It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Re: It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be.

In Response to It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be.: Brady has no running game, a weaker o-line, and not only has to put up points but also keep the ball 8 minutes a drive to keep this defense off the field. Like Marino in his Dolphins' days, you can't blame Brady when your db's are slow and weak, you have to match td for td all day, and by the end of the game the defensive line is ignoring any threat of a run and teeing off on you. I thought BB was this defensive coaching guru.... undersized defenses are supposed to be quick and tough. Where did we get these slow and small guys?
    [QUOTE]Just like last year. Pats and Brady stink in the 2nd half. Pats cant finish, fold like a 2 dollar suitcase when it counts. We still cant win on the road and the defense cant stop the offensively challenged Jets. The Pats and Brady used to thrive in pressure situations, now we play tenative and scared. Bottom line is the Pats are a slightly above average NFL team.
    Posted by newman55[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Hey Pat Fans:

Sorry about your loss to Porky & The Pigs.

you guys are at it again, giving up on your team after a loss.  At the end of the season, the Jets will be at the bottom with the Bills.  The only question is whether the fins are for real and can challenge the pats.  We'll know more after the next two weeks when the Jets and Pats come down here. 

Anyone heard from "ew"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

This is what I call playing under pressure. 

The clutch Tom Brady you speak of never had to do more than put his team in position for a field goal to extend or win a game because his defense was so good. 

This Tom Brady no longer has the defense to hold the opposing offense in check.  No longer the game manager, Brady now has to be the game winner, and the results are now showing.  

This does not mean he is any more or less clutch.  Simply put, he is now required to do things never asked of him before and the same results aren't so easy to obtain.