...So, he has the ability, he has the work ethic and he has the heart. he just needs to put it together for this run.

Rodimus--rank em.  old school transformer show, michael bay transformer movies or the new transformers prime show.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

From Rich Cimini at ESPN NY:

For the second time in five days, Sanchez failed miserably in the crucible of a critical AFC game. It's one thing when you can't keep up with Tom Brady, but quite another story when you're upstaged by Tim Tebow. It was, to use Sanchez's own word, embarrassing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]On the menu, humble pie and crow.  I don't think the Jets can be written off just yet, but that team has some fatal flaws and I don't think they have the talent on the roster to turn it around.  They lost two must wins in a row, one at home and one away against an inferior opponent.  Not exactly gut check time in NY.  And when loudmouth teams like the Jets lose the players will find someone to scapegoat publicly (SANCHEZ).   
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

no problem here big man.  just pass me the crow...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]What some see as faith, others see as psychotic delusion.

okay little guy. you speaking about the psychotic delusion of others is where I draw the line.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]TL, DR

one of my favorite posts from you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

You're here!!!!!  Yay.  Now go away, LOSER.

Your team could not keep Tebow out of the end zone on that last run.  Its looks so silly.  Cromartie doesn't even let go of his guy in the end zone, though Tebow is way over the line of scrimmage. Cro never comes out to make the tackle when he might have.  Coward.

Then there's Tomlinson, your hero from our past discussions.  I told you when push came to shove he would be sitting on the sidelines and so it has, ONCE AGAIN, come to pass.  Too funny, there he was before the PATS game yelling his fool head off to rouse the YETS.  And at game's end, there he was, where he usually is when its important, on the bench, only this time he did take his helmet off. Progress...

Oh!  Yes, it is indeed over.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

seriously dude the jets are pretty bad,, well average. the defense is decent but not great and your offense stinks, among the worst in the league. they took a big step back this past off season and its all showing now. they appear to be getting tired of their loud mouth coach and are old.

face it, the jets flat out stink.