IT WASNT A BLOWOUT FOLKS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

IT WASNT A BLOWOUT FOLKS

Last yr vs ravens was, this was a very close game with a lot of breaks going the jets way in the first half.

total yards

NYJ 314 NE 372
    1ST DOWNS
    NYJ 14  NE 26
    NYJ 25M NE 35M

just a few timely plays made the differance

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Re: IT WASNT A BLOWOUT FOLKS

Thanks for the update there cornnnnhole....your a little late and the Patriots still lost.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: IT WASNT A BLOWOUT FOLKS:
    [QUOTE]I don't care about the game, I'm still steaming over Welker's "feet" comments!
    Posted by DontQuestionBB[/QUOTE]

They are making a bunch of foot comments over at Steeler Nation.  Why don't you go there?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]W T F is your point exactly? This is a Pats board w/ crazy Pats fans like myself ... of coarse we watched the game ... and we can read , we know the score! Holy chit , I mean w t f! "People are acting like we got blown out" , no were acting like we got our as s' absoluetly kicked , which we did! We didnt deserve to win that game at all. The Pats basically gave up after the first qr. They played like a scared team. I hate calling people names over the 'net , but you sound like a moron , and i mean that in the nicest way possible. People are so mad b/c the jets played like they wanted it more , something you dont expect out of a Pats team headed by BB/12.
    Posted by NOT2REGRET[/QUOTE]

Uh, I'm sure you are upset. So are the the Pats. Probably more so. But your statements defy reality. Get a grip.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IT WASNT A BLOWOUT FOLKS : The Steelers coach would never suspend his players over nothing.
    Posted by DontQuestionBB[/QUOTE]
    BWahahahahahahahahahahahah

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsHaterinCO. Show PatsHaterinCO's posts

It was a blowout...funny how yall have short memorys and forget you got garbage points at the end that didn't mean anything.  Also, if the Jets hadn't stumbled all over themselves in the first qtr they would have had 7 more pts.  Just be happy the scoreboard only showed a 7 pt difference, but real football fans know it was truely a butt whoopin and a blowout.  Get over yourselves losers!