it was a matter of time before T.O. ran his mouth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

it was a matter of time before T.O. ran his mouth

well i knew once the week before the game,t.o. would run his mouth.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/09/to_i_might_brin.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: it was a matter of time before T.O. ran his mouth

He didnt really say much but Bill wont take kindly to the spygate remarks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

t.o and ochocinco both have no idea what the word TEAM means. Two INDIVIDUAL losers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

of all the things he could have said,he brings up the spygate thing.but he always knew how to push the wrong buttons.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I dont think Ochocinco is nearly as bad as T.O.

Ochocinco had one season where he was making a stink and demanding a trade or a new contract. One season. Yes he has done all kinds of end zone dances and what not but he doesnt get pulled over for DUIs and he doesnt shoot his way out of town like T.O. does so you really have no grounds for putting Ocho in that same category.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Just another drop for T.O.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

ochocinco is a DISTRACTION to his team he belongs in the same category

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

In Response to Re: it was a matter of time before T.O. ran his mouth:
    [QUOTE]ochocinco is a DISTRACTION to his team he belongs in the same category
    Posted by WCPatsFan[/QUOTE]

yeah, I think so too. T.O.'s catch phrase "I love me some me" fits both of them perfectly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Last time I heard another team talk about spygate before a game was San Diego, second game of the 07 season. They were totally dismantled in every way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to it was a matter of time before T.O. ran his mouth:
    [QUOTE]well i knew once the week before the game,t.o. would run his mouth. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/09/to_i_might_brin.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

I thought it was funny. It's not like TO promised a win or anything...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Ochocinco is nowhere near being T.O.. Everyone of Chad's teammates love him and don't be surprised if Bill signs him when he becomes a free agent. 

On T.O., I thought it was funny. I think Bill would think the same thing. No one cares about Spygate in the league anymore, it's just used for trash talk and Belichick could care less about trash talk. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

I can't wait to see the disaster called the 2009 Buffalo Bills Staring TO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

In Response to Re: it was a matter of time before T.O. ran his mouth:
    [QUOTE]Ochocinco is nowhere near being T.O.. Everyone of Chad's teammates love him and don't be surprised if Bill signs him when he becomes a free agent.  On T.O., I thought it was funny. I think Bill would think the same thing. No one cares about Spygate in the league anymore, it's just used for trash talk and Belichick could care less about trash talk. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I dont understand why you cant see the guy is a media and attention ho but hey, I dont want someone like that on the pats. He is nothing but a distraction. he has already been fined this pre season for attention getting antics like the chin strap. His latest is saying he has something big planned for opening day and that he found loop holes in the NFL tweet rules and will exploit them. He is an idiot, an attention ho, a distraction to his team and he needs to shutup and play. He changed his name to Ochocinco. The guy is an idiot and anyone that cannot see that he and TO are of the same cloth is blind or ignorant. No offense, but it is true.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

B.O. running his mouth is akin to the sun rising and setting...it's gonna happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it. lol I just wish they'd stop printing the garbage and encouraging him, media wh*re that he is. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

so anyone who doesnt agree with you is blind or ignorant? wow your not being bias what so ever.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAC1344. Show DAC1344's posts

I hope Merriweather and Springs take him out hard or re-injure that toe of his.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

We all knew this idiot couldn't keep his mouth shut for long. I say let him talk his trash. For all his BS and primping for the media they guy hasn't won anything yet! Except maybe a s s h o l e of the year honors! Soon enough his oversized mouth will be turned against his own team. I suspect he's not going to be very happy when he finds out Edwards can't get him the ball ten times a game because he's either on his back or running for his life! Then frustration (and reality) will set in. As far as comparing him to Chad, I suppose both are braggarts and both have egos a bit too large. But Chad is merely trying to be funny, Owens is immature and paranoid, and his comments turn malicious. Both need to grow up, but Owens needs to learn to be a team player. If he thinks he's going to put up big numbers in Buffalo, he's got a rude awakening coming. Not only is his new QB inconsistent, but he has no O-line to protect him. The only smart thing the Bills did this offseason was to only give this guy a one year contract. I predict both Owens and Jauron will be looking for work next March!