It Sure Looks Like Peppers Is Coming

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAPats. Show LAPats's posts

It Sure Looks Like Peppers Is Coming

Here's why:

1.)  Moving out of first round helps save cap space
    2.)  Signing Brace if we can't keep wilfork
    3.)  No rush OLB's signed.  A clear need in a deep(in first 2 rounds) draft.

Send next year's 2nd and two of our 3rd's for one of the top three scariest pass rushers in the league.  Okay, maybe next year's first and one third.

It'll be Christmas morning for Day 2 of the draft.  Just like Moss in 07.

Discuss.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: It Sure Looks Like Peppers Is Coming

I hope to hell BB addresses the anemic pass rush tomorrow or else our D will sukk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i totally agree. especially because carolina drafted his replacement in e. brown, and they traded away their first round pick next year in doing so. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAPats. Show LAPats's posts

Oh and 4.)  Carolina got a rush DE(Everette Brown) with their first pick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAPats. Show LAPats's posts

[QUOTE]i totally agree. especially because carolina drafted his replacement in e. brown, and they traded away their first round pick next year in doing so. 
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAPats. Show LAPats's posts

[QUOTE]i totally agree. especially because carolina drafted his replacement in e. brown, and they traded away their first round pick next year in doing so. 
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

That's right.  I forgot they didn't even have a First this year.

I've got a very nice feeling...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]OMG...what an assine thing to even waste tine posting.  Patriots can't afford Peppers you idiot.  You have no cap space to pay him the $7-8 million he is due this year.  You can kiss this idea goodbye and go back in the hole you came out of 8 years ago when you began rooting for the Patriots.  You have no clue.
    Posted by PatsGoinDown2008[/QUOTE]

You must be pretty obsessed with the Patriots.  You respond three minutes after the first post!  Can't get enough news about the best team in the NFL? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[QUOTE] No rush OLB's signed.  A clear need in a deep(in first 2 rounds) draft. [/QUOTE]

It wasn't a deep draft for OLB's. Most of them are going to be projects, period. The same thing with ILB's. There wasn't an impact player like Mayo among them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

I guess if he wants to win in week 14 then he'll get traded

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]OMG...what an assine thing to even waste tine posting.  Patriots can't afford Peppers you idiot.  You have no cap space to pay him the $7-8 million he is due this year.  You can kiss this idea goodbye and go back in the hole you came out of 8 years ago when you began rooting for the Patriots.  You have no clue.

Actually, he does have a point....Peppers is only due what the Tag is set at for him.  IF the Pats did trade for him (I hope that they don't), they would have a contract negotiated beforehand and eliminate the tag.

I would much rather have Taylor at a cheeper price and not lose picks, than trade for the greedy Peppers.

And Carolina wouldn't trade Peppers for less than a 1st round pick.

1) you might want to learn something about the CAP and how it works.

2) You might not want to let your hatred towards the Pats cloud your judgement.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]LAPats that nice feeling must be pee running down your leg.  There is no way in hell that Peppers will get traded to the Patriots.  Matter of fact, it sounds like Carolina isn't even considering trading him this year.  So, go back in the hole you came out of in 2001 when you started rooting for the Patriots!!!

Why must you consistantly come on here and spew the same crappola over and over?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'd say there is a better chance of landing Taylor this year than Peppers. Although it's not out of the realm of possibility we get Peppers next year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Here's why: 1.)  Moving out of first round helps save cap space 2.)  Signing Brace if we can't keep wilfork 3.)  No rush OLB's signed.  A clear need in a deep(in first 2 rounds) draft. Send next year's 2nd and two of our 3rd's for one of the top three scariest pass rushers in the league.  Okay, maybe next year's first and one third. It'll be Christmas morning for Day 2 of the draft.  Just like Moss in 07. Discuss.
    Posted by LAPats[/QUOTE]

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/021930.html