it saddend me to see...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: it saddend me to see...

What may be most interesting about Welker being on the Broncos this season, is he may be that rare "former" Patriot player who still succeeds at a high level.  Generally it has been our experience that former Patriots who left for more $$$$ disappear, but, they got paid!!!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I don't miss him, he ruined Brady. Brady stopped trying to work with receivers and looking for the open guy and looked for 83.

I used to entertain that thought, but never fully believed it.  I've changed my mind.  Brady is human and subject to all of the quirks that make us human.  Welker was to Brady what a calculator is to a math student.  Let the math student use a calc for 16 exams and then take it away for the finals (better D's). 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I don't miss him, he ruined Brady. Brady stopped trying to work with receivers and looking for the open guy and looked for 83.

I used to entertain that thought, but never fully believed it.  I've changed my mind.  Brady is human and subject to all of the quirks that make us human.  Welker was to Brady what a calculator is to a math student.  Let the math student use a calc for 16 exams and then take it away for the finals (better D's). 

that was a nice analogy!  I see it like this. Did Brady lock onto Wes a bit, Sure, but what were his other options when Gronk was out?